Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (5189 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Olaolufred(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
I AM NOT A JONATHAN FAN (I ACTUALLY CHANGED MY MIND AFTER VOTING HIM IN 2011).

I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN HOW I FEEL ABOUT ASSET DECLARATION.

I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE MY PRESIDENT SAID "CORRUPTION IS NOT THE MAJOR PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS".

SINCE, HIS STANCE ON CORRUPTION DIFFERS FROM MINE COMPLETELY, AMOS 3:3 APPLIES.(WE CAN'T WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT WE AGREE).

HOWEVER, THE "OP" IS DOING THE SHIT THAT WE CONDEMN, KAITA, EDWIN CLARK, DOKUBO OF.

EVEN IF WE MUST DIVIDE, YOU DO NOT TO TALK DOWN OTHERS. NIGERIA STILL BELONG TO ALL OF US.

PLS, STOP IT.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his .
u wrote this one for comment traffic or ur real intent thought? Oh u knw very well D north and S/W make up to 60percent of D population and yet underdevelop brain u ppl have dont tell u that 90percent resources and funds for ur stupid nomads comes frm D S/S alone. If u are ready 4 war, start it now dont delay. U think D way, u were foolishly supplied funds frm D south south and equipment by western powers in the time of Biased civil war will be the same thing so as u can cause genocide? Where have u heard of a biased, one sided help in any country's civil war as given to u by D western nations? And u call that victory? No this one will be on a clear ground. Once The SS/SE declares itself a republic, disrupte any connection that siphon our resources to D north, then if u want war, we are ready to give it to u anytime. With what ammunition will use to fight? That of D Nigeria amry abi which also is all suituated in D north built or earned by groundnut pyramid? I wonder why we are still in this nation in the first place. This clearly depict we are nt in our nation- and in slavery of D north by D whites. We will tender a case of succession to D UN, U.S. and England a ppl have D right to jion any union they wish to. And also most importantly if only D white refuses to recongnize ur insistance and assertion in a county, u called two(one)-nigeria(class A citizens and class B citizens), then will knw wether u will have ur land at all habitable talkless of enslaving the SS aftr D war. The only clause is that if D west nation insist that it refuse D intended breakup by D SS and SE then u can make threat. And even if u use the avialable siezed resource of armed forces for D war and we us use our own improvised in D war and every country even D SW stay clear off, if any of u Hausas remain in ur land, then u knw we are useless! If u say each place with it resources should start developing or buying ammunition 4 war, u ppl will just be useless becus i dont knw wether it is beans or cow or groumdnut u will sell to make it or even buy arms. Or D SW will sell perennial cocoa to buy arms or make. I Just pray it be an equal chance without an external help especially by D west nations. And if we have reliable countries like D U.S blocking supply of arm to u ppl against wht happen of last whn u promise D west when u win D war u pay back debt of ammunitions(of which west were ready to sell weapons market itself) with what u dont have - oil, which clearly shows slavery(or was it groundnut pyramid u ppl sold to buy ammuntion frm D west?). Lets be really serious, the GEJ contesting election is nt constestable, its becus all D money we have wasted on D north 4 education have refuse to yield result that there is problem nw. I keep wondering what we are waiting 4 to breakup frm this parasites. As at present D PIB is delaying oil exploration in D north, they should pass it. D big tummies and former governors-made legislooters are too big to read or too dull and cant retify or accredit it, u idots should still pass it nw, We can later change or suspend it, whn ppl who go 4 jobs and not positions come into power. A governor has never left this country as a governor to go back to his former job, it is to go for senator wether he is competent or nt even as past governor. If even we are in this union 4 a day, their oil should be drain-drilled and fracked 4 any drop and boozed with huge smoke and flaring flames and spill it on their arid land. Am calling on all SS and SE PPL to be ready. all these threat so far dished out by D nomads are real and should be taking with upmost vigilance and seriousness. Lets be ready to stand 4 truth, equivalence, no to slavery, liberation and freedom of rights in this zenith era of civilization.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MOD PLEASE DO YOUR JOB.DELETE THIS POST PLS
No need, all these at D end will work 4 our good.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MOD PLEASE DO YOUR JOB.DELETE THIS POST PLS
No need, all these at D end will work 4 our good. Its an eye opener. We knw ppl are this nation 4 election purpose and nt to build it despite D SS leverage.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky: Bloody Vampire relax, SS and SE want their own country in 2015 and UN is already in the matter, so u can take ur stupid war threats to SW.
And btw, hope u know MB(better don't call them NC) are plannng on joining the SS and SE
thats nice!
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
Lol. The truth is if there will be any war before or after 2015 election it must be between North and SS, you think Igbos/SE will pick arms because of Goodluck? An Ijaw man? You must be on a long tin

