Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Dad Invited My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Invited My Fiancee (1178 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Invited My Fiancee by sojopikin: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
I received a call from my girlfriend this evening telling me that she was invited to my family house by my dad.later when i asked her what they discussed she just smilled on the phone and said nothing,pls guys i jst want to ask if anyone has experienced this before.
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by 1stola: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
sojopikin: I received a call from my girlfriend this evening telling me that she was invited to my family house by my dad.later when i asked her what they discussed she just smilled on the phone and said nothing,pls guys i jst want to ask if anyone has experienced this before.

So, u no know say she don get belle abi
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Bisjosh(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
You need to see her one-on-one and ask her again.
But seriously, why wouldn't she wanna talk about it?
WEIRD IF U ASK ME undecided
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Bantino(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's a good omen. Your Dad wants to know who has been stealing his boy's heart/love. Relax, there is nothing wrong with it but tell your gf to be composed and answer questions maturedly to get the most desired 'nod' from your Dad.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by 3rdeye1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Its no big deal! I had d same same experience last year Nov...its just for familiarity sake I guessed...atleast that was what mine turned out to be..

1 Like

Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by zaziakoni(f): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
i dont see anytin wrong in it, they probably talked about u and want to suprise u on sometin, ku down, ok
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dont know what to say but I sha don't support it
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by stinggy(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2014
who called who? If it was ur dad that called,it's a gud omen, if it is ur girl who made d call,i'm suspectin she's pregnant & she doesn't wnt to abort it like u guys av bn doin for som time nw
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Afrok(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2014
stinggy: who called who? If it was ur dad that called,it's a gud omen, if it is ur girl who made d call,i'm suspectin she's pregnant & she doesn't wnt to abort it like u guys av bn doin for som time nw
how U take know say dem dey abort? U be cctv
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Dubemkelly(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Its nothing serious,they r just getting along,wanna know how she would feel n relate with them if u weren't there....Just checking her out n her composure, so chill bro
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2014
All is familiarity,my fiancee at times goes to my mum's house without informing me,I would later know sha.

Kinda like it though,at least it shows they can get along,even if they are both pretending.
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by shizzle11(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Since we are not in april, I would a say April fool.

Call or ask your dad na, is it a difficult task?
Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by numericalguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Something about your fiancee smiling on fone? I wonder how you saw that.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Let Your BOYFRIEND Or HUSBAND Rock This Hairstyle? / 8 Simple Ways To Show Your Love Without words / The Chase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.