Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Do Men Really Want? ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? ??? (2038 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by EejaNla01(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
I ill answer when you people stop friend zoning us
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by Matildachinyere(f): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
torres2:

Thanks bro.
she should love u for wat u are and not Who u are?, Guy check ur post oo and rethink undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Matildachinyere: she should love u for wat u are and not Who u are?, Guy check ur post oo and rethink undecided

my post? Have a recheck.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by timwezzb(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Matildachinyere: she should love u for wat u are and not Who u are?, Guy check ur post oo and rethink undecided

4 who I am not wat I am check it out u'll see it..............
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by Ruq: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Eeja Nla01: I ill answer when you people stop friend zoning us

It's your curse to stay.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by Rhemar(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Guys pls answer now.....what do you guys want? Nice write up!
depends on the person u're dealing with, once u know what he likes nd what he doesn't there won't b problem
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by StreetProf(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2013
1st of all Go down low!!!
2. Do u know there's a difference btw what we want n what we need?
3. Do u promise to give us what we want if disclosed to u gals?
4. Do u promise to stop forgetting our answers after this thread, cos we are tired of aswering this qstn every 28 days!
Do we have a deal? grin
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by tintingz(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2013
torres2: PLEASE ANSWER DIS IF U RE A MAN .MEN!MEN!MEN! OKUNRIN hmmmm ,so hard to please.
Really? cheesy
If u try to please them ,you are cheap.
it depends on the way a girl tries to please a guy
If u make luv (bleep)to them you are a love peddler,if you don't ,u re playing hard to get .[/b]LOL, a who;re is a girl that sleeps around with men, this is a different case having sexx with your partner alone or a girl making the first move
[quote]If you show them you love them,you are too emotional, if you don't show it,you dont luv them.
guys love very emotional girls, so keep showing us the love wink
If you give them attention ,you are bugging dem ,if u dont you are with other men.
given attention is different from disturbing. There is a way you can give a guy attention without him seeing/noticing it as a bugging thingy.
If u demand for attention,you are a nagging woman ,if you don't you are not understandable.
You girls should tell us how we guys should give you girls attention smiley
If you dress sexy ,you are attrracting other men ,if you dont you are local.
I personally don't like girls dressing half-nak;ed exposing too much flesh,
cover up and dress smartly like a lady wink
If you cook and wash their cloth, you are desperate,if you dont, u re not a wife material.
Ohh All guys love this, trust me a true gentleman won't see this person as a desperate lady
If you go to club ,you are too exposed,if you don't, you are naive.
I don't like night clubs
anyway
If you are beautiful you can't stay with one man ,if you are ugly you are not up to standard.
I personally don't look at beauty of a girl to determine who I should marry her characters matters.
If you are pregnant you want to trap dem grin grin ,if you are not,you have damaged your womb .
LOL agreed many guys think this way guys that are not ready for marriage, I think pre-marital sexx should be put aside
If u ask for money u re too demanding, if you don't then someone else is giving you money.
You can ask for money but don't ask as if we guys are your father grin
you know what I mean.
GOSH!!!what do men really want ?
so annoying ... embarassed

Disclaimer: I'm not the original writer of this writeup as I copied it from my fb page. Source and Author(s) are acknowledge.
Atleast the men own is not like the female folks, the diff is there smiley
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by tintingz(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2013
torres2: PLEASE ANSWER DIS IF U RE A MAN .MEN!MEN!MEN! OKUNRIN hmmmm ,so hard to please.
Really? cheesy
If u try to please them ,you are cheap.
it depends on the way a girl tries to please a guy
If u make luv (bleep)to them you are a love peddler,if you don't ,u re playing hard to get .
LOL, a who;re is a girl that sleeps around with men, this is a different case having sexx with your partner alone or a girl making the first move
If you show them you love them,you are too emotional, if you don't show it,you dont luv them.
guys love very emotional girls, so keep showing us the love wink
If you give them attention ,you are bugging dem ,if u dont you are with other men.
given attention is different from disturbing. There is a way you can give a guy attention without him seeing/noticing it as a bugging thingy.
If u demand for attention,you are a nagging woman ,if you don't you are not understandable.
You girls should tell us how we guys should give you girls attention smiley
If you dress sexy ,you are attrracting other men ,if you dont you are local.
I personally don't like girls dressing half-nak;ed exposing too much flesh,
cover up and dress smartly like a lady wink
If you cook and wash their cloth, you are desperate,if you dont, u re not a wife material.
Ohh All guys love this, trust me a true gentleman won't see this person as a desperate lady
If you go to club ,you are too exposed,if you don't, you are naive.
I don't like night clubs
anyway
If you are beautiful you can't stay with one man ,if you are ugly you are not up to standard.
I personally don't look at beauty of a girl to determine who I should marry, her characters matters.
If you are pregnant you want to trap dem grin grin ,if you are not,you have damaged your womb .
LOL agreed many guys think this way, guys that are not ready for marriage. I think pre-marital sexx should be put aside
If u ask for money u re too demanding, if you don't then someone else is giving you money.
You can ask for money but don't ask as if we guys are your father grin
you know what I mean.
GOSH!!!what do men really want ?
so annoying ... embarassed

Disclaimer: I'm not the original writer of this writeup as I copied it from my fb page. Source and Author(s) are acknowledge.
Atleast the men own is not like the female folks, the diff is there smiley
Re: What Do Men Really Want? ??? by mcdreeezy: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Ladies have no business with what i want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immediately After Valentine. Pics. / Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? / Nigerian Girls And Flat Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.