Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! (13271 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by Bebetter: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2013
zizle87: Let me share another....Oregun road....pls b very careful there at night...very very. Because the road is very accessible alot happen there in seconds.4 friends went clubbing at ikeja...all boys. One of them is my friend. Dey left the club and were headed back home when anoder car with four guys too drove past dem ...dey were evn making fun of them inside d car that this one way boys just dey comot with no single babe dese days when the car swerved and stopped in front of them. Dey ran into d car. By instinct my friend who sat in front with d driver told him to reverse immediately. Dey were doin dat all d way back when 1of the guys from the Other car came out and shot directly at their windscreen. Out of confusion dey reversed into d covert which halted the car.dey got out and started runin...wat surprised dem was that the boys came out and chased dem all d way down that road shooting at them. Till dey finali took a turn. My friend thought he had died and na him ghost still dey run.because they don't know how dey escaped..I saw him the following dey wen dey went to get the car. This is the funny part. Nothing was missing from the car.i asked what he thought they wanted. He said his best guess was dat they were ritualists and they wanted at least a body and had probably been searching since because of the kind of car dey were driving and the fact that they bashed it without care of expenses.

Omo this na life & death matter mehn! Na wa oh. The kind of adrenalin that would have rushed within their bodies as at that time ehn! No be small.
Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by mrofficial(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
zizle87: Let me share another....Oregun road....pls b very careful there at night...very very. Because the road is very accessible alot happen there in seconds.4 friends went clubbing at ikeja...all boys. One of them is my friend. Dey left the club and were headed back home when anoder car with four guys too drove past dem ...dey were evn making fun of them inside d car that this one way boys just dey comot with no single babe dese days when the car swerved and stopped in front of them. Dey ran into d car. By instinct my friend who sat in front with d driver told him to reverse immediately. Dey were doin dat all d way back when 1of the guys from the Other car came out and shot directly at their windscreen. Out of confusion dey reversed into d covert which halted the car.dey got out and started runin...wat surprised dem was that the boys came out and chased dem all d way down that road shooting at them. Till dey finali took a turn. My friend thought he had died and na him ghost still dey run.because they don't know how dey escaped..I saw him the following dey wen dey went to get the car. This is the funny part. Nothing was missing from the car.i asked what he thought they wanted. He said his best guess was dat they were ritualists and they wanted at least a body and had probably been searching since because of the kind of car dey were driving and the fact that they bashed it without care of expenses.

shocked
Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by Daresh(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013

Ha! See gbege!
Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by segzicres(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Omo meinM see matter o
Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by pickabeau1: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2013
zoweee

when I night crawl.. na inside club i dey dey till daydrop....

lagos is not safe

Re: His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! by charasho(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
A friend had a similar experience. His car was vandalised while he was inside Shoprite and #570k was stolen. They security guys said they was nothing they could do as the surveillance camera was not working properly. My take is that there is a syndicate out there in Shoprite who work in tandem with the security guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Car As A New Driver? / Using Car Engine For Generator / Car Robbery And Killing Of The Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.