Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities (36707 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / African Students Study, Work And Live In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
More misdeeds from the Ewe people of Gayna.
This is so so evil!
- Tying up their stealing nieces, beating them up and inserting fresh pepper into their vaginas as the “Ewe best way” to curtail the nieces’ stealing habits – a la 38-year-old Wesley Adzovi who tied up and mercilessly beat his 14-year-old niece and wickedly inserted fresh pepper into her vagina in a locked room in their Tema home on Tuesday December 9, 2009 as a way of stopping her from thievery.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by adamscuti(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is terrible grin someone asked are ghanain women that ugly grin
from an american forum grin

Are ghanain women that ugly?

Join DateJan 2000
LocationColumbus, OH The Land of the Buckeyes!!
Posts678
Credits505,743
Originally Posted by Gladiator.

So here is a lil thing. I didn't say that (in the thread titile)..here is a lil story for you
ma lil sis and her friend from ghana went into a store owned by ghanian women. So they are in there,and the prices weren't too great and a lil complaining begun. Well the store owners started to speak in their native language unaware that another ghanian person was inside and could hear everything they were saying. Well after the purchase, my lil sis friend told them that she is from Ghana and they said she should support the people of Ghana.
So at this point when ma sis was telling me i started to laugh, so i asked what they were saying,and they weren't saying much really according to my sis fren. I asked ma sis wat her fren thought of the whole thing, she said her friend thinks it's because"i'm not ugly like them,and i don't have that accent making them think i'm not from Ghana" at this point i stopped laughing, kinda surprise and offended ..like WTF ? to make matters worst my sis continue"it's true tho, it's because she is not black and ugly like them making them think she is not from there, oh man it was so funny"...whats wrong with these young people ? no respect for the Africans, well at that point i just stopped talking
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now this is disgusting!
Ewes and Gaynaians in general are really dirty.
- Refusing to bath (even when given free Jacuzzi bath facility, soap and sponge), not cleaning their teeth (even when provided free toothpaste and brush), not wiping their anus after toilet (even when
offered free top quality toilet paper), not shaving their armpits and leaving a thick forest of dirty stinking lice-populated pubic hair there (even when given free electronic or manual razor), not observing basic hygiene in their homes and surroundings (even when offered free education and kits on personal hygiene) …… all these resulting in perpetual Ekoro (Eczema) all over the body.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that you human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? grin Or how is it our fault that your sh1thle country is cursed? https://www.nairaland.com/1396280/obasanjo-nigeria-cursed-criticized-atiku

Hahahahahaha your bishops are pleading with your leaders to stop treating like you like animals?
https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals
but are you guys not animals? grin grin grin grin grin grin Why do you think you have a shoeless, cassava-eating zoo keeper as president? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now I am short of words!
No wonder Gaynaians reason like maggots.
What do you expect from people who eat faeces? Words of a Gaynaian.
- Eating faeces (even when provided free protein-rich Yorke Gari) in year 2009 when science and technology were ruling the universe and a man of Black African pedigree has won the American presidency.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
What a dirty culture!
A Gaynaian said this not me!
- By Trokosi ritual decree, every Ewe man is required to lick a woman’s anus until she farts and defecates into his mouth for him to swallow, as a prelude to sex. This is the Ewe version of “pre-intimacy” mandated by Trokosi. Ewes religiously worship this Trokosi pronouncement with absolute commitment since non-compliance is punishable by impotence.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by SenatorM(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
gayna celebrity and actress deported for stealing pant and bra in the uk http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/23/ghanaian-actress-deported-for-shoplifting-in-london/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now this is Gaynaian cannibalism.
Hunger at its peak!
- Using the umbilical cords of their newborn babies as meat to prepare palm nut soup to eat as welcome ceremony for the infant family member.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is what poverty has turned Gaynaians and Ewes into.
- Freely and generously farting aloud in public (wherever in the world they may find themselves) as a means of attracting the attention and sympathy of local and international NGOs, churches, foreign governments, as well as individual philanthropists towards their Ekoro (Eczema) epidemic for help.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
chei, ladies and gentlemen, after introducing you to the toilet called nigeria, I have the pleasure to introduce you to the zoo called nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria grin