Bwahahahahahaha

Scared much? Northerners bleed like you, don't be scared of them. No one's above death. Heck, even the TV urban-legend from The Wire, Omar Little, and all his larger-than-life bravery and daring lifestyle, was gunned-down by a little kid. tongue grin Being scared is effeminate. I definitely can't picture myself being scared of a next man that bleeds just like me - never! wink

Anyway, what happened to "Loyalty above everything" and "Death before dishonour?" Igbo's and Ijaw's are in this together - and you better get the igbunigwe ready and let it go boomshakalaka. grin Igbo's have been the pillar of GEJ's government and you lot have to ride with him and his people - till the end. cool

Err...I read somewhere on a naija online source yesterday that with the momentum of APC, and if the party can continue at this pace, Igbo's would desert GEJ by 2015. I thought it was a joke till I saw this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1562917/should-apc-campaign-second-niger You created the thread, init bruddah? Why the sudden change? - care to fill me in?

PS: I'm not into naija politics and I could care less about the two medieval political parties in a primitive political system, with no defined ideological base.

Off topic:

I watched a movie about Winnie Mandela's biopic yesterday and everything she went through. Including how Hector Pieterson was killed. I've been reading about it since yesterday and I'll create a thread for it later today in the politics section. Make sure you contribute to the thread. You and other cowardly Nigerians might learn a thing or two about bravery from the topic.

Shalom!
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chessic:
Meaning?

Are you serious?
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx: Topic:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the thread.

You know, if you had something to say you would have said it already.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
LMAO. Dumb OP.
For all we know, this guys could probably be one of those who were ravaged by polio at their young age and cant even walk let alone fight a war.
Anonimity is the weapon of cowards. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by nationwide1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: Why exempt Imo and Rivers from your annihilation plan? The last time I checked Bamanga Tukur who is the bone of contention in the PDP imbrioglio is a Northerner. Atiku pulled a reasonable chunk of PDP loyalists into ACN and lost at the polls in 2007. The North is known for blood spilling and thank God your monster, Boko Haram, which you created to make the North ungovernable for GEJ and life unbearable for the Igbos up North has turned its bloody fangs on you! Keep threatening blood. Your governor, Alhaji Okorocha, is kneeling members of Imo State house of Assembly down at the Govt house. That's the kind of fiefdom you guys want to turn Nigeria into. So Amechi is now a saint simply because he joined APC? Your APC election riggers are still in detention in Imo. As for threatening the Biafrans, I suggest you go ahead and pull the trigger.
May be Nigeria should split so that GEJ can have a country where he will have the right to stand for election.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by DerideGull(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.

The above idiotic rant represents the convictions of a bloody fool that has too much to drink. The northerners in the know of things will never make this self-deprecating conjecture.

I can not fathom how this joker arrived at the conclusion that the two biggest voting blocs in the country are North and Southwest and will imperatively vote in totality for APC candidate come 2015. I say the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Only delusional monkey will think today is 1967. Granted the few northern Muslim army officers can drive a car as against the case in 1967, the Christian components of the northern regional society have shaken loose the shackles which held them as slaves of Emirates.

I am not in any form of illusion therefore knew the fact that northern Nigerian Muslim forces will receive helps from Niger, Chad, Northern region of Cameroon, Southwest of Nigeria, Northern region of Benin Republic, Egypt etc. However the strategy of 1967 has been thrown out of the window. The aforementioned entities supported the northern region in 1967 and it is apparent they will do same in future. It will amount to foolhardy to discuss the latest strategy on this forum. So stay and watch.

By the way, I had wanted GEJ to declare his intention to seek a 2nd term and so you can start the civil war today. Why wait till 2015 to bring it on, olodo?

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by SamIkenna: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.

Bro, the earlier the better, and the bigger the merrier.

