Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team (676 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Samsung Galaxy 11 Football Team

i know its is the 'Wish' Of All football lovers to see christiano ronaldo and lionel messi play for the same team. Well that dream might soon be a reality as samsung prepares to create a super team to save the earth and battle with the aliens. Week in week out samsung has added new players to its 'Galaxy 11' football team and just recently samsung added Christiano Ronaldo to its team.

The galaxy 11 team also consists of top football stars like victor moses(nigeria) , oscar(brazil) , randamel falcao(colombia) , lionel messi (argentina) , christiano ronaldo(portugal) and few others. The full list of players are below.

•Lionel Messi (Argentina; Team captain)

•Mario Gotze (Germany)

•Oscar dos Santos (Brazil)

•Wu Lei (China)

•Stephan El Shaarawy (Italy)

•Victor Moses (Nigeria)

•Radamel Falcao (Colombia)

•Lee Chung-Yong (South Korea)

•Iker Casillas (Spain)

•Wayne Rooney (England)

•Landon Donovan (United States)

•Aleksandr Kerzhakov (Russia)

•Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)

This is a very good marketing strategy on the part of samsung , however , i will like to say this list is 'Funny' as samsung picked only strikers and no defenders. So i'ld like to ask , who will defend when the aliens come attacking??

Source : http://dailytechmedia.com/awkward-moment-christiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-plays-samsung-galaxy-11-team.html
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by pixtuk(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2013
moses was picked because he was with oscar....according to chelsea.com

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by piratedcopy(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2013
how did rooney make the team. Anyway just incase it makes front page
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Kelvindwaplord(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2013
piratedcopy: how did rooney make the team. Anyway just incase it makes front page

i dnt knw hw rooney made it. I think samsung picked 1 player frm all the countries they made sales frm. That includes eng
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by haibe(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2013
who are they playing against? which aliens
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Krasid(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kelvindwaplord: This is a very good marketing strategy on the part of samsung , however , i will like to say this list is 'Funny' as samsung picked only strikers and no defenders. So i'ld like to ask , who will defend when the aliens come attacking??
Attack is the best form of defence.
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Freedani(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Krasid: Attack is the best form of defence.
guy not in football.the question is who will defend when the aliens came attacking?
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Krasid(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Freedani: guy not in football.the question is who will defend when the aliens came attacking?
seriously, I thought the same thing when I saw the players selected.
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by haibe(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Freedani: guy not in football.the question is who will defend when the aliens came attacking?

who are these aliens pls?
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Delusion at its peak!
You guys should stop watching Sci-fi movies, it's affecting you people.
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by haibe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Austeenx: Delusion at its peak!
You guys should stop watching Sci-fi movies, it's affecting you people.

ooh! so its a movie sef?
Re: That Awkward Moment When Ronaldo And Messi Will Play For Samsung Galaxy 11 Team by AbuMikey(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2013

I knew it!

I forecasted it on this thread! tongue

www.nairaland.com/1498413/winner-takes-earth-mikey-talks

#Winner_Take_Earth cheesy

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel: Rubbed, Snubbed Or Not Good Enough To Win African Player Award / What Is A Mikel? / Brazil 2014: Referees That Deserve Red Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.