Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77210 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
slysteel: • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!
Iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published. - Vanguard.

The media outfit, Vanguard that published the 11-page letter written by Senator Iyabo Obasanjo to former President Obasanjo, have restated that their organization spoke to Iyabo to reconfirm the letter, before going to Press, contrary to the propaganda circulating on the internet that iyabo has denied writing the said letter to her father.

The embittered Iyabo confirmed that she authored the cold letter to her wicked and vindictive father and declared giving consent for its publication.
Early today, a female impostor on Rainbow FM, claiming to be Sen Iyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father.
I can't find this on Vanguard website.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Genius100: GEJ is so desperate, his agents forged a letter from Iyabo. Kia.. desperation no good o
ODE.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Do you think The Vanguard news will jettison their operation and not confirm this before publishing? HELL NO

I don't think they have millions off naira to pay as damages.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agbameta: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Toks2008: Do you think The Vanguard news will jettison their operation and not confirm this before publishing? HELL NO

I don't think they have millions off naira to pay as damages.

It's not about confirmation, it's who they confirmed with.

This newspaper is in deep deep trouble.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agbameta: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Though the dumb story has nothing to do with the serious allegations against oponuchkwu and his worthless administration, but I almost fall for the trash.

They slipped whit the APC angle where OBJ advised his daughter to join APC.... They obviously dropped that red meat to color their rubbish with authenticity, but that angle alone betrayed the whole rubbish...

So I read the trash all over again for obvious deceptions and flaws and I found many including countless basic English and grammatical flaws.

Either GEJ's goons cooked this up with or without his knowledge doesn't even matter at this point, the Aso Rock dullard is toast...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by fankidzei: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
[b]only today... i have read that a 'not-a-saint-either' daughter of a wicked leader who's old enough to join d ancestors , but has refused to do so, wrote against her tyrant father... and while still on it, i have read a counter-response to the writings... while still on the counter-response, i am reading again, that the initial, was true and not false! WETIN!!! UNA WANT SCATTER MY HEAD? UNA THINK SAY I NO GET WORK EVEN IF I NO GET DUE TO UNA YEYE FAMILY BAD LEADERSHIP, MAKE UNA ALLOW ME GO BACK TO MY IJEBU GARRI, WEY GOD NEVER ALLOW UNA TURN TO GOLD, YET!!!! ##ROLLING EYES###
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Vavavoom(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Strangely looks and sound like a hatchet job albeit a very professional one. I refuse to shed any tear though, neither take side. I stand with the longsuffering people of Nigeria - those whose lives have been forever altered by the greed of their fellow countrymen.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Kereokwu(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
So many letters but I enjoyed the letter from Satire or Osundefender, it made my day.
Good work.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
IYABO OBASANJO DENIES WRITING ILL-WORDED LETTER TO HER FATHER

18th December 2013

The letter-writing trend that has taken over the polity took a different dimension on Wednesday when an 11-page letter allegedly written by daughter of former President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo hit the news.

[img]http://aitonline.tv/admin_controller/generalItem/NewsImages/433.jpg[/img]

The letter was allegedly written in response to the 18-page letter written by the retired General criticizing the present Jonathan-led administration.

The letter which was highly personal in nature criticized the former military Head of state as a father, a man, a leader and a statesman. That did not, however, mark the end of the surprise.

The nation was still trying to grasp the purpose of the letter which outrightly stated that the letter had no political undertones when the former Senator and PhD Holder announced that she had nothing to do with the letter nor had she written or sent the letter to anyone or organization. She was said to have made this denial in a call to a radio station.

As to whether Iyabo Obasanjo wrote the letter or someone else did, we will keep you posted as events unfold.

Source: http://aitonline.tv/post-iyabo_obasanjo_denies_writing_ill_worded_letter_to_her_father
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by SirCee: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
In the first place, you dont have respect for your father that brought you to this mother earth.
No matter what,you should respect your father, so that your age will be long.
That is what the bible said and I have a question for you.
>What would you have done if that your father had killed you as a kid
>Under whose influence did you win the election??
>Under whose influence are you influential and making noise now??
My dear, your education and of course your PHD is a waste, if you can come out openly and abuse your father.
Sorry, I dont support bad things but we should be good 'children at all times.
Please for God to bless you, you should tender unreserved appology to your father.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ohisola(f): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis:

With this mindset, Nigeria will never move forward in 100,000 years to come.

