Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Glow Of Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Glow Of Joy (921 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy / What Kind Of Joy Do Guys Derive In 'kissing & Telling' ? / Photos: Nigerian Girl Rolls On The Floor Out Of Joy After Boyfriend Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glow Of Joy by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
I discovered her when she was only 14 and she had all the classic features of a black beauty, but she had unsteady carriage that was normal for her tender age. She was from Edo State in Nigeria, but many who saw her photographs said she looked like a Ghanaian girl. I concentrated on the older models until she came of age years later. She was now 21 and a student of Lagos State University. She was tall and with a perfect figure 8 and chocolate in colour. She was now more confident and had the carriage. So I took her to Modela (Bayo Adegbe) and registered as one of his models. She made her mark under Modela and I attended one of Bayo Adegbe's first fashion shows where Joy glowed on the runway. She was even more attractive than the model who catwalked topless. At theĀ  party later in the night, I let the younger man I brought along to enjoy himself whilst I relaxed as she attracted the attention of some guys. She knew how to keep the wolves at bay. She had already dated one of my buddies before he left Nigeria and when he returned he found her irresistible. He was not the only one who found Joy irresistible. Guys ogled at her on our street.

She was well bred and disciplined. Her mother and family trusted her. She passed nights in the flat where I stayed and was well loved by all the guys in the house.
She was excited one fine day as she rushed into the flat and told me that she had removed a dental flaw and to show my appreciation, I hugged and kissed her.
I was very happy for her.

Then Modela got her the Glo Billboard advert and she was paid hundreds of thousands of naira. I was happy for her success.
That was over four years ago.

I have not seen Joy since 2004, and during one of my visits to Lagos, she wanted to see
me, but I was too busy to see her.

Joy will be 28 soon and what I wish for her now is a good husband to do his best to love her and start a beautiful family with her.

Joy, stay bold and beautiful and let your beauty continue to glow.

God will take good care of you as long as you hold on to Him.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by Gamine(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
Who be this joy pesin abeg?

what are we supposed to post here?

na fiction or na superstory
Re: The Glow Of Joy by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
She was very romantic and I am sharing the joy of knowing her.

Must we always post negative aspects of Nigerian babes?

Let us post about the lovely ones too.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by Gamine(f): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Eyaah

but you didnt give details ni
Re: The Glow Of Joy by micklplus(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
hmmm, joy is glowing in orikinla's heart ! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Glow Of Joy by izeek(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
i have joy
joy!joy!joy!
joy dat will last me forever more.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by kalmebad(f): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster and Topic

Are we advertising Joy as a brand product or are we searching for her?
Tell us which
Re: The Glow Of Joy by Orikinla(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
kalmebad:

@ poster and Topic

Are we advertising Joy as a brand product or are we searching for her?
Tell us which

I was missing her.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by lonelypal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster
Am not surprised this is comin frm u, afterall ur name says it all ORIKINLA undecidedWake up frm ur sleep dude! embarassed
Re: The Glow Of Joy by segzicres(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2008
@orikinla wake us zombie.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by HCH3COO: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
Orikinla:

I discovered her when she was only 14 and she had all the classic features of a black beauty, but she had unsteady carriage that was normal for her tender age. She was from Edo State in Nigeria, but many who saw her photographs said she looked like a Ghanaian girl. I concentrated on the older models until she came of age years later. She was now 21 and a student of Lagos State University. She was tall and with a perfect figure 8 and chocolate in colour. She was now more confident and had the carriage. So I took her to Modela (Bayo Adegbe) and registered as one of his models. She made her mark under Modela and I attended one of Bayo Adegbe's first fashion shows where Joy glowed on the runway. She was even more attractive than the model who catwalked topless. At the party later in the night, I let the younger man I brought along to enjoy himself whilst I relaxed as she attracted the attention of some guys. She knew how to keep the wolves at bay. She had already dated one of my buddies before he left Nigeria and when he returned he found her irresistible. He was not the only one who found Joy irresistible. Guys ogled at her on our street.

She was well bred and disciplined. Her mother and family trusted her. She passed nights in the flat where I stayed and was well loved by all the guys in the house.
She was excited one fine day as she rushed into the flat and told me that she had removed a dental flaw and to show my appreciation, I hugged and kissed her.
I was very happy for her.

Then Modela got her the Glo Billboard advert and she was paid hundreds of thousands of naira. I was happy for her success.
That was over four years ago.

I have not seen Joy since 2004, and during one of my visits to Lagos, she wanted to see
me, but I was too busy to see her.

Joy will be 28 soon and what I wish for her now is a good husband to do his best to love her and start a beautiful family with her.

Joy, stay bold and beautiful and let your beauty continue to glow.

God will take good care of you as long as you hold on to Him.

oriki, I'm sure Joy will appreciate your thoughts of her - nice.
Re: The Glow Of Joy by NiteAngel(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2008
Bayo Adegbe aka Modela na one sweet dude that has touched the lives of many. His depth of character amazes me; in the light of working with all these fine fine models, he stays focused on his goals. I do hope that an outstanding celebration comes for him and his likes.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break-up With Her Please. / Valentine Free Sms / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.