Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77213 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by alex1612: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Politician propagandas. I don't want to be brainwashed. Why should Yoruba girl sold her own father out? No matter what, you can not support Jonathan at expense of your family now talking of your father. No matter what, No Yoruba can do that; look in-to-to that letter, you will know it is not from her. I only know of one ethnic that can do anything for money, even their religion they can sell for money not Yoruba wa.
All these does not mean that OBJ open letter was wrong. You have to caution any driver that drive anyhow on the road, else you become an accident victim.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Wow_ I'm speechless!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by johndarey(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Kamsy10:

Where did you read that from.liar liar
oga farabale...me too don hear say she don deny am on top rainbow fm in ogun state...ask ogun pple...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by genxris: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
OBJ represents everything evil and it's insulting on the people of Nigerians for him to have ever written a letter to GEJ when he is the master of corruption,abuse of opposition, impunity etc
His daughter has exposed him more
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
What a revealing letter. OBJ may not be who we all thought he was afterall.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by osaaaaa: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Fake letter, I agreed.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
This is one of the reasons that I am proud to be a yoruba,it is only a yoruba man or woman that would stand up and say the truth no matter whose is concerned. No pretence,no cover up,we say it,just the way we see it. I challenge people from other tribes to do same. I am proudly Yoruba and Odua till eternity. Haters go and do the needful......die

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by debetmx(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2013
jhidey08: With d kind of attitudes we av in dis country, we might find it very difficult 2 develop. D fact dat Obasanjo did wrong things when he was in control doesn't mean he shldn't say woteva he thinks is going wrong in a particular government. Can tribalism stop in Nigeria? No, I don't think so, cos virtually 90% of Igbo and pple of South South wil nt see any sense in wot Obasanjo wrote 2 Goodluck which is very bad. During Obj's regime, most of his critics were Yorubas. My advice 4 Goodluck is 2 4get d messanger and pick out d popsitive things insyd his letter! Fakati!

God bless you. There is this one rabid dog on these forum who says Oduah's case is not corruption. It's on record that most of Obasanjo's critics were his Yoruba people.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Fadelex(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2013
anonimi:

OBJ left office in 2007.
Kindly note.
thanks
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jhydebaba(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Shideren of nowadays sha; daughter calling daddy "mad".

Come to think of it anyway; u can't know the daddy better than the daughter dearest.

Baba, enu ti igbin fi bu orisha ni....

In due course, they shall all apologise cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2013
alex1612: Politician propagandas. I don't want to be brainwashed. Why should Yoruba girl sold her own father out? No matter what, you can not support Jonathan at expense of your family now talking of your father. No matter what, No Yoruba can do that; look in-to-to that letter, you will know it is not from her. I only know of one ethnic that can do anything for money, even their religion they can sell for money not Yoruba wa.
All these does not mean that OBJ open letter was wrong. You have to caution any driver that drive anyhow on the road, else you become an accident victim.

Stop deceiving yourself, Iyabo wrote it and she meant it!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Howmanage: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Pangea:

Yeah
She is really a spoilt child and highly uncouth!
Behaving like an agbero in the house of God.

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwqNmeWKbJs?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Watch the video from 6:10

Watched the video, from 6:10 , saw a well dressed woman presumably fed up of being bothered by someone striking out against said person.......
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by IleIfe2(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2013
lastpage:

At the bolded:

Par-adventure you would have noticed, since 1978, after the first Shagari govt, everyone including myself has always 'cursed' the government of the day .........as the worst govt TO DATE!
Ironically, if you think the last govt was bad, the current one seems to turn the previous one into a beacon of good governance! angry angry

We said the 1979 NPN government was bad but when Buhari Idiagbon took over, Nigerians were praying that they die the next day. They killed and whipped and jailed anyone and everyone! shocked shocked

When he was eventually toppled, the following years of "dribble and Maradona" was so bad that people wished Idiagbon would come back from the grave! Maradona was so evil he should be credited with destroying the moral fiber of this country!
That gap-toothed "Evil genius" started a revolution of moral decay (operation SETTLEMENT) in this country.

But "Step aside" and what you get is the "Dark Goggled" master killer called Abacha! This one was nothing short of a mad man from Hell and Nigerians paid the price because he killed them unrelentlessly! Some wished "Maradona" would come back, at least he would let his filthy corrupt money go around. But abacha died phucking some Indian ashawo or eating their punanny! grin

We have not even buried the Goggled-one when we were saddled with another flat-headed donkey called Abdusallami! Well, having gone through Abacha, you would think we've reached rock bottom but Abdusallami simply but quietly, stole us dry. His one year in office did nothing except allocate all our Oil Blocks to himself and his cronies in the Army and up North. Then some people reminded me that Abacha did not steal so brazenly like this now? We all prayed he would just fall down and die like Abacha! and maybe Abacha can come back to rule us "better". Abacha suddenly seems a good President.

