Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa (3028 Views)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2013
ok
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by talktimi(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2013
There are more than 30 snipers surrounding your building now. Security operatives have you on lock down awaiting instructions
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Musiwa, why did you ommit Benin Republic, you want to remove us from the grand plan? What is wrong with our altitude? Because we don't speak English
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
millions of people know who, i am. do you think, i am popular? you make me laugh. because i live in canada does not make me unpopular, you think. many people who walk on the street in toronto could be famous and you dont know.

put it this way. obasanjo was president of nigeria or tinubu, cant impeach jonathan. if i say they should impeach they will.. does that not tell you, i am popular.

because you are my friend and i laugh with you, when i know you, i may not tell you, who i was. people dont tell people about themself in africa. you could be in the same class with the son of a billionaire, they will never tell you.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
why do you think the labour union is shutting down everything, if i am not popular.. do you think because of tinubu, no.. it is because of musiwa..
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
look at this video. they kill our people. we dont lie about it. nigeria will go to civil war... we would not agree and they will not already too. and we would help up fighting.. because they will not get power... and they will do anything to get power including killing, murder , bombing..plane crash etc.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
i know i can be assassinated . i know so.. when the risk was high and i notice someone wanted to assassinate me. i went into hidden in an undisclosed location for 1 year. because i am a target of assassination

this satellite picture mean civil war in nigeria, they are training for war too...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
it was a period in the world, when they had no television or radio in africa for people to know, that the queen of england was made ceremonial head of state in several countries else where. you can imagine someone now using that to transform them self into a president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Biggoozz: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Finally, the much awaited satellite picture. Now I believe you Musiwa.

musiwa112: i know i can be assassinated . i know so.. when the risk was high and i notice someone wanted to assassinate me. i went into hidden in an undisclosed location for 1 year. because i am a target of assassination

this satellite picture mean civil war in nigeria, they are training for war too...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by DICKtator: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by donphilopus: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm just noing that Musiwa is refering to I on this thread oo! Musiwa, what do you say I do?? Pls, can you let me to no??
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
victoria island.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2013
grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2013
angry
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jonathan Replied Obasanjo but Jonathan will never replied Musiwa !

Obasanjo is charismatic and Popular but Musiwa is never as Popular as Obasanjo !
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Soulcaine(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Who has noticed with me that musiwa spells all his words correctly ?
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by donphilopus: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Soul_caine: Who has noticed with me that musiwa spells all his words correctly ?
Do you no Musiwa is an Electricity Engineering graduale of Unilorin?? Or, did you need the satellite pishures??
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by OAM4J: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2013
musiwa112: donroxy. i am among the 100 most influential nigeria. so i will not lie to you...

musiwa112: millions of people know who, i am. do you think, i am popular? you make me laugh. because i live in canada does not make me unpopular, you think. many people who walk on the street in toronto could be famous and you dont know.

put it this way. obasanjo was president of nigeria or tinubu, cant impeach jonathan. if i say they should impeach they will.. does that not tell you, i am popular.

because you are my friend and i laugh with you, when i know you, i may not tell you, who i was. people dont tell people about themself in africa. you could be in the same class with the son of a billionaire, they will never tell you.

bwuhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Musiwa bring money lets build Akure State house for you. I will help you. I am Sand & Cement engineering. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2013
donroxy, Obasanjo can not make Jonathan loss an election. But I am telling you. I can make Jonathan loss an election.

obasanjo has no power to impeach jonathan. you can see his word did not impeach jonathan. when you said i lied. jonathan lost majority, because they are reading it in nigeria. does that not tell you. that my word means more than obasanjo.

my friend, companies dont appoint obasanjo children into any position because of his past. watch video how they react to obasanjo, they will start bombing.. fani kayode name too have been destroyed. if you want to marry obasanjo child, you secretly do it. his children find it hard . because people dont like them

i am from the family of the first child of oduduwa. yoruba place more priority to that than to obasanjo or what every your position is. even if you are president.

if i run against obasanjo or tinubu, if the election is free and fair. both of them will not get 10%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=robxh8JZinU
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2013
Musiwa,, U can't be an alumnus of University Of Ilorin because Unilorin is in Kwara state,Nigeria , definitely Nigeria is never in Canada ..

I'm an Almnus of Unilorin and now I'm in Nigeria not Canada .

Musiwa, Obasanjo is very Charismatic, an Elder statesman,a Highly respected African leader who has represented Africa on so many Global issues that is why Jonathan Replied Him because If Jonathan fails to replied Obasanjo,Jonathan will lose 2015 Election !

Jonathan already know Obasanjo is Popular and command crowds than Musiwa,If Jonathan fails to refute Obasanjo's Allegations, Nigerians will believe Obasanjo and Vote against Jonathan ....

Jonathan doesn't want Nigeria to vote against him so he Replied ...... When Musiwa Invited Jonathan to UN to meet with BanKi Moon, Jonathan didn't replied because Musiwa is only Popular in Canada but not In Nigeria ...

Canadians can't vote for Nigerian President therefore GEJ defeated Musiwa but replied Obasanjo because GEJ need Nigerians not Canadians !!

Tinubu has gone to beg Obasanjo because TInubu wants to win election, Tinubu doesn't need Musiwa to win election in Lagos because Lagos is not in Canada .....

