Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20457 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

?

Perhaps if you werent busy having wet dreams of your own teacher, your written English wouldnt be so pitiful

KarmaMod:

You're an slowpoke Milla

Pure and simple

How come in Nigeria people look down at girls who are in relationships with their professors/lecturers

Dude is acting like he's not on planet Earth. Abeg comot from my face

Maybe someone can translate the gist of the m,atter to you in IGbo and then you'll understand.

try not to take this personal sister.
unless you were once a victim of the above topic.
i know they manufacture english in your compound but please,
dont think you know it more than everybody.
besides, its never our language. grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by monogees(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
Either some people are just stupid, or ignorant or both. There is something called ethics, that's why even if you are both 90 student/teacher relationships are frowned upon. So stop all the excuses about being old enough or not. (and by teacher here i mean even if you are a prof)
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by efelestus(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
i understand your 'state' Mr loverman. I've been their both home and abroad. carry on but stick to this particular girl you claim to love, don't try to love all the SS2 and SS3 beautiful girls.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2008
monogees:

Either some people are just stupid, or ignorant or both. There is something called ethics, that's why even if you are both 90 student/teacher relationships are frowned upon. So stop all the excuses about being old enough or not. (and by teacher here i mean even if you are a prof)

LMAO! Yipeee Yi Yo! It means there is hope for lecturers then!

Oh, oh and Instructors and Tutors and Educators and Pedagogs and Class masters! Nice!

On behalf of all the aforementioned people, I thank you for breaking it down.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
monogees:

Thank you kiss kiss kiss finally someone with some sense. Your job as a teacher is to teach not to get involved with your pupils. the world we live in.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Thank you kiss kiss kiss finally someone with some sense. Your job as a teacher is to teach not to get involved with your pupils. the world we live in.

agreed.
what are the jobs of doctors,
lawyers,
coaches,
pastors.
Politicians wont either fall in love with the people they lead.

A lot of things were made in the olden days just to fit into their style of living.
Today , a lotta things have changed and we must change with it.

I will say it again.
FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR STUDENT IS NOT A CRIME,
ITS MAY BE WRONG. STILL THAT DOESNT CALL FOR CONDEMNATION.
The age ranges could help to ammend some cases.

take for instance

THE GIRL IN QUESTION HAS BEEN REPEATING CLASSES OR LETS JUST SAY SHE IS 24
AND THE TEACHER (SMART DUDE LIKE ME,(smiles(jokes)) )
is 25 too.

WONT YOU BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF THE STUDENT.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2008
mba.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
@SAM
Mba angry
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shuppie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
in my dept in the uni, there were some girls in my department that were dating some of my lecturers, some even dated the HOD, and the DEAN of the dept and faculty all for good grades, of course the affair was frowned upon by some of us, at the same time there were those who got married to some lecturers,

but all in all,, it is not decent to get involve with one's lecturers,
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
shuppie:

in my dept in the uni, there were some girls in my department that were dating some of my lecturers, some even dated the HOD, and the DEAN of the dept and faculty all for good grades, of course the affair was frowned upon by some of us, at the same time there were those who got married to some lecturers,

but all in all,, it is not decent to get involve with one's lecturers,

RIGHT.
ARE you married or still searching?
Dont you know older men respect their wives more.

sit down there and follow all ethics.
this is not a religious matter, so you are not offending God.
this is ethical matter, so chose between happiness and rules especially when there is no imminent prison terms for you.

''the right marriage for a woman is -man 34 while woman is 18''.
           aristotle
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shuppie(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
@sam milla, am married,
i know that some older men respect their wives more,
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by gasbi2: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
angry age should not come,no matter the age of the student.professionally is bad,morally is not right neither is it ok.put your self together and control your emotions.to me i feel you are just takeing advantage of the girl.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shuppie(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
in my opinion, sec sch girls are expected to focus on their education, and not on any affair with the opposite sex, becos they re still very young to handle any bargages that comes with a relationship, at least that was what we were told, that we were not matured enuf at the age of 16-17 to go into any relationship with any guy, which is true anyway, embarassed
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by efelestus(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
i was in love with my biology 'aunty' in secondary school! what about that. during our graduation party i held her by the waist for a photo. I think secondary, college and university are the best places to find romance.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by shuppie(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
good for u, so did u find love with your biology aunty then,   lipsrsealed
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by quickygal(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
@post
 There is nothing wrong in falling deeply in love with your student(afterall its a thing of the mind your mind), However it is wrong not to exercise serious restraint at the moment, so take no action on your love, its called Discipline, j, get it out  of your mind (what we resist tend to go weaker) if however you meet her in future after graduation you can try it out if she likes you, (when she is no longer your student) and this should not interfere with her further studies but should rather encourage her in responsible things and not sex!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

I think university are the best places to find romance.
Yeppp
But student wiv student, you get?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by KarmaMod(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
How does a 24 yr old have a 25 year old as a lecturer?

