Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77202 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by manmade(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Truckpusher: . I truckpusher is just too stewpid to understand that Nigerian politicians are political jobbers and will do anything humanly possible to stay right at the center where it's raining smoothly.

And iam also too dumb to see that the timing of her letter was totally political .

And in this my everlasting stewpidity ,I 'ven't contributed anything to make people appreciate the the different opinion(s) that i may have because no single opinion can actually be her sole aim of writing that letter but he find it easier to criticize.

Finally,next time i came into a thread,I'll try and contribute my own opinion and not jumping in to attack aimlessly......though ,you don't need to call someone like me a donkey even though you knw I behaved like one....my papa and mama na dem be donkey,in fact God punish truckpusher. angry
so your stupidity has gone to the extent of you insulting yourself? eeyah pele
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=manmade][/quote]aren't you simply pathetic? undecided

sick boy.... angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Goddex: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2013
OBJ should cover his face in shame
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by chichriso: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Objs' objective is to bring unrest to GEJ in his remaining years in office as president of this country... shameless man...

Letterr of Obj to GEJ: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/obasanjo-writes-18-page-letter-to.html

Letter of GEJ to Obj: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/letter-president-goodluck-jonathan.html
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by horlarlorwor(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2015
O to lo so....... I agree with you. Bunch of criminals.. Soon nemesis will eat them up.
MsNas:
First off, this letter best be a fiction of Vanguard's imagination. If not... cry cry

But I'm not shocked anyways. I read 'Moji Obasanjo's Biography and most of what Iyabo is saying we're mentioned in there.

This is what I think, both Iyabo, Olusegun, Goodluck and Co cannot be absolved of any blame. This is the case of "Things Fall Apart, and the Center Cannot Hold". As the Yorubas will also say "Nkan to so won po, lo tu won ka"

All of them contributed in one way or the other to the situation Nigeria has found herself as a nation in present day. This is a classic case of mudslinging. Washing your dirty linens in public. Fighting like a pair of mad cows. Its a pity.

For Obasanjo to have written such a letter to Jonathan, I'm really sure it's not out of patriotism by the way things are presently but a deal gone sour somewhere along the line. Didn't he campaign for the guy too? Didn't he want to turn into a democratic dictator when he was also president (with the third term palaver?) Abegi, Baba, look bush. We have had enough of you. Mr. Jonathan, as for you...your day of reckoning is coming. You and your cohorts and sycophants should gear up and run Nigeria to the ground. Everyone of you will be in history

Iyabo, Ori e o pe rara undecided Did you win the elections that got you into the upper legislative house on your own steam or Daddy dearest? Would you lie that no extra kobo apart from your salary entered your deep pockets? Its not as if you are a saint yourself. Or you think people have forgotten the Adeife and Akinola Sodipo-Akindeko issue. What I read of that incident wasn't what you was quoted up there. Ibi ti eyan o si, Olorun wa nibe. You've just behaved like a classic Omo Ale.

All of you are criminals! All of you. angry angry Bunch of clowns. E kosi kuro jare
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by rasbaby(f): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just saw this. I'm shocked!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.