With your own mind set Nigeria is doomed for life.
Don't make me insult you.

U discredit OBJ's letter to Jonathan simply because of his character, (something that to you has been corrobrated by his very daughter) not considering the truth behind the allegations
Yet you believe this same girl against her father WHY?

Is she of a beta character
Did her father start beating her mother ystd? When he helped her bcom senator why didn't she remember what he did? Hw he mis treated them, why didn't she reject all this then, from commissioner to senator 2 minister

Show me one meaninful contribution that she made in all her 8 years of political power.

There's nothing political (dat wld benefit us) that she said there, that d ordinary Nigerian doesn't kn. Every other tin is a family issue. Na pple get papa and mama dem neva still chop u see u snd u go abroad 4 masters (abi den u tink dis mony was beans) na my papa no go?

I am not supporting OBJ, GEJ nor IYABO
Bt if iyabo's letter is worth a second look, then OBJ's own most definitely deserves a reply.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ohisola(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis:

With this mindset, Nigeria will never move forward in 100,000 years to come.

With your own mind set Nigeria is doomed for life.
Don't make me insult you.

U discredit OBJ's letter to Jonathan simply because of his character, (something that to you has been corrobrated by his very daughter) not considering the truth behind the allegations
Yet you believe this same girl against her father WHY?

Is she of a beta character
Did her father start beating her mother ystd? When he helped her bcom senator why didn't she remember what he did? Hw he mis treated them, why didn't she reject all this then, from commissioner to senator 2 minister

Show me one meaninful contribution that she made in all her 8 years of political power.

There's nothing political (dat wld benefit us) that she said there, that d ordinary Nigerian doesn't kn. Every other tin is a family issue. Na pple get papa and mama dem neva still chop u see u snd u go abroad 4 masters (abi den u tink dis mony was beans) na my papa no go?

I am not supporting OBJ, GEJ nor IYABO
Bt if iyabo's letter is worth a second look, then OBJ's own most definitely deserves a reply.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by omanzo02: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seun: I can't find this on Vanguard website.

Seun,

News express confirmed from Vanguard editor.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=3793&title=Breaking-News:-IYABO-Obasanjo%E2%80%99s-bombshell:-%E2%80%98I-STAND-BY-MY-LETTER%E2%80%99-%E2%80%A2Letter-genuine-%E2%80%94Vanguard-Editor
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Edygrin: Just Imagine, it is this mentality that is killing this nation. If you sleep around with ho*s doesnt mean every1 does d same.
Are you educated at all?

Jumping into bed with 'strange bed fellows' is more of an idiomatic expression than the literal jumping into bed .

If you don't understand anything kindly use the Google it's free and it has a lot of info....please help yourself and your fellow blind fellows that keep hitting likes for you......smh
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by fijiano202(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
This girl is a forrking basstard for playing victim in a matter that doesnt concern Nigerians,Firstly Why will u tell us that the outrageous 4yrs salary of a Senator cant build a house,are we that Stewpid?.Secondly Every Nigerian has a story,not everyone grew up with a mum and dad,the biatch is even lucky that she had a concern mother to assist and support her.People who their mom and father are alive and didnt care or support them,we dont see them posting their life stories in Newspaper.Thirdly its ur greediness and stupidity that made u run for election when you clearly know how unstable and unworthy ur father is.Fourthly u are a selfish azhole who doesnt care abt the plight of Nigerians cos you didnt talk abt our suffering or highlight any of the challenges ur father wrote abt but you what nigerians to Pity and symphatize with you for how Horrible ur father is.Fifthly Nigerians know obasanjo is a chameleon so dont bother telling us.We have more problems in Nigeria than to dwell on ur Family Problems