Does this dude reason at all? Seriously stay in the jokes forum

as for quoting aristole, why not also quote where he and his fellow Greek males believe women are for breeding and men are for sex
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Gonorrhea(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

i was in love with my biology 'aunty' in secondary school! what about that. during our graduation party i held her by the waist for a photo. I think secondary, college and university are the best places to find romance.

oh yes and kindergaten too! grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Tweek: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
I wouldn't want to let my tongue loose on Mr Teacher because i am not in his shoes, but i do know one thing which is that men tend to confuse lust with love. I was almost raped in the private primary school which i attended. i was 8, flat chested, without a single strand of hair on my pubes. what was it then, love? Perhaps Mr Teacher if 20, 24 waiting to get into uni or get a better job. what would become of the girl when he meets the hot babes in campus or when she doesn't meet his standard after he's gotten the job?  would i  be wrong to assume that he would have popped her cherry (if she still has any) before dishing her the line "i thought i was in love with you" If that young girl isn't a consenting adult would his interest in her not amount to cradle snatching? if he were a lecturer I wouldn't exercise my jaw over this and God knows if i were the girl's mother i'd sue him before he even mentioned the word 'love'. Get your self together young man and look for someone your age and size to pledge your love for. the young girl doesn't even understand the responsibilities that love brings how could she possibly love you?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yeppp
But student with student, you get?
Yes that is exactly right.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
Getting involved? In a relationship? Have an affair? Honestly, am I missing something here. . . have they started going out? From my understanding, he says he just has feelings for her. . .  FEELINGS.

There has been NO KISSING, NO TOUCHING, NO HUGGING, NO MouthAction, NO CUNNILINGUS, NO FINGERING, NO FUCKING, NO DIRTY TALKS TO GET OFF. . . I'm sorry for the crudeness but I think we need to put things in perspective.

When did we start people crucifying people for their thoughts and feelings If he had said "I am having sexual relations with my student", I honestly will understand where the damnation is coming from.

Personally, I commended him for having the good sense to hold back from what other men in his position won't bat an eye taking,  with no one (the parents, Us the public) being the none the wiser. For every 1 of OP out there, there are 20 of the opposite.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
Sisikill:

Getting involved? In a relationship? Have an affair? Honestly, am I missing something here. . . have they started going out? From my understanding, he says he just has feelings for her. . . FEELINGS.

There has been NO KISSING, NO TOUCHING, NO HUGGING, NO MouthAction, NO CUNNILINGUS, NO FINGERING, NO FUCKING, NO DIRTY TALKS TO GET OFF. . . I'm sorry for the crudeness but I think we need to put things in perspective.

When did we start people crucifying people for their thoughts and feelings If he had said "I am having sexual relations with my student", I honestly will understand where the damnation is coming from.

Personally, I commended him for having the good sense to hold back from what other men in his position won't bat an eye taking, with no one (the parents, Us the public) being the none the wiser. For every 1 of OP out there, there are 20 of the opposite.
Poster said he needed advice.
and all this "crucifixion" is to prevent him from taking action on any of his feelings towards her
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
quickygal:

@post
There is nothing wrong in falling deeply in love with your student(afterall its a thing of the mind your mind), However it is wrong not to exercise serious restraint at the moment, so take no action on your love, its called Discipline, j, get it out  of your mind (what we resist tend to go weaker) if however you meet her in future after graduation you can try it out if she likes you, (when she is no longer your student) and this should not interfere with her further studies but should rather encourage her in responsible things and not sex!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Tweek: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ quickygal
i agree wit u if he's a sec sch teacher, (didn't read the previous pages) but i'm still not in support of any student/teacher relationship.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by dreeldee: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
just as Fela said, Teacher teach me nonsense tongue tongue
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by efelestus(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
people miss a chance for love because they cloud themselves with reasons not to love somebody back. to me love is love irrespective of whom you are loving, whether is your teacher, student, boss, your best friends partner, overage or underage, just keep spreading the love and enjoy the romance. period.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Sisikill: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Poster said he needed advice.
and all this "crucifixion" is to prevent him from taking action on any of his feelings towards her

Lol, tough love, eh? My mom will love you.  grin

Honestly, I think he knows better than to cross the line.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by esilove(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
POSTER, THERE IS NOTING WRONG TO FALL IN LOVE WITH UR STUDENT. AFTERALL SHE IS A WOMAN WITH FEELING.

B/4 I CONTINUE, ARE U MARRIED, IF YES, FORGET ABOUT UR STUDENT IT'S WRONG.

IF NO, THEN, FIND OUT IF SHE IS UP TO 20

TRY TO LET HER KNOW UR FEELING IN A MATURED WAY. LOOK, THERE IS A WAY U WILL PLAY UR GAME THE WHOLE STUDENT WILL HERE IT.

ALLOW HER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH U TOO, BY TAKING CEARING FOR HER (NOT GIFT NOW)
ALWAYS ASK TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER LIFE, FIND OUT WHEN SHE IS NOT HAPPY TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

WITH THIS HER MIND WILL TELL HER THAT U ARE CARING.

in a nut shell, let her feel that u are caring she will flow on her own.

best of luck

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
@esilove
why did you leave your number? are you looking for a student or something?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Gonorrhea(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
esilove:

IF NO, THEN, FIND OUT IF SHE IS UP TO 20

what has "if shez 20 got to do wit it"
r u trying to say 20 is defined as the age where u can have a relationship wit ur teacher?

and why is ur telephone number here? wen wld nigerians learn to be discrete?!u do not splash ur mobile number everywhere becoz u av one
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

@esilove
why did you leave your number? are you looking for a student or something?
Gonorrhea:

what has "if shez 20 got to do wit it"
r u trying to say 20 is defined as the age where u can have a relationship wit your teacher?

and why is your telephone number here? when would nigerians learn to be discrete?!u do not splash your mobile number everywhere becoz u av one

rotflmao cheesy cheesy
Sisikill:

Lol, tough love, eh? My mom will love you. grin

Honestly, I think he knows better than to cross the line.
Yeppp, I hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.