Obasanjo and Tinubu will defeat Jonathan while Obasanjo,Tinubu and Jonathan will defeat Musiwa

grin grin grin grin grin grin = Musiwa
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Musiwa can't win Election In Nigeria because He will be defeated by Tinubu grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013

donroxy,

i was an administrator in an institution with million of people. which is in 150 countries and 20000 location. how can you say i am not popular. does obasanjo have that. ? even obasanjo knows the truth than jonathan.

jonathan case is a case of a man who lack knowledge and i assume he is proud that he is president, if he know who i am. he will beg for forgiveness. i dont hold thing against people.

obasanjo may be popular but not acceptable by the people. and people dont like him. he did many thing we cant put on the internet. that even Jesus may not want to forgive.

in the area he claim to come from. i will win against him. on the street he lives in. when i said he was not going to win his polling booth. he did not win. go and watch the video. if the election was free and fair.. we have absolute control of several state of nigeria.

only obasanjo know the truth . even obasanjo will beg me for his own daughter to win.. if the election was free and fair. not to talk about an ijaw man call jonathan.

what crowd follow obasanjo. not nigeria..

If Jonathan fails to refute Obasanjo's Allegations, Nigerians will believe Obasanjo and Vote against Jonathan

that is the miss quote of the century. nigerian will never believe obasanjo story, because 90% of nigeria believe obasanjo or jonathan or tinubu are not a credible people before nigerian.

GEJ defeated Musiwa

as long as God is on his throne, jonathan can not defeat me in an election in nigeria. that is too obvious. you can see him loss the house of rep, you saying i am telling a lie.

Tinubu has gone to beg Obasanjo because TInubu wants to win election, Tinubu doesn't need Musiwa to win election in Lagos because Lagos is not in Canada .....

that is most stupiid statement of the year. tinubu and obasanjo together if election were free and fair will never win 10% of lagos, not even fashola. it is because of me they are making life difficult for jonathan , not because of obasanjo or tinubu or fashola.

as long as God is on his throne,i can make the whole of the people living in lagos or nigeria to sit at home for somedays. if you know who musiwa is.

as long as God is on his throne,i have influence over more than half the population of nigeria .

Obasanjo and Tinubu will defeat Jonathan while Obasanjo,Tinubu and Jonathan will defeat Musiwa

Obasanjo,Tinubu and Jonathan combine is not expected to defeat Musiwa in nigeria in a free and fair election as long as God is on his throne.

Musiwa can't win Election In Nigeria because He will be defeated by Tinubu

as long as God is on his throne, tinubu can not defeat musiwa in any election in nigeria or even on the street he lives in. you already seen the video of people on tinubu street , how they hate him in lagos and obasanjo

If you know who Musiwa is, you will never ask the question. I dont tell people about me. I said my family know mandela. When your family knows mandela , does that not give you a clue of the person, you are talking to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a1Srt8fnThA/Txf6hXRIdiI/AAAAAAAAAjI/SHzWL3URM4A/s320/DSC02665.JPG[/img]

Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2013
donroxy the institution have location on nearly all street in nigeria. do you still i can loss. i stand a better chance of winning that anyone , so you can see , it is not about position but they are all walking dead people. their life is in danger.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Let me help you. You people in nigeria with no disrespect lack exposure. Una no open eye.

You only had Trade treaty , because the Queen had no power to join protectorate together. Protectorate are independent on their own. So that why if you look at the document , it clearly tell you. So from british west africa to Nigeria. That is change of Name.. And the document continue that all the protectorate should all still be separate.

Look at it this way. It only say. I give all protectorates under nigeria INDEPENDENT OFF britain. It means do not depend on britian

Your problem is lack of exposure, basically, you people are mumu people. Educated mumu people. When I say, all the protectorate Please dont depend on me(independent) does that mean, I join you together.

Educated illiterate, will never agree that Western Nigeria is a country.

When I say Self government, It means. Your own government as a country.

Does the word do not depend on ME. does it mean you are a country. NO. It mean Do not depend on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSw-qjzJ0Bo
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by twosquare(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr Musiwa....which brand of weed do u take before logging in to nairaland? Carribean? grin
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by twosquare(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
musiwa112: you have problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVfVbWSXOuQ
Actually I support u in this vision of having Oodua republic and others having theirs too.But just ranting here won't achieve that and championing ur course here on NL politics section is not enough. Things have to be done.Making awareness internationally and locally. I won't say more than this.Hope u understand this sir.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
have you ever see me talk about oduduwa republic. no. because i am an educated person.

western nigeria is a sovereign country.. what happen is called occupation under international law. you cant occupy other people country. jonathan has no power in northern nigeria. he is been abusive of entering into northern nigeria.. the same thing, Gowon did..

jonathan is expected to transfer all officer of northern nigeria, western nigeria, british cameroon and eastern nigeria back to their their countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igCkx0FDQyE
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by Pain(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dear Musiwa, Most Influential . I know u have more information than Joe-nothing and Obasanjo combined. Please tell us the new countries that will emerge from Nigeria after you Roforofo Revolution in 2015. I heard you are working hard on the blueprint.
Re: Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa by twosquare(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
musiwa112: have you ever see me talk about oduduwa republic. no. because i am an educated person.

western nigeria is a sovereign country.. what happen is called occupation under international law. you cant occupy other people country. jonathan has no power in northern nigeria. he is been abusive of entering into northern nigeria.. the sae thing, Gowon did..

jonathan is expected to transfer all officer of northern nigeria, western nigeria, british cameroon and eastern nigeria back to their their countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igCkx0FDQyE
U don't have to say it..I understand All ur western this assertion, yet focus on the points in what I said.Things needed to be done to make this a reality. Even if it shall require blowing out the trumpet... then those who have Same mind as urs shall make sure this beautiful dream come into reality......this is not a one man job...savvy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah's Profile On Wikipedia Wasnt Edited - Findings / Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State / Saraki's Coup Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.