Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (51347 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / Why Do We Kiss?(5 Things You Didnt Know About Kissing) / Why Do We Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by tempel(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
guys get problem oh. if don't like it say adieu fools stop tongue. or what[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Inik(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]
Guy!! Ive been watching you with keen interest on Romance section for the past few Months, See Your Past Questions here

1- Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me
2- This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!!
3- I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me
4- I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation
5- Is Anything Wrong With Having A Girfriend 15 Years Older Than I Am?
6- My Girlfriend Refuses To Shave Her Armpit.....please Hel
6- She Has Bad Table Manners
7- She Catch Me As I Dey Yansh Her Junior Sister?
8- I Want To Marry A Female Nigerian Celebrity
9- I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating
8- My Girl Friend Want Me To Disvagin Her But Am Scare because Of Pains
9- I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help
10- My Wife Has Started Doing Private Midnight Call

Haba bros!!! Na only You Get all these Problem ?? shocked shocked shocked
You need T.B. JOSHUA for Immediate Deliverance
[/b] undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/andyblaze/topics

LMFAO grin The guy needs real help. I pity the people who take his threads seriously.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by kantrol: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
if u value Ur life u would stop allowing someone to leave saliva inside Ur mouth.
av u heard of herpex virus?
or av u had of hepatitis virus?
if u av not,I would like u to know dat these are very deadly viruses that can b transfered through d saliva,b wise o,it is Ur life,Dont waste it.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me

So I just met this girl 2 months ago and so far, it’s been a good relationship apart from her always telling her family about our sex life.

But then the bigger problem is that she doesn't know how to kiss me deeply without leaving lots of her saliva in my mouth which I usually have to swallow because I don't want to hurt her pride by going to spit right after she kisses me.

I've talked to her about it though jokingly and she always says it’s because she's usually so turned on when we kiss deeply that she doesn't have control over how much she salivates.

Do I leave a small basin beside the bed whenever we want to get it on? Or do I say Adieu to My relationship with her. I don't know what to do as I have my own saliva and don't need extra.

Advise please.

She dey tell her family abt ur sex life...#huh?

Well anyways...wen u r passionately kissing a chick, and u guys r turned on, there is no way u can control d production of saliva...so swallow dat sh*****t bro....its like her giving u a b****j and she is spitting out d saliva in her mouth after sucking ur tool.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Dewze(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
You met a girl 2 months ago and u r already swallowing her saliver. Guy u too much. U be the original mr lover man.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by nopecin(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
This post make me remember funmi Afonja she does d same tin and I will pour the saliva in her cloth squeeze it.......abi I don swallow sickness ni KOJO
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by matson247(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
The only way u can contact HIV through Kissing is when u Absorb 4Litres Of Saliva frm any H.I.V opposite Sex
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Kilichi: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Raja will beat Bayarn Qed
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me

So I just met this girl 2 months ago and so far, it’s been a good relationship apart from her always telling her family about our sex life.

But then the bigger problem is that she doesn't know how to kiss me deeply without leaving lots of her saliva in my mouth which I usually have to swallow because I don't want to hurt her pride by going to spit right after she kisses me.

I've talked to her about it though jokingly and she always says it’s because she's usually so turned on when we kiss deeply that she doesn't have control over how much she salivates.

Do I leave a small basin beside the bed whenever we want to get it on? Or do I say Adieu to My relationship with her. I don't know what to do as I have my own saliva and don't need extra.

Advise please.
No way. So na you dey date Judith now ehn? i had to let her go when I couldn't stand it any longer.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by dammie3(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
;DWell U̶̲̥̅̊ can always do a saliva tug of war. U̶̲̥̅̊ push her saliva back evrytym she spits in ur maut. Or ask for one more kiss so as to spit back cheesy
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by tmlewin13(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin una no go kill person for dis NL
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Run for ur dear live if u get lives grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Vinsaint(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Swallow close month. wink
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by baslone: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]
Guy!! Ive been watching you with keen interest on Romance section for the past few Months, See Your Past Questions here

OMG!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]

Too many fake pple wit fake topics on NL, dts y i hardly comment unless i feel its 4 real
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by simdam500(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
switdil: Hian
Ayama of the highest order
is sumbody learnin to speak korea
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by seangy4konji: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pics or it did not happen and i know you are a just a blunt liar and attention seeker...Na only you>?na same girl no deh shave armpit?na same girl you dunk junior sisterhaba..we are adults here now...Try and relax,if your hand deh stratch you to type...type something reasonable.must you type self?
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by mennard(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
teach her how to kiss properly...its beta than leaving her
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Toppiano(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Big.game:
AC Milan will definitely defeat athletico madrid

angry angry angry
Is this a prophecy or an advice?
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Smily202(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Drop ur own chunk of saliva tooo or better push it bak to her....Do me I do u....man no go vex
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
don kross: . Hehehehehe iffahear say dem beat dem. Na athletico n dortmund go play Final.
which kan yeye final, highest way dem go reach na semi final.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by sexymixy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
receive it with love after all love sharing saliva inclusive! cool
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toppiano:

angry angry angry
Is this a prophecy or an advice?
Both
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Zionlindoz(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Na dem sabi oh :oNa dem sabi oh
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by sexymixy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by tunnex190: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Very disgusting though, you know that kind thing. But during a kiss, tinz happen- natural
antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also,
the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that
helps relieve pain. So also, Kissing is a dirty act. Just one kiss, many atimes if not all; with
tongue can transmit up to 278 types of
bacteria. Boys and girls, watch your oral
hygiene please.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
tnk God i dnt kiss o! i ve never kissed b4, dnt even knw hw it is, infact i 4bid kiss. another person salivar 4 my mouth, kai!
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by donkross1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Big.game:

which kan yeye final, highest way dem go reach na semi final.
. Oya make we bet, I am staking the op's galfrnd's saliva. #Noevulsintended. Wat r yu staking ?
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
don kross: . Oya make we bet, I am staking the op's galfrnd's saliva. #Noevulsintended. Wat r yu staking ?
i'm staking the Op's brain.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Op, Mayb ur mouth smells lik gutter so she culdnt help but liv ha saliva insyd.

I said mayb grin grin grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by charminbenn: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / She Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.