Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77232 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Igwe9(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
She is yet to deny writing the letter and some folks are quick to do that on her behalf and funnily enough, the same people took a self destructive letter from OBJ serious.

What goes around comes around! and Iyabo was right, Nigerians seem to deserve the type of leaders they have.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by rhowly(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you find such posts difficult to read i'll strongly advise you to stop watching nollywood movies grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seriously the story as regards the maltreatment her mum and her sibblings including herself got from Obj got into me and i have heard about it before but was not sure its true until now.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Igwe9(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
softy: In my own opinion, this 'letter' is FAKE and lack 'content premises'.

It is pretentious and lacks 'flow'

This type of letter was an act!

I don't believe that this letter is from IYABO, but from people that know a little about OBASANJO's family in a very close-knitted manner.

This letter is not valid,consistent and baseless. And it is a result of 'digging up' and cunning excerpts!

- Softy, Ph.D
Good! The highlighted portion shows that you believe in the content but not the source

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Effiwizzi: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
BodyKiss:

Please shu.t.up. with this your Nigerian mentality.

dick hardener: Oga correcting your father in private is more dignified as opposed to raining insults like "you are mad" to your father...common now. You dont feel comfortable with whatever he does then leave him the f*ck alone damn it!!!

LET that bitch open a trend and start writting about all ya father has done to you since you were born. all his offences he has committed against you if at all you are still living with him at the moment. You are from a broken home i bet you a million dollars. you folks always do that. Mum is good , dad is bad.
Iyabo cannot write her history without her father. He gave her the life she is living. i dont concone evil, let goodluck settle his score with OBJ
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tenny07(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whose next to blast this man (OBJ) in another intriguing episode of may be 20 pages or less.. Watch out for another bomb shell next week.. Enjoy the Xmas with OBJ.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gamji007:
You guyz are known to be DOLTZ, with your boss inclusive, but I'm quite amazed at the level of stupidity displayed by you and your team inorder to divert attention from OBJ's letter. You are obviously enroute to failure.

Go get a life bro!
WHO WROTE THIS LETTER? And When will your MASTER respond to OBJ's allegations?

And the ediot came up empty again. IYABO OBASANJO wrote the letter and that is why we are here.

Is the fool going to argue against that. . . .?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by FBS: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Waiting for Iyabo's confirmation. Twitter anybody?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by simplynola(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
In the afternoon news already.... she has denied ever writing such letter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'm not a fan of OBJ in any way but I don't support what Iyabo has done.. Whether you agree or not, your father has been in one way or the other instrumental to who you are today. All the political positions you occupied had your father's influence written all over it. You have lived and are still living well..some people weren't that lucky. Be grateful at least.
Whether your father is the devil himself, you are still his daughter..his flesh and blood.. Every family has their moments. You don't like his attitude, write a private letter respectfully to him, he refuses to pay attention..leave him alone. Simply mind your business. Justice may be delayed but it won't be denied. OBJ will get his reward someday, of that I'm sure.
But oh no since he decided to neglect his responsibilities as a father and leader,you on the other hand decided to make him a laughing stock to the whole world?

Then who really is innocent between you both? You both look the same to me. Your father may be a bad man but for this act, you are worse. You betrayed a betrayer.

I kind of feel sorry for you both. A selfish father who has lost his way, and a hurting and bitter child who is a product of his selfish choices.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by MAYOWAAK: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jonathan should answer to the allegations raised by Obasnjo.Iyabo is not the president and her letter does not represent President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's response to the issues raised.Love or hate Obasanjo we cannot deny that the issues he raised are pertinent especially sponsoring an assassination squad. Why is Mr president shying away from responding to the issues?Please my people silence means consent
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by smithutomi: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
In d festival of letters, Who's nxt shocked I v gone tru dis letter 3 times...d facts in it seems valid to mi. Bt its definitely a distraction. Becos it shudnt v cum at dis particular time. Anywayz am waiting for oBJ response. I strongly believe ijabo didnt write dis letters. If u agree click like smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Igwe.:
She is yet to deny writing the letter and some folks are quick to do that on her behalf and funnily enough, the same people took a self destructive letter from OBJ serious.

What goes around comes around! and Iyabo was right, Nigerians seem to deserve the type of leaders they have.
shocked
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Seyiflower(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo, u a not suppose to talk to your father like dis now. Haba, this is not a way a train child should do, no matter what your father still remain your father now. Even if all of us in Nigeria are abusing him! that moral obligation as a train child should still b done on uyou now. Remember you a not known if not for this man o
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by duni04(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
If she didn't write it, someone very close to her with very intimate knowledge about her family would have been paid to write it. Everybody knows obasanjo's weak point is his family, he's d patriarch of a very dysfunctional family. I smell jonathan's errand boys, Abati and okupe's handiwork in this letter, especially okupe. Okupe used 2 be very close to the Obasanjo family.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by rexzqcom(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
An evidence is as worthy as the worthiness of the witness.
Obj is a worthless greedy egomaniac and a megalomaniac.
whose only interest is his own relevancy. His evidences are
unadmissible by sane mind, and as such worthless.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by vislabraye(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Effiwizzi: BodyKiss:

Please shu.t.up. with this your Nigerian mentality.