hahahahahahah fuckeduppedness grin grin grin so these mumu evil/criminal minded ediots even use embalmed water to treat their kpomo,huh? no wonder they are all truly phucked! grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1445399/kpomo-sellers-arrested-sapele-using/1 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by SenatorM(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
gaynaians are fools, dog and cat are better than them, i didnt say, this man said http://ghanastate.com/npp-man-insults-ghanaians-as-fools-stupid-says-dogs-cats-are-better-than-you/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ewes and Gaynaians are just evil!
- Killing school boys and burying them in shallow graves near their schools in "seating position".
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by adamscuti(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
The tiny irrlevant cursed God forsaken jungle,pitlaterine called gayna is westafrica's 2nd dirtiest country behind mali grin grin and 4th dirtiest in africa grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Africanews.com
General News of Saturday, 3 December 2011Source:Awudu Mahama

GHANA 2ND DIRTIEST COUNTRY IN WESTAFRICA AND 4TH DIRTIEST IN AFRICA

Email this Share This Print ThisComments (247)« PrevNext »

GHANA HAS been ranked among the most unsanitary countries in the world due to stinking filth in the capital, Accra and other parts of the country, according to information provided by the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament for Asokwa, Maxwell Kofi Jumah.
Contributing to the debate on President Atta Mills’ 2012 budget statement and economic policy,theAsokwa MP quoted what he indicated were rankings bytheWorld Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), pointing out the two international bodies recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa, out of 52 nations judged, and second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.
Mr. Jumah, a former Chief Executive of Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly (KMA), said the country had been ranked so because the Mills administration had failed to fulfill its campaign promise to rid Accra (akara) and other the cities of filth.
The former KMA boss, who is also the Deputy Ranking Member for the Select Committee on Local Government and Rural Development, stated that three years after the Mills administration promised to get rid of filth in Accra, there was still stinking garbage all overtheplace.
According to him,the sanitation situation was so appalling that the Supreme Court had to order Accra Metropolitan Assembly to put up more public toilets.
Mr. Kofi Jumah entreated President Mills to declare a state of emergency on sanitation rather than chasing phantom enemies with vile threats. “Instead of declaring red alerts to ghost enemies and instead of daring political opponents, His Excellency Prof. Mills, should declare a national emergency on sanitation in Ghana,” he challenged president Mills.
Touching on other issues in the 2012 budget, which he described as ‘Dayie budget’ (RestInPeace Budget), Mr. Kofi Jumah slammed President Mills for failing to honour promises he made two years ago, to support MPs to effectively perform their parliamentary duties.
“I believe my colleague MPs are still waiting for the implementation of the MPs Development Fund and the constituency offices promised us two years ago. Just like other promises, these announcements excited all of us only to disappear in thin air,”theAsokwa MP said. [/b]
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hahaha Gaynaian technology.
- Using JUJU to crash policemen on arrest duty in order to escape arrest and walk away with crime.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
This one doesn't surprise me at all!
- Using their position of influence to promote subordinate women in organizations to managerial and directorship positions in order to be able to snatch them from their lawful and legitimate husbands a la Tsatsu Tsikata vs. Esther Cobbah at GNPC.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
I am sure most of the dirty Ewe Gaynaians here do this.
- Tightly burying their mouth in their palms when laughing in public because of their rotten teeth and stinking mouth.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gaynaian Ewes
- Staging senseless and useless coup d'etats to kill and seize people's property out of sheer envy, jealousy and hatred.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
They still worship the Ewe man who did this.
Filthy Gaynaians!

