Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (13471 Views)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
6 means she is an abstaining virgin , any thing below 25 means the person is a lack of opportunity virgin.
YE!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
Don't worry about me, i know my morals. Wink

ohh  shocked u lost it when the opprtunity came.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by kojeiwa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
Why should she feel she had kept it while the so called future husband was busy sleeping

with Ifeoma, Bola, Natasha and all before marriage. She has the right to enjoy pre-marital

sex as well. Man no vess
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

ohh  shocked u lost it when the opprtunity came.
lost gini?
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
Why should she feel she had kept it while the so called future husband was busy sleeping

with Ifeoma, Bola, Natasha and all before marriage. She has the right to enjoy pre-marital

sex as well. Man no vess

Giggles , so u ma no get 26 year old virgin, sorry man, i understand grin grin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
lost gini?

Are u saying you still have it? declare now and make women folk proud.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

Are u saying you still have it? declare now and make women folk proud.
gini "it"?
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
gini "it"?

Virginity status.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

Virginity status.
Oooh okay. do you think i still have this status?
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by ima1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

hw old were u when u married, I have to determine if it was as a lack of opportunity or u chose to be a virgin.

23.5 almost 24
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
23.5 almost 24

You try sha, but it wasnt a spectacular perfomance though.

Oooh okay. do you think i still have this status?

hmmm its tricky, but i bet u have lost it , i know say u don see opportunity tire. wink
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

You try sha, but it wasnt a spectacular perfomance though.

hmmm its tricky, but i bet u have lost it , i know say u don see opportunity tire. wink
you bet ko opportunity ni. I haven't lost anything.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2008
you bet ko opportunity ni. I haven't lost anything.

Hurray,,,,,,, am really happy for you. am serious.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
dude are you ok? undecided grin grin

Virginity don scatter your head o tongue

How does a woman feel? we've had two comments so far. More please

virgin matter no dey tire una!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

Hurray,,,,,,, am really happy for you. am serious.

hw come my madam lost hers.
No need to be happy, it is just a choice i made.
Well nwannem nwoke, that i question has endless answers. You are better off asking her, not me. We all choose to do such things for different reasons.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2008
oh virgin mary!!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
Missy B:

oh virgin mary!!

Thank you jo
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
I was in no way referin to anyone tho.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by topup: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2008
As for the OP:

I'll let you know when I get married.

Men say that they are really proud of their wives who kept it. However, how about the men themselves? Also, I am starting to worry that the to-be wife's virginity plays a huge part in the man selecting her, what about her other qualities? I believe as soon as he's heard that she's a virgin a guy who wishes to marry a virgin will be more likely to stay with her and over look other things. I guess it's the same as when a guy who believes in sex before marriage realises his girlfriend has no issues with it, he's more likely to stay with her for the reason that he can get it during the relationship.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by OgaSarge(m): 4:58am On Aug 05, 2008
I'm definelty not looking fwd to marrying one,
wouldnt it be perfect if birds of the same feathers just for crying out loud frolic together, HABA!!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by tRoOE(f): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2008
Na wa ooooo don't you people get tired of all these virgin talk undecided
I guess people get awarded for been a virgin now shioooooooo
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Abuseay(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2008
Hmmmmmm,
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by iceland(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2008
tRoOE:

Na wa ooooo don't you people get tired of all these virgin talk undecided
I guess people get awarded for been a virgin now shioooooooo

Ah! pele! poor you.You get bored because you are no more a virgin and there's nothing you can do about it.so you get bored with virginity threads.May be you should have waited but as you couldnt wait and broke it so early,just dont bother to read the virgin threads again instead of complaining bitterly! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by riversman: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2008
am a guy and i am dreaming of that dat nite when my virgin Iyabo winkwill lose get disflowered by my blunt needle, grin

we have been waiting for March 30th 2011. cheesy, is that too long a date, sorry but we are both in med school, we just gotta wait, nothing better than her family seeing that red stain, grin, LOL

did i give too much info, shocked

I am just an excited male virgin, LMAO!!!!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Eclairs: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2008
not a woman sorry!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gabry(f): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2008
Am still a virgin and to be honest, I don't feel anything. If lets say I were to loose it today before I get married, I wont have any regrets because I know I made the right choice. So virgin or no virgin, it doesn't matter to me.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by iceland(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

Am still a virgin and to be honest, I don't feel anything. If lets say I were to loose it today before I get married, I wont have any regrets because I know I made the right choice. So virgin or no virgin, it doesn't matter to me.
well,it doesnt matter you said but why did u wait this long?it is that you dot have sex drive or what?
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by riversman: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2008
Eclairs:

not a woman sorry!

Please check 1st post on page 1, it clearly asks the opinion of human beings that have pencils, LOL!!!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Eclairs: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2008
riversman:

Please check 1st post on page 1, it clearly asks the opinion of human beings that have pencils, LOL!!!

didnt get the joke unfortunately.

riversman:

am a guy and i am dreaming of that that night when my virgin Iyabo winkwill lose get disflowered by my blunt needle, grin

we have been waiting for March 30th 2011. cheesy, is that too long a date, sorry but we are both in med school, we just gotta wait, nothing better than her family seeing that red stain, grin, LOL

I am just an excited male virgin, LMAO!!!!

I thank God for your life
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gabry(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
iceland:

well,it doesnt matter you said but why did u wait this long?it is that you dot have sex drive or what?

Actually I did not wait at all. I was a tomboy for a very long time and I have no interest in gusy whatsoever. And then I became a sexist and clearly because of that theres no need for sex. and then just last year, I met my first bf and he changed my life but still no sex because I wasn't ready everytime when we tried doing it. So thats why. . .

I do have sex drive but maybe because am not ready thats all. . . undecided
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by tRoOE(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2008
iceland:

Ah! pele! poor you.You get bored because you are no more a virgin and there's nothing you can do about it.so you get bored with virginity threads.May be you should have waited but as you couldnt wait and broke it so early,just don't bother to read the virgin threads again instead of complaining bitterly! grin grin grin grin grin
WTF undecided
what are you yarning sef that is making your mouth drool like okro undecided
And why give a shit about my sexuality status undecided
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gamine(f): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2008
Hehehe

E don happun again o.

It is not about keeping or not keeping.

Guys hardly keep anything sef undecided

Its about protecting oneself from any nonsense ishe.

If you watch the food wey dey enter your mouth, shouldnt you watch

the kain thing wey dey enter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be me talk am , na my guy friend o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.