LET that bitch open a trend and start writting about all ya father has done to you since you were born. all his offences he has committed against you if at all you are still living with him at the moment. You are from a broken home i bet you a million dollars. you folks always do that. Mum is good , dad is bad.
Iyabo cannot write her history without her father. He gave her the life she is living. i dont concone evil, let goodluck settle his score with OBJ

Gej is accountable t Nigerians and not oBJ. The lady is right to talk abt hm

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nicekunlet: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is simple thing if IYABO OBASANJO sure she did not wrote this letter let her sue vanguard and win the case so that ppl can believe that is not the one that wrote the letter remeber the case of FAYEMI and compas new paper
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ebenezerk2: who has time to read all this?
If you don't have time to read this, I hope you will not have time also to criticise Obj or GEJ. I urge you to read it! The write-up is historical.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by flyingdutchman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ola def2: u're definitely not original if u b'liev she wrote that poo! Beside I expect all u GEJ e-warriors to add some salt to ur game by now!
WHATS THIS ONE SAYING? WETIN CONCERN GEJ CONCERN ME? NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRIBAL WARFARE! I AM A NIGERIAN, NOT A BIAFRAN, ODUA NOR AN AREWA MAN. NEITHER AM I A SOUTH SOUTHERNER. WAKE UP AND TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN AGAINST TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS HATRED!
THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING IS SWITCHED OFF, PLZ TRY AGAIN LATER

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by emmacity2: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
this is the problem we all (Nigerians) are having. we should give the president a chance and a support ti govern and to rule The country
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

And the ediot came up empty again. IYABO OBASANJO wrote the letter that is why we are here.

Is the fool going to argue against that. . . .?

See this deranged,Mud brain fellow! cheesy
IYABO OBASANJO denied writing the letter!

Who wrote the letter? When will your MASTER respond to OBJ's allegation?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by repent4christ: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
This open letter will surely bring confusion far & near, peace 2 this nation. Amen!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by GreenbrandEx: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
please who is iyabo obasanjo?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Seyiflower(f): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
duni04: If she didn't write it, someone very close to her with very intimate knowledge about her family would have been paid to write it. Everybody knows obasanjo's weak point is his family, he's d patriarch of a very dysfunctional family. I smell jonathan's errand boys, Abati and okupe's handiwork in this letter, especially okupe. Okupe used 2 be very close to the Obasanjo family.

the problem is dat his house is actually divided
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by RKVINTLTD: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigerians are in problem not challenges.
Most of our leaders are elected by majority of us to rule us.
If We do not vote for them, can they get there ? Our success is in our hands.
Money is the father of all evil.
Practically, When Politicians share money to party supporters to convince the electorates and electorate reciprocate by voting them in, they should keep quiet and bear the burden.
Two wrongs can never make a right.

If We decide to vote our conscience and right people in the right place, Nigeria will be respected all over the world.

We have all messed up.

The more reason why other Countries of the World today do not value Nigeria anymore.
South African show down after Anti-apartheid movement on Nigeria is a testimony, due to our failed Leadership, claiming to be Giant of Africa.
The interest of all Nigerian politicians is above the interest of Nigeria, failure to change our way of thinking and administration will cost us Global respect.
China is recognised by The Industrial revolution and Agriculture sustainability to feed the largest population in the world.
No wander why the Leadership of United nation had been given to Ki moon from China.

Nigerian Leaders ! We are begging you all, to talk to your selves and have a rethink about Nigeria as a Nation that must succeed so as not to put our unborn children into Global threat.

We can still make it, We can still Change our way of life for the better, to turn this country around.
Not only politicians but every Nigeria, the way we think, everything is about money... money.

If we die today, no money will be buried with us. Do your best and leave the rest.

A life that do not have any impact on improvement of life of people is a wasted life, because God love us and blessed us with abundant resources that We might not surfer but We made ourselves surfer by greediness and self centred attitude.

Change your way of life. God will touch our lives and change us for a better Nigerian.

Dedicated to : God, Jesus and Allah.

Let us embrace our religious preaching, Christians & Muslims, be the doer not the listeners.

Jesus is Lord !
Allah is Great !

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by mnaass(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
sumbodi should help me with d summary of dis in a single line.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by osaaaaa: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Genius100: Fake letter
yabo Obasanjo has said she does not know anything about this letter. She phoned in to AIT This moring and said the letter is false
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Ttalk: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
I suggest this thread should be closed. Iyabo Obasanjo has denied having writing any letter to her dad on AIT, rumor mongers take note
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gamji007:

See this deranged,Mud brain fellow! cheesy
IYABO OBASANJO denied writing the letter!

Who wrote the letter? When will your MASTER respond to OBJ's allegation?

You are a fool. Who wrote the denial ? You ? We need to know who manufactured that clumsily packaged denial embarassed

This thread is about IYABO heart felt letter to her dad. Let us focus.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
struggles of your political leaders is for their survival. It is you that need prayer so that you do not have a taste of their poison. PDP, APC when they were acting recklessly you should have known that interest of this nation is far away from their hearts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.