Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (51266 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / Why Do We Kiss?(5 Things You Didnt Know About Kissing) / Why Do We Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by sharisto(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
pls keep a big drum close 2ur bedside.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]
Guy!! Ive been watching you with keen interest on Romance section for the past few Months, See Your Past Questions here

1- Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me
2- This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!!
3- I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me
4- I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation
5- Is Anything Wrong With Having A Girfriend 15 Years Older Than I Am?
6- My Girlfriend Refuses To Shave Her Armpit.....please Hel
6- She Has Bad Table Manners
7- She Catch Me As I Dey Yansh Her Junior Sister?
8- I Want To Marry A Female Nigerian Celebrity
9- I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating
8- My Girl Friend Want Me To Disvagin Her But Am Scare because Of Pains
9- I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help
10- My Wife Has Started Doing Private Midnight Call

Haba bros!!! Na only You Get all these Problem ?? shocked shocked shocked
You need T.B. JOSHUA for Immediate Deliverance
[/b] undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/andyblaze/topics

Badoo grin

1 Like

Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by thirdeye(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2013
She dey cement your covenant with the marine kingdom e don hhappen to me before. Is good enjoy it....lol
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by daymaster(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2013
abeg make una give d guy a break, who fit talk say he or she neva swallow im parthner saliva b4 no mata how little. my guy abeg swallow more it makes u grab well well
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by emmadan(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2013
thirdeye: She dey cement your covenant with the marine kingdom e don hhappen to me before. Is good enjoy it....lol
lol
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by 4lorunsho(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2013
I thank GOD dat I ave not kissed a lady b4 in life grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by YGBMR(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Just wash your mouth with her saliva mix with yours and send it back to her chikena grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by 4lorunsho(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Deiok: Hmmm.. Water supply. grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me

So I just met this girl 2 months ago and so far, it’s been a good relationship apart from her always telling her family about our sex life.

But then the bigger problem is that she doesn't know how to kiss me deeply without leaving lots of her saliva in my mouth which I usually have to swallow because I don't want to hurt her pride by going to spit right after she kisses me.

I've talked to her about it though jokingly and she always says it’s because she's usually so turned on when we kiss deeply that she doesn't have control over how much she salivates.

Do I leave a small basin beside the bed whenever we want to get it on? Or do I say Adieu to My relationship with her. I don't know what to do as I have my own saliva and don't need extra.

Advise please.
lwkmd grin cheesy. something tells me this is a satirical response to all the relationship advice threads we have had recently that seems unbelievable. undecided
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by babaireti(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]
Guy!! Ive been watching you with keen interest on Romance section for the past few Months, See Your Past Questions here

The Story teller! abeg teach me how u du dis your comprehension passage
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Mina98: Ewww i feel like throwing up now
Minna if u like throw down ! Urs 2 is in another blog courtsesy ur EX!
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]

Hmmm something! E remain make d guy write book
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by just2endowed: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2013
baba ireti:
The Story teller! abeg teach me how u du dis your comprehension passage

THE GUY NA PROFFESSIONAL
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
This guy is always making fP
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Wilson10(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2013
U sure say no be Hepatitis she d give u swallow? Think about it my guy. Besides u only know her 4 just two months. Use ur head my guy. PEACE!
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by begwong: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Before nko? Na the koko kiss b dat nah!
Abi you expect her to secrete nectar grin
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Very pathetic undecided
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by tivereegega(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2013
trouble ooooooooo, must i kiss na wa[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by baba2ndey: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze:

cheesy cheesy cheesy boss u try oh!!!
he cought u red handed, anytin to deffend ur self.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2013
your girlfriend must be an imbëcilë
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Temptee101(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Neva knew that dis Andy-of-a-blaze is a clown. To even think that dis made frontpage is sickening to the bone marrow. Nairaland verily, ur days are numbered
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Sike(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

[b]

hahaha. Maddddest Stalker ever liveth!
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by deeplow: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze and borntofcuk are my favorite nairalanders. cheesy
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Glocee(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2013
O nwekwara ihe m n'agaghi ahu na ebea ?
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2013
AndyBlaze again

Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Timijo(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Whenever I Kiss My Girlfriend, There Is Something She Does That Annoys Me

So I just met this girl 2 months ago and so far, it’s been a good relationship apart from her always telling her family about our sex life.

But then the bigger problem is that she doesn't know how to kiss me deeply without leaving lots of her saliva in my mouth which I usually have to swallow because I don't want to hurt her pride by going to spit right after she kisses me.

I've talked to her about it though jokingly and she always says it’s because she's usually so turned on when we kiss deeply that she doesn't have control over how much she salivates.

Do I leave a small basin beside the bed whenever we want to get it on? Or do I say Adieu to My relationship with her. I don't know what to do as I have my own saliva and don't need extra.

Advise please.
stop kissing Omo ton jato.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
You also leave a bigger chunk of saliva in her mouth when you guys kiss, when she starts complaining to you, then you should also complan. That way she'll have no choice but to stop
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Femistico(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
whenever she salivates into ur mouth, guy return it back with style into her mouth...which kind rubbish be that..mtchew
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2013

Advise please.

this is sin and can take you to hell. Pls repent n give ur life to Christ
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by OdeyTommy: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
If her mouth is not smelling, then manage her till God interven na.
Re: When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth by Youngtekkey(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
funny but true I once date a girl that does that I broke up with her because she refused to change even after letting her to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.