- Abducting, mercilessly murdering and brutally burning judges in cold blood, including a female judge who also doubled as a lactating mother of a 3- month-old baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now this is wicked
- Tying heavy loads to human beings and flying them in helicopters over the high seas and dropping them alive in the middle of the deep oceans.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is what happens in that primitive jungle called Gayna.
- Setting up faceless and wicked kangaroo courts to
impose wicked sentences ranging from 50-100 years without the accused persons ever knowing who the judge was.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
The Ewes are tryly evil
- Writing dangerous books (a la Kofi Awoonor) to disunite a whole nation.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by adamscuti(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hhahahha! grin grin a gaynaian man caught having sexs with 7 sheeps at once,not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 but 7 grin grin grin black apes

[b]allAfrica
BBC-Africa News
Africanews.com

Ghanain man Arrested For Having Sex With7 Sheep

Email this Share ThisPrint ThisComments (116)« PrevNext »

Kumasi, March 29, GNA - A 36-year-old carpenter was on Tuesday sentenced to 36 months imprisonment in hard labour by a Kumasi Circuit Court for carnally knowing seven sheep.
Kwaku Amable pleaded guilty to the charge.
Prosecuting, Police Chief Inspector Comfort Baffour-Kyei told the Court presided over by Mr Justice Emmanuel Amoh-Yartey that the complainant, Adamu Issaka is a security man with the Kent Security Firm, who live with Amable in the same area at Buokrom Limex Quarry. She explained that Adamu who rears sheep at his backyard noticed that seven of his livestock had died mysteriously within a month.
At about midnight on March 25, the complainant was awoken by the bleating of one of the sheep in a pen compelling him to find the cause.
Adamu approached the pen with a flash light and saw a pair of bathroom sandals at the entrance as well as a towel hanging on the pen.
He became more curious and when he entered it, he detected that one of the sheep was lying down weak and upon examination found out that some whitish fluid was lodge in its vulva.
Adamu became astonished and decided to look round to ascertain who might have entered the pen and to his surprised, the light fell on Amable, who was hiding in his backyard garden naked.
Amable started pleading for mercy and asked Adamu not to disclose it to anyone. The complainant agreed but later changed his mind and made a report to the police leading to the arrest of the convict. In his caution statement, he confessed sleeping with four of the animals on different occasions.
Comments: [/b]

grin grin the land is cursed
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Primtive bastards called Ewes do these n Gayna.

- Stealing fowls and cats and pregnant goats.
- Stealing public funds – a la Abodakpi, Selormey and Tsatsu Tsikata.
- Practising Trokosi, juju at home and workplace, and barbaric female circumcision.
- Engaging in Atetenkrona
- kidnapping children and harvesting their throats alive to sell for rituals. - Publicly throwing human excreta on people and food.
- Spraying truckloads of human excreta on media houses.
hahaha the Ewe thieves are so greedy they carefully select pregnant goats for stealing.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gayna gay lesson,they fvck themselves in class grin grin grin grin grin pit-laterine inhabitants

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Now why would anyone do this?
This is pure madness! typical of Gaynaian bastards!
- Rejecting anything offered to them as gift only to sneak back shortly afterwards to steal the same thing later when nobody is there.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: Primtive bastards called Ewes do these n Gayna.
hahaha the Ewe thieves are so greedy they carefully select pregnant goats for stealing.
this is quite terrible,i prefer somalia to this jungle,i tell u grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by c0llynz02: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
I will be back to continue from where I stopped when the dirty flies converge here again.
Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
chei, starvation in mumudom http://www.trust.org/item/20130802133804-q9gs8 grin grin grin

chei, son beaten to death in the sh1thole over missing 50 naira? see poverty tinz grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1011813/woman-beats-foster-son-death

walahai, nigerian women are really very industrious, putting the deep-wide grin kitten to some criminal use grin https://www.nairaland.com/972261/woman-inserts-66-wraps-narcotics grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.