Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu (77216 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by nlfpmod: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has fired all service Chiefs and upgraded Nuhu Ribadu from Special Adviser, Security Matters to National Security Adviser (NSA).

Willie Bassey, Director, Information in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, announced this in a statement on Monday night.

The sacked service chiefs are:

General Lucky Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff

Farouk Yahaya, Chief of Army Staff

Awwal Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff

Isiaka Amao, Chief of Air Staff

Usman Alkali, Inspectors General of Police

Babagana Monguno, the National Security Adviser, was also replaced.

Former President Muhammadu Buhari had appointed the officers that were replaced by his successors.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-tinubu-fires-all-service-chiefs-upgrades-ribadu/

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by arejibadz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
omo they really deserved it

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
🥱

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well deserved retirement

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bunch of fifth columnists.
Security of lives and property took a great nosedive under their watch.
Good riddance to them.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu.💜

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by press9jatv: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well deserved retirement

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by id4sho(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Whendue(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nazgul: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bunch of failures. Under their leadership, insurgency, kidnappings and all kinds of abominable crimes thrived. The country bled badly and is still bleeding. They ought to be arrested.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by slawomir: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only one ogala from enugu
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen

181 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by braveboi4life: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Names of incompetent service chiefs sacked by PBAT, and replaced with another set of corrupt service chiefs

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by inoki247: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol I know say the Irabor go colet if he like himself like this na to Japa bkuz na him dey supply Emifiele Soldiers wey dey du him bodyguard.....

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like Buhari like Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Dollyak(f): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
I feel bad about the lopsided appointment, but I have no doubt his appointment will be a lot more competent than Buhari's appointment.
He is a state man, so I hope he create a more balanced cabinet.
I truly expect massive improvement in almost all sectors, simply because the bar is so low.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Muhammadu Buhari appointed bunch of incompetent personal like buhari tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by bewla(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
My get me a short pen to list

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by YeyeGbami: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
O ti ze

ICPC boss right now

42 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Suspect33(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Timubu gained absolute control over Lagos by placing people loyal to him in strategic positions when he was governor.

Now he's doing the same thing in the entire nation. Nigeria is about to become a family business.
Lol, i laugh at people who thought this election was about ethnic superiority, in their insecurity and envy of others, they've sold the country.

Peacemaker5128:
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs
if an officer from any region is made service chief, how does it benefit that region? Democracy can never work in a country like Nigeria because you lot are too illiterate to think productively. When the majority are illiterate, democracy becomes counter productive. You voted based on region, tell me any region that has ever enjoyed development because their brother is president or is holding a top federal position?

GEJ's presidency did close to nothing in raising the living standard of the SS people

GMB succeeded in plunging Nigeria, and most especially his people into untold hardship.

8 years after, you lot are still too illiterate to reason that the region of a leader will not be exempted if things goes south

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Eaggle: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Didn’t know the NIA boss was also affected. Anything to make this country move forward is a goal goal for me 🔥🔥

13 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Billionaire2: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ground and Rolling

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by BCJAY(f): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is serious, majority of the post goes to the south west, they have waited enough. This will be very interesting, I pray God should take control and help us calm the polity of people that will complain of him giving all to South west, I hope he is not trying to out do Mr Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by SmartPolician: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Although I am not his fan, I have to give Buhari the credit for stopping Boko Haram bombings across the North East and beyond.

The new challenge we have now is Fulani herders and bandits taking over farms and imposing fines on farmers. The new set of soldiers should deal with them ruthlessly!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Armaggedon: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
From dailytrust
Speaks volumes cheesy
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Lifeless2018: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
I wish he didn't appoint any Northerner again. Buhari really taught us nepotism. Tinubu please don't appoint Northerners again

14 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by EleventhWeirdo: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu
And Major General Undiandeye from Cross River

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

More gallon of tears please cheesy

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sorry for them, I hope they've embezzled enough for future use. angry

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Goodmarlian: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin
bye bye to jati jati failed buharists
Meanwhile yabatech partime form is still on sale ,we are ur surest plug to admission if interested click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7734393/yabatech-partime-form-still-sale
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu na still place holder. I'm happy as a zango kataf man of southern Kaduna is the COAS, let's see how he can defend his people against herdsmen attacks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
There Days were Numbered a long Time Ago. Especially that Woman IGP, She.he is supposed to have been Sacked long ago. Kudos to the Flying Tinubu. Baba no send Anybody, you do anyhow you Collect.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by oyichi: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
I commend tinubu for the appointments, am from the SS but I don't care about having only one person, tinubu should appoint those that he trusts, actually, he is surprising me considering the pace he he is deploying

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.