Well, enter Mr. "second-chance OBJ", a product of some divine intervention ........and you would expect that he will show gratitude to God for sparing his life but this egocentric baboon was all about fuel increases and personal aggrandisement!
He was a Kleptomaniac, a notorious womanizer and very very wicked + unforgiving! Now l was wondering, how did we end up with this retired general for God's sake. For eight years he stole every penny we could have used to build Power stations, sold Nigerian patrimony in form of Govt Companies to his cronies via an "El Rufai Privatisation Program"! (the same foolish El rufai tweeting about everything that could get him noticed!).
From Transcorp, to Obj's library, to our Steel Corporations and Refineries, OBJ sold everything at cheap value to himself and cronies and even stole the little proceeds of the sale! Now, which of the previous Govt we have been complaining about was that bad? Suddenly, flat head Abdusallami looked like an Angel and Evil genius looked like a blessing!

But faith is not done with us yet. We heaved a sigh of relief for having the first graduate President in form of Yar Ardua. That one was either too senile to know what was going on around him or his cronies, especially his wife Turai, have taken over the rulership of this country and the way they looted it with careless abandon, you would think looting was going to be abolished the next day! At that point Nigerians were thinking hey, we thought Obj was bad, now we got a worse one! Maybe we should have allowed this third term nonsense? A stealing president like OBJ would at least be better than a Zombie! shocked

When Yar Ardua died (and the day of his death and where he died still remains debatable, if not that some highly (dis)respected Clergy men saw him doing 90-Push-ups per minute and running faster than Hussein Bolt, l would have said he died long before it was announced ); we all thought at least OBJ was alive and stealing, this one was "dead and still stealing through his aides and wife grin )

Anyways, enter the "shoeless one" and we thought "Aaah, anyone who had suffered before will know how to treat poor people" but in all honesty, if you put that criminal called OBJ down on one side and the current thieving mo.r.on on the other side, 90% of Nigerians, (except people from Niger delta who think the only yardstick to chose a President is if he comes from the Creeks) will prefer OBJ! These Shoeless one was just too dumb to steal discretely like the Evil genius. he was too spineless to be brash and decisive like an OBJ. he was always too drunk, he appeared dead, even more than Yar Ardua! Like a creek snake, he is very dangerous and deceitful. He is just too overwhelmed with "doing nothing" and yet he wants to rule us forever!
I dont mind a performing President ruling some full term but pleeeaasssse, this one is a joke, a bad "fresh" joke!

That is how bad, successive governments have been in Nigeria!
The worst one is ALWAYS better than the current one! Its not amnesia, REALITY!

I bet you, the next one after the daft one will be worse than OBJ, BAbangida, Abacha and Jonathan rolled into one. grin

But l agree with you. The problem is not the crazy Presidents we have been having, the Problem lies with we Nigerians because we are actually not fit for this country. We will end up like Yemen or Somalia very soon, the way we are going.

***Singing Nigeria jaga-jaga, ...Nigeria scatter-scatter.... Gbosaa-Gbosaa*******
..........ducks to avoid an Obasanjo E-slap.......

Lastpage!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2013
Before I continue, Nigerians are people who see conspiracy and self-service in everything because I think they believe everyone is like them. This letter is not in support of President Jonathan or APC or any other group or person, but an outpouring from my soul to God. I don’t blame you for the many atrocities you have been able to get away with, Nigerians were your enablers every step of the way. People ultimately get leaders that reflect them.

Like you and your minions, it’s a symbiotic relationship. Nigeria has descended into a hellish reality where smart, capable people to “survive” and have their daily bread prostrate to imbeciles. Everybody trying to pull everybody else down with greed and selfishness — the only traits that gets you anywhere. Money must be had and money and power is king. Even the supposed down-trodden agree with this.

The whole system, including the public themselves want oppressors, not people working for their collective progress. When no one is planning the future of a country, such a country can have no future. I won’t be your legacy, let your legacy be Nigeria in the fractured state you created because, it was always your way or the highway.
These comments really got me worried about the truth that lies beneath. Nigerians have really got to wake up else we will continue to remain where we are.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Reference(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2013
I said it and will continue to say it, GEJ's Presidency is the best thing that has happened to our democracy and perhaps the country in general. It has been the greatest catalyst for structural reforms and the evolution of the polity. By this government all the intentions and workings of individuals, groupings, traditional power centres, black institutions and so on have been thoroughly exposed. We are now beginning to understand how and why this country got to where it is today, why institutions cannot be built, why society is so fragmented, why the average Nigerian cannot stand for anything. In other words, why nothing works in this country.

Hopefully and I say hopefully we can begin to work on these open wounds and perhaps down the line find solutions to guarantee our future survival.

It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jhydebaba(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Afam4eva: .
busted tongue

So mods sef dey reserve space cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

Sounding retarrded as ever, all I did was give you a glimpse why you should deploy your brains to good use in making personal informed judgments.

