Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! (34587 Views)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by cumpaddre(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Make una post pictures nahh?
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by sweettease(f): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivy Gift:
Aww kk

U kidding me shocked that's bad of u o #eyeslashes
embarassed embarassed its not my fault embarassed
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by sexymoma(f): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
cumpaddre:
Post pinshure of u nd dat ur akpors of a boifriend joor angry
My 3310 does not have a USB cord tongue
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

embarassed embarassed its not my fault embarassed
If u say so smiley
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by cumpaddre(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
sexymoma: My 3310 does not have a USB cord tongue
Bring it to my house, I'll insert a USB cord for U cheesy
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by lilmax(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is it by force angry
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by HezronLorraine(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can I post my own tooundecided
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Can I post my own tooundecided
Yes
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
hmmm was gonna post mine but it seems like no one is interested in this thread or are most nairalanders single or ashamed of their significant other??

1 Like

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk: hmmm was gonna post mine but it seems like no one is interested in this thread or are most nairalanders single or ashamed of their significant other??
U can post urs to bring the thread back to life and pls let's try not to derail the thread. Tnks
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
you cant really see either of our faces very well which is deliberate cuz she's kinda a private person... still i guess yall can make some sense out of this

1 Like

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by sweettease(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk: you cant really see either of our faces very well which is deliberate cuz she's kinda a private person... still i guess yall can make some sense out of this
Wow! She is cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

Wow! She is cute kiss

thx smiley

pic going off before she catches me tongue lol
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op..You wicked oo...You just gave all the ladies on Nairaland a run for their mouth...I promise you say na now you go know say all of dem no get boyfriend and the ones weh get selfdem no happy reach stage to take photo together and show us...you wicked...shebi u na deh claim in love abiI am watching in 3D of your fucckup..unhappy people still forming team married...Olonshos.

3 Likes

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by sweettease(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk:

thx smiley

Uwc

Lol

seangy4konji: @op..You wicked oo...You just gave all the ladies on Nairaland a run for their mouth...I promise you say na now you go know say all of dem no get boyfriend and the ones weh get selfdem no happy reach stage to take photo together and show us...you wicked...shebi u na deh claim in love abiI am watching in 3D of your fucckup..unhappy people still forming team married...Olonshos.
Oya post your own na undecided
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by immortalvoices(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk: hmmm was gonna post mine but it seems like no one is interested in this thread or are most nairalanders single or ashamed of their significant other??

No they won't post, they dare not...cos they ar the photoshoped,

They are those that lashed out at people pics and called dem ugly

They are single but claim relationship not because they are in it but because they are too proud

They are the nairaland fake most false beauty girl who obviously uses fake picx

They are seen on every romance thread trolling giving fake advice that they can take..

If u asked them to post their single pix they would post the best out of 30 shot

....I HEAR VOICES....

8 Likes

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by sweettease(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
immortalvoices:

They are single but claim relationship not because they are in it but because they are too proud

They are seen on every romance thread trolling giving fake advice that they can take..

If u asked them to post their single pix they would post the best out of 30 shot

....I HEAR VOICES....
Wow! You are soooo correct. Oya abeg post yours undecided
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by seangy4konji: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
You be winchdem go even start they quote you self...because you talk true ooo
immortalvoices:

....I HEAR VOICES....

1 Like

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk:

thx smiley

Sad sad, did nt see d pichure
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by iykemoney90(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
no pix mix abeg...real picture
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by immortalvoices(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweet-tease:

Wow! You are soooo correct. Oya abeg post yours undecided

Sadly she left me because she can't do distance relationship

She changed school and she say she can't cope I av to respect her wish (I fought tooth n nail 2 make her Stay but she has made up her mind)

Dat was 7mnts ago so I had to delete all picx

....I HEAR VOICES.....

1 Like

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by nacotic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
So as it stands nobody is proud enof 2 post a pix of his or her partner, truth b tld even if ur partner doesn't luk all dat good physically, dia must b a reason ur dating him or her, while physical attractiveness is gud, in d end it all fades away living d innermost character, so cmon guyz post ur pictures I for one solemnly promise not 2 laf, unless ur bf luks lyk dis

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by pweetixandy: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
nawa O...nairalanderS r jst So fvckd UP...ShaMe to d ladieS too Shy to UPload..bigdeal?!
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Sad sad, did nt see d pichure

k, check my profile..uploaded another one there
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
AncientJerk:

k, check my profile..uploaded another one there
Lovely. I bet she's cute kiss
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Snoggy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
pweetixandy: nawa O...nairalanderS r jst So fvckd UP...ShaMe to d ladieS too Shy to UPload..bigdeal?!
Aunty, are you single? undecided
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by krayzieklay(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
mi and my bonnie sad grin

5 Likes

Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by Snoggy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
krayzieklay: mi and my bonnie sad grin
LMAO! See as she spread mouth grin
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by krayzieklay(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Snoggy: LMAO! See as she spread mouth grin

grin grin angry angry
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by VivyGift(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lmao
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by nacotic(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one bro, kiss of life lol
Re: Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! by pweetixandy: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Snoggy: Aunty, are you single? undecided
.yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Captain & Fiancee Recreate Dwayne Wade & Gabby's Basketball Pose In Pre-Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.