For folks who think Igbo is scared of threat of war from the north - I say 2015 will be your year should the north put some teeth in their threat. We, and I mean, we as in Igbo and Ibibio/Efik people, shocked them for three years until they chose blockade and starvation with colonial help. And some folks run their cheap mouths on how "Igbos are bleeding," lol. Who're the bigger fools - the people running their mouths or the ones making the threats? I don't even know why they have to wait 2 more years to declare the show. Why not declare it now since y'all already know GEJ is not going any where.

And hopefully, all the fellas who're waiting for the north to start their Jihad again so they can join like vultures to enjoy the flesh of the carcass will get a brand new lesson of life. This time it will be one on one, no more soviet and British help. Who knows, perhaps you might get some Iranian and Arabian ketusha rockets.

Anyways, it looks like the wishes and prayers of many of us are coming to fruition. It feels good to know and see how we've turned the heat on the vandals and their co-travelers.

Any Igbo who thinks we'll ever regain our honor without beating these people in the trenches is the biggest fool of all times. Let the core north go ahead and boko-haram themselves to ashes - that's ok. For me, boko-haraming the core north or the entire Nigerian govt is not a declaration of war. War, and I mean the last fight, starts when we all pull back, like before, to our ancestral lands and then meet in the trenches along the border - that's when we separate men from all these bed-wetting and emotionally fractured little boys running around on the pages on NL with their usual "Igbo is scared" song.

Boko Haram didn't work for them, Sharia didn't, Fuel subsidy fell flat, and APC won't work for them - you know why? Because we have ditched you and your apologists for good and there's no looking back. GEJ will be your president anyhow - rig or win, he's going to be your leader post 2015. Your best bet is Arewa Republic if you hate GEJ that much. And if you want war we will oblige you.

This is Nigeria. If y'all hate how we play our politics go to the national conference in 2014 and bare your mind. Like I said, this is Nigeria. When the born-to-rules and their friends want a better nation they know where to find us, but until then its "turn by turn limited," according to Bode George. That's how we play it and that's how it shall continue to be played. The period we're in now is called Ijaw period and whoever wants to declare war in this period will have to answer to those who're favorably disposed to it.

Wait for your turn buddy, but if you feel war is better then make the call.

8 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks for OP for stating publicly what some of already know as the mindset of the North!

Yet, hear this:

This is 2013 and not 1966/67!

Biafra forth the whole Nigeria, Britain and Russia!

Right now, South South does not want Nigeria and even the Middle Belt does not Want the Northern Alliance anymore.

Bros, the war will not be in Onitsha and Aba this time, it will be in Kano and Borno!

As for Imo State and Rivers State being spared, thanks for making us to know that Rochas and Okorocha are pursuing the Jihardists agenda being pursed by the APC!

And lest I forget, Biafra will rise to fall no more!

Now, go and check your nama before they enter another farm!

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by igbeke: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013

shut up, he-goat.
who tot u how to type?
ur mama never knew u r doing dis....
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Me I am just waiting for the real northern leaders to declare this war. The northern elites. The ones that are impoverishing their regions. Not some unemployed almajiri on the internet. Or some polio-affected fuckhead whose illiterate gworo-chewing parents couldnt immunize and teach tact. grin grin
Declare the war already or forever shut up.
The part that got me laughing is when the fool said we should come and beg the north for protection. Funny animal.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by igbeke: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chessic:

The 'Boko Haram is a ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ' line is sooo outdated. Don't worry the north has no plans to annihilate anyone. What i am simply saying is that if your benefactor, GEJ fails to rig the 2015 elections, and fail he will, we are fully aware that the SS/SE have made plans to secede from Nigeria by the use of force. While the north will be more than happy to be rid treacherous people like the SE/SS, we will not allow you to kill our people, insult our sensibilities and then break away on your own accord. No way.
hey Mr Parasite, i can see u r so ashamed to lay bare ur purpose for not wantining dem to "leave in peace".
u'd better began to learn how to survive off a host.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by diablos: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: LMAO. Dumb OP.
For all we know, this guys could probably be one of those who were ravaged by polio at their young age and cant even walk let alone fight a war.
Anonimity is the weapon of cowards. grin grin