I was thinking you will defend one of the cardinal point OBJ made in his recent public stunt. Nonsense.

Retarrd is the trade mark of your Master! Honestly, your guys are so disgusting.
If you are not gona tell us how important this Iyabo's letter is to Nigerians you should please STFU!

Morron!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by MissIndependent(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg:

Her dad must av told her some scary things
Exactly that man can even kill her for this letter lol
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

My bruv from the South Side, I am going to respond in a few hours from now.

Say no more, big don.

I'll run with whatever you opine.

With naija, the more you look, the less you see...and naija-esque realpolitik is just too ambiguous for one interpretation.

Anyway, I look forward to your reply.

Let me enjoy some good scousers' own John Lennon while I wait. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Sweetlemon(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Reference: I said it and will continue to say it, GEJ's Presidency is the best thing that has happened to our democracy. it has been the greatest catalyst for structural reforms and the evolution of the polity. By this government all the intentions and workings of individuals, groupings, traditional power centres, black institutions and so on have been thoroughly exposed. We are now beginning to understand how and why this country got to where it is today, why institutions cannot be built, why society is so fragmented, why the average Nigerian cannot stand for anything. In other words, why nothing works in this country.

Hopefully and I say hopefully we can begin to work on these open wounds and perhaps down the line find solutions to guarantee our future survival.

It is a pity.

smh
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by maclatunji: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria is becoming a "correspondencocracy", a country governed through letters.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 2rutalk1: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2013
alex1612: Politician propagandas. I don't want to be brainwashed. Why should Yoruba girl sold her own father out? No matter what, you can not support Jonathan at expense of your family now talking of your father. No matter what, No Yoruba can do that; look in-to-to that letter, you will know it is not from her. I only know of one ethnic that can do anything for money, even their religion they can sell for money not Yoruba wa.

This is the only problem I have with Yorubas. You guys derive pleasure in tarnishing the image of other tribes but will go to any length to cover up the dirt of any Yoruba person even if the person is an armed robber. When Obasanjo wrote the damning letter to Mr. president all of you started ranting that Jonathan should deal with the content of the letter and stop attacking the writer. Now Iyabo has made this startling revelation and all of u are calling for her head. When will you hypocrites change your ways? Always call a spade a spade!

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by rabzy: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Howmanage:

Watched the video, from 6:10 , saw a well dressed woman presumably fed up of being bothered by someone striking out against said person.......

I watched it and i did not see any show of shame. The video has been hyped too much...rubbish.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by emmasege: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls tell those people whose sense of reasoning has been blinded by tribalism and bigotry. OBJ's worst critics in his regime were Yorubas majority of whom still criticise him up till now. And this is the very reason why there's increasing aversion for Jonathan's candidacy for a re-election. Even when it is obvious that this is the worst candidate that the S/South or eastern block could ever produce. I can't believe this guy comes from the same zone as the Peter Odilis, the Donald Dukes, the Akpabios, The Dicksons, the Uduaghans and even the Amaechis all of whom exude confidence, wisdom, charisma and oratory ability. I respect that zone very much but Jonathan is just a bad ambassador of eastern Nigeria and a misfit for Aso Rock.
jhidey08: With d kind of attitudes we av in dis country, we might find it very difficult 2 develop. D fact dat Obasanjo did wrong things when he was in control doesn't mean he shldn't say woteva he thinks is going wrong in a particular government. Can tribalism stop in Nigeria? No, I don't think so, cos virtually 90% of Igbo and pple of South South wil nt see any sense in wot Obasanjo wrote 2 Goodluck which is very bad. During Obj's regime, most of his critics were Yorubas. My advice 4 Goodluck is 2 4get d messanger and pick out d popsitive things insyd his letter! Fakati!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jhidey08(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
debetmx:

God bless you. There is this one rabid dog on these forum who says Oduah's case is not corruption. It's on record that most of Obasanjo's critics were his Yoruba people.
I jst pray dat dis country isn't divided. We're too tribalistic
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by amiskurie(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
yawa don gas for naija.... shocked
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tomakint: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2013
When I was educating those morons (who were busy venerating Obasanjo over his shoddy letter to Jonathan) they thought I was high, now see what I mean undecided foolish monkeys who will never learn! Obasanjo is GONE cool YOU CAN QUOTE ME!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jhidey08(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013

u're one of d numerous problems of dis country.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ajaopopo: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013
No single truth in dat letter.i bet its all frame up, by Jonathan loyalist. Shekana.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Olril18(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013
johndarey: oga farabale...me too don hear say she don deny am on top rainbow fm in ogun state...ask ogun pple...
i read it on nigeria newsdesk she denied writing the letter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by luvkia(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2013
at least Obasanjo's was national issues. It is a shame on her not to cover her family secrets. This her wickedness will continue to affect may generation of their family to come. Waiting for a day her own children will come and tell us the truth about her. She is not a good example to her children. Na to jump fence she sabi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.