Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone (30899 Views)

18years Old American Student Built DRONE GUN / Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram / Nigerian Built Warship One Year Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by harbiola1(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2013
gbadexy: We need pics of the drone on flight!
On flight? dey wait o...
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by solomon111(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Someone is even comparing an american attack drone with the Nigerian surveillance drones.
lol.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by CROWE: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2013
nvm
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Nitana: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Instead of producing android phones to keep youths busy.They are building drones .
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by explorerataga: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Clearly from comment I read here... Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not the leaders. Good job Nigeria Air Force

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by emmymdk: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
funshint:
'derica tomato or rice..lol!...Nigeria is such a big joke. A country without constant electricity, good road and food self-sufficiency going to drone production? A country that can't even produce the Ak-47s used by its military. There's nothing worse than misplaced priorities. GEJ only gives us more reason to call him "CLUELESS"!!!

You should be the one that is "CLUELESS" coz AK47 is not a military designated weapon... Say what U know and dont comment wen U 're high on weed..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by digi101(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Quick Update

News reaching us indicate that Nigeria's first indigenous drone has successfully located the leader of the dreaded BOKO HARAM sect "Shekrau". The drones first assignment was a walk in the park as apparently Shekarau was located under the presidents seat discussing with a cell leader of alqeida during the launch of the drone at aso rock. Updates to follow soon...

Abeg somebody do us a favour and move this to the joke section angry
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Xbee007(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Can it fly undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by chid3x: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Ignorance is a DISEASE!
People just keep talking trash....the NAF engineers that built this drones are world class though the drone may not be world class because of low budget.

These guys studied with proffesionals at cranefield university in England.

Nigerian scientists built a satellite una call am scrap. We build drone una call am toy. ABEG! WETIN UNA WANT?

Do you knw how much Lockheed martins spends on Research and Development? If similar amount should be spent on drone development here in Nigeria wont u call the NAF officers thieves? Please learn to appreciate good stuff and avoid being a pessimist!
Kudos to our FLY BOYS!

Visit here to learn about the NIGERIAN DEFENCE SPACE

http://beegeagle.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by chi4ik(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Even if U hate d president, can't U b happy 4 Nigerian 4 once? America, Russia, China etc started like this. No matter ♓☺w some of U hate GEJ, he is still delivering. Note; which president in d history of Nigeria has suffered wat he is suffering? just because he is not Hausa Neither is He Yoruba. I'm happy 4 U GEJ $ Nigeria. We shall get there sooner...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
SKIPPER: Kowasky! status report

KOWASKY: Sir.. some people are complaining about high security issues.

SKIPPER: RICO! we will be needing a SOTA suveillance drone to curb the security issues ASAP

*RICO regurgitates a SOTA surveillance drone and hands it to SKIPPER*

SKIPPER: PRIVATE! give me feedback on the situation on ground

PRIVATE: uhmmm... SKIPPER i think these people are confused.. sir.

SKIPPER: ellaborate.

PRIVATE: they are askng how the drone would put food on their table and how it will fix the bad roads.

SKIPPER: Now boys this is what happens when you dont know what you want and you let bigotism to take over ya head.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by DWJOBScom(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Its so painful that people are blinded with hate and ignorance!!! Today we identified those who has never heard of and seen a drone before or even aware of its usefulness......its shame! Am proud of you men of the airforce , Nigerians who are praying for Nigeria, GEJ

FYI - the drone is the white piece of Equipment right in front of you - its tiny and some times can be thrown into air with bare hands

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by cheesome(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: SKIPPER: Kowasky! status report

SKIPPER: RICO! we will be needing a SOTA suveillance drone to curb the security issues ASAP

PRIVATE: they are askng how the drone would put food on their table and how it will fix the bad roads.

SKIPPER: Now boys this is what happens when you dont know what you want and you let bigotism to take over ya head.

penguins of madagascar...LMAO
Wel to d topic, this is a good and welcom development, thumbs up To Da Air force
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Princek12(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Once the drone successfully executes its first mission, then I would be impressed. Otherwise a simple launch does not impress me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by tyav7: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
so cool
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by cursorstore: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Why are we wasting or time and money? why are we celebrating machine that can not function or work? what is Jonathan is trying to achieve by launching machine without engine. Was that how America launched its own. Lets learn from others

Do you want to be FIRST CLASS SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER in JAVA,PHP,ASP.NET,VB.NET etc? Visit
CURSOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, 11, Ayige St.,Agege, Lagos,Nigeria
Call Now: 08067094060, 08128118117
Visit here for more info: http://cst-ng..com
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by DWJOBScom(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2013
cursorstore: Why are we wasting or time and money? why are we celebrating machine that can not function or work? what is Jonathan is trying to achieve by launching machine without engine. Was that how America launched its own. Lets learn from others

Do you want to be FIRST CLASS SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER in JAVA,PHP,ASP.NET,VB.NET etc? Visit
CURSOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, 11, Ayige St.,Agege, Lagos,Nigeria
Call Now: 08067094060, 08128118117
Visit here for more info: http://cst-ng..com