@Donnams...retarded OP...ure definitely suffering frm polio grin grin grin
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by igbeke: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nogen:
you are a confirmed fool.
so daft.
a typical aboki trademark.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
nobody is fighting any war.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by ALTRUTH(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmans d akwuya, u don' t reason well nd u are vry short-sighted. It's like u hav forgotten dat dis is 2013 nd nt 1967.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by ALTRUTH(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Let me tell u something, d MB dat hav constantly been terrorized by d fulani will nt join u to fight.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by ALTRUTH(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obviously u meant hausa/fulani wen u typed "North" ryt? One thing I can assure u is dat d Yorubas will not join u to fight dis time. U cannot see dat if any war shld break out, d hausa/fulani will b on their own.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by ALTRUTH(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Let ne also remind u dat d Western powers see ur "north" as a terrorist base nd only God knows how many cruise missiles will land in ur north. It's like u hav forgotten wot France did to ur brothers in northern Mali.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Feraz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
All these drums of war here and there on the internet, is it because someone so hated is ruling the country? Why so much hate on this current president? He built some schools in the north to bridge the gap between the Northern and Southern region and to reduce the almajiris there, something many of your elites didn't deem it fit to do despite ruling the country, yet, you're bragging about war. War that you haven't seen or felt or tasted. Who do you think will be affected?

Even someone that resides in the UK is hoping it leads to a civil war or the total disintegration while he'll be there watching the news and getting updated on what's happening. Sad I tell you.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by DerideGull(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Bro, the earlier the better, and the bigger the merrier.

For folks who think Igbo is scared of threat of war from the north - I say 2015 will be your year should the north put some teeth in their threat. We, and I mean, we as in Igbo and Ibibio/Efik people, shocked them for three years until they chose blockade and starvation with colonial help. And some folks run their cheap mouths on how "Igbos are bleeding," lol. Who're the bigger fools - the people running their mouths or the ones making the threats? I don't even know why they have to wait 2 more years to declare the show. Why not declare it now since y'all already know GEJ is not going any where.

Please bros I suggest you replace Efik with Annang, Ogoni, handful of Efik and few ijo (Okirika and Kalabari) in the above post.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by DerideGull(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
otokx: nobody is fighting any war.

Please speak for yourself. As ironically as it may sound, peace does not beget peace but war.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by RedReact: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Common!!!
Jarus wrote something significant just yesterday and the next day, his 'prophet-like' writing came manifesting in the likes of OP.
Congo DR -War, Sudan-War, Uganda-War, Sierra Leone-Just recovering from war, CAR-war, Libya-Unrest, Somalia- lost for now, Mali-susceptible to unrest, Liberia-building up ruins from war, and now one disgruntled nuinsance is calling for war in Nigeria again. Did they curse you and your likes reasoning like you with stupidity of the mind?
Some guys in Australia just tried to put up a vehicle fuelled by air in the 21st century and what my own fellow compatriot could reason out is war, using the product sane and sensible people outside of 'its' continent produced by themselves (the internet).
The world is advancing towards 5G technology in communications systems, while some guys are advancing in turning a desert into a paradise in the same planet that we are inhabiting, while one is talking about causing chaos and disorderliness. So if that is how the whole world think, will you have the mobile phone or the computer or the internet you are using today?
I don't even know the difference between apes and some blackmen sef in terms of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

You know, if you had something to say you would have said it already.

You want a proper discourse with Sigmund Freud-esque psychoanalysis, don't you? grin

Well, that would involve a lot of back and forth comments...and I definitely won't like to derail a next thread for that.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by mascot87(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
E-war is quite different from what is obtainable on the field & the outcome are also very different.1million people can make a threat on a public forum and win the war their and the people involved are very happy because of the number of likes and support they get but what is obtainable on the field will definitely be a socker whereby we have a reverse being the case.The election in Anambra is a recent example where ACN won on public forum but on the field, hahahaha it was a different game.Enjoy yourselves with threats and counter threats and be happy with the likes and supports you get but hey, we pray war should not be the final solution to our problem in Nigeria.Amen

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
This OP could be anybody, NL is filled with impostors, claiming regions they cannot ID on maps. OP I hope your wishes come true after you lose the 2015 election. Be rest assured, you are on the losing team, both at polls and with AK47s.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by ALTRUTH(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote
author=atlwireles]This OP could be anybody, NL is filled with
impostors, claiming regions they cannot ID on maps. OP I hope your
wishes come true after you lose the 2015 election. Be rest assured, you
are on the losing team, both at polls and with AK47s.[/quote]

GBAM!!!
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Goldmind1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yes the civil war is looming and it will start from Lagos. Lagos will be demolished completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Are Right! / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.