Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (13459 Views)

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Abuseay(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2008
I would really wanna know ? how a woman feels when she remains a vrgin before she marries, or how she feels when shes not a viringn when she marries, cos i hear most women say, 'I wish i did save it for my husband', most of them say it , even the young ladies who have had sex say, 'i wish i had kept it', what makes u say that??It remains a misery, wanna know the mind state , where these words come from, Thanxxx
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by kaywix02: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2008
it going to be full of joy, She is going to be real woman
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by alexleo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
my wife was a virgin when i married her seven years ago. she was 26 years then. Man, i have all the respect for her. I have a die hard trust on her. I celebrate her all the time. You know what it means to deliver herself mint to me? My wife can walk the streets of the whole wide world with her head tall and no man can point at her that he has tasted her. Am proud of her. Again in the cause of our courtship we never had sex, i left her untouched until after our wedding because i dont believe in premarital sex or any sex outside marriage. And you know what? Ours has beena peaceful and blissfull marriage. I love her 100 percent and over. Its quite a thing of joy both for the woman and the man.

8 Likes

Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
Feel Good cool
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
alexleo:

my wife was a virgin when i married her seven years ago. she was 26 years then. Man, i have all the respect for her. I have a die hard trust on her. I celebrate her all the time. You know what it means to deliver herself mint to me? My wife can walk the streets of the whole wide world with her head  tall and no man can point at her that he has tasted her. Am proud of her. Again in the cause of our courtship we never had sex, i left her untouched until after our wedding because i don't believe in premarital sex or any sex outside marriage.  And you know what? Ours has beena peaceful and blissfull marriage. I love her 100 percent and over. Its quite a thing of joy both for the woman and the man.
smiley
Were yhu one?
jst a ques if yhu dnt mind.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
alexleo:

my wife was a virgin when i married her seven years ago. she was 26 years then. Man, i have all the respect for her. I have a die hard trust on her. I celebrate her all the time. You know what it means to deliver herself mint to me? My wife can walk the streets of the whole wide world with her head tall and no man can point at her that he has tasted her. Am proud of her. Again in the cause of our courtship we never had sex, i left her untouched until after our wedding because i don't believe in premarital sex or any sex outside marriage. And you know what? Ours has beena peaceful and blissfull marriage. I love her 100 percent and over. Its quite a thing of joy both for the woman and the man.
May God Bless your marriage. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
Missy B:

smiley
Were yhu one?
jst a ques if yhu dnt mind.

it doesnt matter, she was a virgin! grin grin grin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

it doesnt matter, she was a virgin! grin grin grin
Mind ya biznez oh. grin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Abuseay(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
Missy B u don come again, no quarelling, lol, no fighting, hahhahaa
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
Abuseay:

Missy B u don come again, no quarelling, lol, no fighting, hahhahaa
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
B is adorable, she no dey fight! wink
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by MissyB1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

B is adorable, she no dey fight! wink
kiss
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2008
my wife was a virgin when i married her seven years ago. she was 26 years then. Man, i have all the respect for her. I have a die hard trust on her. I celebrate her all the time. You know what it means to deliver herself mint to me?Huh My wife can walk the streets of the whole wide world with her head tall and no man can point at her that he has tasted her. Am proud of her. Again in the cause of our courtship we never had sex, i left her untouched until after our wedding because i don't believe in premarital sex or any sex outside marriage. And you know what? Ours has beena peaceful and blissfull marriage. I love her 100 percent and over. Its quite a thing of joy both for the woman and the man.

I am really jealous sad , hw come he got the 26 yr old virgin and i did not.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

Because you didn't deserve it or you weren't looking in the right place or women.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
Because you didn't deserve it or you weren't looking in the right place or women.

I deserve ooooo, even if there is any thing like a super virgin ,methinks i deserved her, i had one kind moral standards then ooo.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

yeah u prolly didnt deserve it!

think about ur past!! grin "it could have been very decisive in what u got"
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
yeah u prolly didnt deserve it!

think about your past!! Grin "it could have been very decisive in what u got"

My past was a clean slate , I always advocated for sex after marriage. And hw come my girl got a good man.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

My past was a clean slate , I always advocated for sex after marriage.

oh well unlucky bro

for heaven, na so so beautiful virgins wey full, so keep doing the good thing on earth, u would get ur reward in heaven! grin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
oh well unlucky bro

for heaven, na so so beautiful virgins wey full, so keep doing the good thing on earth, u would get your reward in heaven! Grin

Heaven ke, av still not given up hope of getting my own 26 years old virgin.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gonorrhea:

oh well unlucky bro

for heaven, na so so beautiful virgins wey full, so keep doing the good thing on earth, u would get your reward in heaven! grin
lool! cheesy
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

Heaven ke,  av still not given up hope of getting my own 26 years old virgin.
why she gotta be 26
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
why she gotta be 26

26 means she is an abstaining virgin , any thing below 25 means the person is a lack of opportunity virgin.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by Gonorrhea(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

26 means she is an abstaining virgin , any thing below 25 means the person is a lack of opportunity virgin.

guy u funny!!
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

26 means she is an abstaining virgin  , any thing below 25 means the person is a lack of opportunity virgin.
Nwannem nwoke, you got it all wrong.We leave in a world where temptation is way higher so just because a person is 24 and a virgin doesn't mean it is from lack of opportunity.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
Nwannem nwoke, you got it all wrong.We leave in a world where temptation is way higher so just because a person is 24 and a virgin doesn't mean it is from lack of opportunity.

believe its likey to be lack of opportunity, if she can hold it till 26 we can to a great extent call her a VIRGIN of the AVANT GARDE class. the true christian like bespoke virgin
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

believe its likey to be lack of opportunity, if she can hold it till 26 we can to a great extent call her a VIRGIN of the AVANT GARDE class. the true christian like bespoke virgin
Blah Blah Blah. this is why you don't deserve a virgin.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
Blah Blah Blah. this is why you don't deserve a virgin.

is this a curse cry
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

is this a curse cry
Mba, this is a wake up call.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mba, this is a wake up call.

ok ooo, sha I hope u got a virgin too wink
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by onyinye2(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

ok ooo, sha I hope u got a virgin too wink
Don't worry about me, i know my morals. wink
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by ima1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
I was a virgin til i got married, it was my choice and not the lack of opportunity like sum1 said, my parents were so proud especially my mom because she knew i was a virgin, based on my culture i got a huge ass goat lol. it is a good feeling though, and my hubby knows he can trust me.
Re: How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? by idupaul: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
I was a virgin til i got married, it was my choice and not the lack of opportunity like someone said, my parents were so proud especially my mom because she knew i was a virgin, based on my culture i got a huge ass goat lol. it is a good feeling though, and my hubby knows he can trust me.

hw old were u when u married, I have to determine if it was as a lack of opportunity or u chose to be a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Naughty Friday Sex Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.