And you are into programming!!! Oh my God....SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2013
cheesome:
penguins of madagascar...LMAO
Wel to d topic, this is a good and welcom development, thumbs up To Da Air force

lol... just cute and cuddley boys... cute and cuddley
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by zebra(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank GOD. The drone was built by engineers and technologists in the Air Force institute of technology. The school is a military-styled polytechnic that runs ND and HND in aeronautical technology disciplines. Later some people will say polytechnics are not good and inferior. How many universities can come up with such?
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Ess: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Why call it GULMA? Gulma in Hausa means amebo or spy. It seems the name was tribalised.
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by chairman: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

trust me, jonathan is very far from clueless. He is EVIL!!
if people like you can realise that when they hate others the way you do, you are only killing yourself gradualy because all the stress associated with your anger and hatred of others is going through you and not the person you hate. Anyway what you ended up proving by your statement is that jonathan, destite his shortcomings is far better than you and your alternatives to him because those you want are those like you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Feraz(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: SKIPPER: Kowasky! status report

Guy, you're crazy I swear...gringringringringrin

What do Nigerians really want? Our military bought machines from advanced nations, people complained. They assembled, people yelled why can't they build? Now, they've made one, people say it's a fluke. Others are saying is that the most important thing? How about roads, electricity and other basic infrastructure? Do you expect the military to use their budget to provide basic amenities when there are other ministries responsible for that? That was how a picture of the Nigerian Naval Ship Andoni was shown here. People said 'Nigerian Navy can't build this besides, it doesn't look advanced'. What do y'all really want? You may not like the president but pls, when his administration does something good, praise him for that. This hatred won't get us anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by BrightCar: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
funshint:
'derica tomato or rice..lol!...Nigeria is such a big joke. A country without constant electricity, good road and food self-sufficiency going to drone production? A country that can't even produce the Ak-47s used by its military. There's nothing worse than misplaced priorities. GEJ only gives us more reason to call him "CLUELESS"!!!
FOOLS WILL CRITICIZE EVERY DAMN THING because THEIR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT IS CORRUPT, U SURELY DO NEED AN ANTIVIRUS TO CLEANSE YOUR FACULTIES. ARE U SAYING NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP TO GROW because SOME FACTORS ARE MISSING? IF WHEAT REFUSE TO GROW WHY NOT TRY CASSAVA, ONE DAY U WILL EXPLORE HOW TO GROW WHEAT. SORRY I WISH U HV UNDERSTANDING!
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by 50calibre(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hahahahahahaha Jonathan is building drones instead of putting food on the table of suffering Nigerians, Damn! Nigeria is fu*ked.

Word if advice to all those living within the vicinity of the test flight, please evacuate the the area before the test begins, a product must reflect its country of production.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmm...this must be the mother of all drones...from checking power lines to forecasting weather!
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by funshint(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
BrightCar: FOOLS WILL CRITICIZE EVERY DAMN THING because THEIR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT IS CORRUPT, U SURELY DO NEED AN ANTIVIRUS TO CLEANSE YOUR FACULTIES. ARE U SAYING NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP TO GROW because SOME FACTORS ARE MISSING? IF WHEAT REFUSE TO GROW WHY NOT TRY CASSAVA, ONE DAY U WILL EXPLORE HOW TO GROW WHEAT. SORRY I WISH U HV UNDERSTANDING!
See your life; why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ tell people to go and eat drone. Infact your mumu stinks to high heaven. Oya run back into your cage *flips koboko. Bingo!
N.B:- so much pomp just to launch a wooden plane model#9jaDrone. Smh!
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by harbiola1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tribalism or whatever apart. These people are making joke of themselves.
Were they proposing the building of a drone or launching it?
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Promhize:

Can you kindly describe what a drone looks like? So much fools all around. cry

so many fools rather than much. BTW i dont exactly have to get a picture of a drone to prove what i am saying. Fine a drone could be this tiny (for spying) but where are the test run pictures i know nigeria too well, how much did this toy cost to build (billions im sure), when the united states started their drone projects, it wasn't officially flaunted because it served security purposes.
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by chairman: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
50calibre: Hahahahahahaha Jonathan is building drones instead of putting food on the table of suffering Nigerians, Damn! Nigeria is fu*ked.

Word if advice to all those living within the vicinity of the test flight, please evacuate the the area before the test begins, a product must reflect its country of production.
what type of people are so proud to display their ignorance in public like this? And these are ppl who who said others are clueless

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by HARDUBUY(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Niger delta boi:
one word for you:IGNORANCE
As your name implies: TRIBALISTIC!
Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by fydence: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
chid3x: Ignorance is a DISEASE!
People just keep talking trash....the NAF engineers that built this drones are world class though the drone may not be world class because of low budget.

These guys studied with proffesionals at cranefield university in England.

Nigerian scientists built a satellite una call am scrap. We build drone una call am toy. ABEG! WETIN UNA WANT?

Do you knw how much Lockheed martins spends on Research and Development? If similar amount should be spent on drone development here in Nigeria wont u call the NAF officers thieves? Please learn to appreciate good stuff and avoid being a pessimist!
Kudos to our FLY BOYS!

Visit here to learn about the NIGERIAN DEFENCE SPACE

http://beegeagle.
thank you my brother... Ah!! Nigerians nor like better thing except its imported frm china... This is our own, hw hard is it to celebrate and encourage our airforce... I beg direct these ignorant loudmouthed airheads to beegeagle abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.