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Kodak2000: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
FEMI FANNY KAYODE...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
HE IS COMPLETE DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF HIS OWN DAUGHERS
FEMI WITH 1 INCH DOGHOOD SMASH HIS DAUGHTERS EVERYDAY.
FEMI FANNY KAYODE...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS. DIE. DEMON DOG. DIE.
IYABO WELL DONE FOR EXPOSE THHIS WICKEDNESS.[b]FEMI FANNY KAYODE...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
IYABO WELL DONE FOR EXPOSE THHIS WICKEDNESS.[/b]FEMI FANNY KAYODE...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
IYABO WELL DONE FOR EXPOSE THHIS WICKEDNESS.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Kodak2000: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Feminine fanny kayode...Vangard expose you. Vangard confirm they speak to Iyabo.
Feminine Fanny Kayode...demon dog king of inces$t who smash his daughters everyday since they are small
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE..YERIMA BETTER THAN YOU. HE IS NOT MOLEST HIS OWN DAUGHTERS EVERYDAY.
DEMON DOG FEMININE FANNY KAYODE. DIE
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by JASPER123(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Though 'm not a supporter of Iyabo, OBJ or GEJ. I believe dat d feelings dat Iyabo expressed about the nation's politics here is a typical experience and fear of few young minds that really desire to bring change to this nation. The system corrupts the innocent minds and scares off those who should be changemakers. How do we get out of this?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Kodak2000: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
4 GET OBJ
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE IS DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE SMASH HIS DAUGHTERS SINCE THEY ARE BABIES
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE IS WORSE THAN YERIMA
FEMININE FANNY DRUG ADDICT 1 INCH DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS. DIE.
NIGERIAN POLICE MUST INVESTIGATE.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
This must have now produced a more United Nigeria. Obasanjo+Jonathan+Iyabo letter = pdp +apc
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by UnknownT: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why was this thread taken down 4rm d front page, while d "sourceless" rebuttal remains?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Authentic2010(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
YAM PEPPER SCARTTER SCARTTER---- ISU ATA YAN-YAN............ ORO N BORO BO... EGUN ALARE.... grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Oduduwaisreal: Iyabo will never write this letter.
You can quote me on that
And if she did so
Egba will severely punish her
She will not win even a coucillorship post in Egbaland.
She told you she is not interested in siding with a bunch of heartless thieves don't you get it?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2013
awesome_t: Did you really read the letter PhD bought in the US angry
She went to Cornell and Ivy league school they don't even want to see Africans let alone sell a degree, remember the group your dealing with forgive them.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2013

google search this thing now ...

This country needs spiritual and moral rebirth...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by signatureken(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2013
obj,house of commotion
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ChiSun27(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Keep quiet iya 'ohia'. We knw as e dey go.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by OgologoDimkpa: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Hope you'll have confirmed it by now.
She fully accepted that she wrote the letter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by OgologoDimkpa: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2013
UnknownTroll: Why was this thread taken down 4rm d front page, while d "sourceless" rebuttal remains?
Quite unfortunate but whether it is front page or not the truth has been told.

Yorubas never believed that Iyabo could write such stinker to her father, but the truth has been told.

She has even owned up to the letter and said that she stood by what she wrote.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by solomonochei(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2013
egift: I will not be surprised if those that insulted OBJ for publicly writing Jonathan, will praise Iyabo for publicly writing OBJ.

BTW, Iyabo should not expect any sympathy from me, she did not suffer hardship than the rest of us. She and her daddy loot the nation dry. Telling us what we already know about his "do or die" father does not diminish the accusation against GEJ. I will only give her a pass because she stated that Jonathan is only accelerating the evil OBJ started.
pikin where say him mama N̶̲̥̅̊☺ go sleep him self N̶̲̥̅̊☺ go sleep OBJ Ȋ̝̊̅̄ de laugh u
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ceo4eva: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Iyabo Obasanjo
“Nobody can say that I told him that I didn’t write it. I am not a liar. I will not back away from what I wrote and there is nothing that is there that is a lie. In the last four years how many of them have spoken to me? They are all mad people,” she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/
The thread is already on page 3. Do the needful and move it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1561118/breaking-why-gave-up-dad/2
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nogen: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
ceo4eva:
Iyabo Obasanjo
“Nobody can say that I told him that I didn’t write it. I am not a liar. I will not back away from what I wrote and there is nothing that is there that is a lie. In the last four years how many of them have spoken to me? They are all mad people,” she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/
The thread is already on page 2. Do the needful and move it to front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/1561118/breaking-why-gave-up-dad/2

Front page please. Ndi ara grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.