Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? (3341 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by olapools: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Only two words spoiled everytin u've written here "Nice Guy". My dear go back i can tell d heart is willing, but try and understand d guy... He can love wit other stuffs like time and joke, but not with money. Nico b like u toy with my life if u toy with my money.

Funny world sum guys can stay 48hrs with a girl without money not considering time factor. Imgine Dangote spending 4hrs tryin to pls a girl...
Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Op, congrats. You did the right thing in calling it off. And to answer your question, he is both insensitive and stingy, and if you had gone ahead with him, quite alright you guys would have gotten married, but he would have continued living like a single man. Such stingy people will even see their children as financial burdens and the responsibility of the mothers. Pls! Pls! Pls! Dont listen to those saying its cos you're just a girlfriend, not a wife. Its the same thinking that has led many young ladies to ignorantly, but gladly receive a tiny golden handcuff, thinking say na ring.
Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by kundi90(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op you are a rare germ and I know you would reap what you have sown in your previous relationship. We need to insert your dna into those golddiggers that populate the Nigerian feminine race. A better guy would show up certainly, and please don't make the mistake of going back to the guy, because you would be encouraging him in his stingy ways. All he would be thinking is "she can do without me". I hope my advice is not falling on deaf ears.
Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by Fadelex(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2014
@debola, now r u on track?? I'm gonna give usain bolt a blala, if he ever meet you while running he's gonna whip you.... on your mark●get set●gooooooo...... don't look back o.....
on a more serious note. it's good you dumped the guy, the most annoying part is d #200 part... if he can allow u to trek some distance just to keep his #200 den he'll never do anything meaningful for you and will never go extra mile for you. don't go back to him... wish u all d best in 2014
Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2014
U ar a FOOL 4 asking us for answers

Re: Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2014
deybholar: Hello all.
This is my first post and I am in a dilemma.
I have been in a serious and steady relationship for a year and half now and we hope to get married soon.
My problem is that my bf is naturally stingy. I am ardent advocate of romance without finance but men need to understand that even if a woman has a million, nothing pleases her more than knowing her man can provide a hundred for her.
I am very independent and I have my own money but I get broke sometimes cos I have a family to take care of. My bf always had a ready made answer of "I don't have" whenever I tell him to lend me money.
My brother gained admission into the university and I had to pay his acceptance fee. I was very broke so I asked him to lend me some money and he gave his usual answer. I just laughed it off only to discover today that he bought a brand new phone of over 60k and I needed just 25k.
I have made several sacrifices for him in the past including selling my ipad because he needed money to finance something and I didn't have it at that time.
I can go any length for him but he feels its a taboo if he makes sacrifices for me.
I called off the relationship tonight cos as I was telling him he offended me, he just kept shouting that I shouldn't bother him and not drop my problems on his head.
Isn't he the most insensitive lover ever?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be / / Lady Visits A Guy At His School Hostel And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.