Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (5190 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by rexbuton: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
No need to fire any shots, why dont we all go our seperate ways so we can rule ourselves? I dont support jonathan's third term bid, It is not because of his ethnic group but underperformance.. Mr. Op tread softly, deep swamps are often covered with lush vegetation
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by stevoski059(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.
silence is the best answer to a silly.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Topic:

Why are Igbo's always shook of Northerners? grin If the OP were Yoruba, the comments on this thread would have been different.

Anyway, I hope it leads to either a civil war or total disintegration of the country. Sometimes, you just have to make sacrifices to get to the next level. And wars have to be fought sometimes, when jaw jaw has failed, for peace to reign.

Raggedy_Ann: The North and south-west may have 80% voting strength geographically but demographically it isn't that overwhelming. The polls will tell in due time. Everyone should be allowed to chose their battles as they see fit.

I believe APC already have more than enough to win in 2015. The country has 6-zones and APC should own 4 out of the 6 zones by mid next year. And they already have two of the biggest states in the remaining two zones under-their -belt - Imo and Rivers. So the 80% is technically correct. However, Nigerian leaders aren't just elected, certain foreign countries have to giving their blessings. And these people have already passed a vote of no-confidence on GEJ - so he's more of a lame duck, right about now.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the thread.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by eyenCalabar(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Maybe this guy went to Ifa. I think he should go and look well again grin
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by gratieao: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
The OP is high on cheap Hausa gum pls don't blame him
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao: The OP is high on cheap Hausa gum pls don't blame him

If I were you, I would start getting ready for all eventualities. You know Northerners don't play - they talk the talk and walk the walk. Hence, why I have the utmost respect for the Hausa's - not Fulani's. Though, I doubt I've ever met one. Went to uni with a few international students, who're Fulani's (a couple of them have Yoruba mums, tho).

Anyway, don't fret, they bleed just like you because I know deep inside you - you're scared as fvck right now. grin You definitely need advanced igbunigwe this time when it kicks off. Not sticks and stones again.

Shalom! cool

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Adamskuty(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky: Bloody Vampire relax, SS and SE want their own country in 2015 and UN is already in the matter, so u can take ur stupid war threats to SW.
And btw, hope u know MB(better don't call them NC) are plannng on joining the SS and SE
pls seperate us middle-belts from y'all animals,we have nothing in common with biafrans.. We prefe being called north.central

thank you

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by TRUTHTELA: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
FILTHY PEASANTS THAT CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT LOOTING THE TREASURY. WHY MUST YOU BE UNDER ONE POLITICAL LEADERSHIP WITH PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH? HOW ABOUT YOU BOASTING ABOUT THE NORTH BREAKAWAY FROM THE BANANA REPUBLIC PEACEFULLY? GEJ, is one man, the millions of people want nothing to do with the north.

All the lose talk about fighting civil war is not a walk in the park. Go read about the Nigerian civil war, you'll realize that all the SCUM from the North have no clue of anything warfare, it was the middle belt, south-west & south/south folks that betrayed themselves and fought on your behalf and guess what? Each of these regions PAID DEARLY and REGRETTED fighting on your behalf, June12, Saro wiwa,and Jos indigenes are study cases.

BLOOD THIRSTY PARASITES, SHAME ON YOU ALL! FYI, Nigerian civil has not ended, from 1967 till date, what has changed or improved? NOTHING, rather the battle front moved to the North.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by oduaboy1: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Ibos should stop attaching themselves to north central,,,You people have nothing in common with them.

You and south south are on your own when push comes to shove.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by madamoringo(f): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: pls seperate us middle-belts from y'all animals,we have nothing in common with biafrans.. We prefe being called north.central

thank you

I am sure the middle belters are peaceful people, like most other parts of Nigeria. They will never want to exit Nigeria's problems to replace it with the ibo problem! In fact, if anything ever brings the two together, I am sure they would tell the ibos they are superior politically, ibos can do all the business they can handle. Ibos on the other hand have been away from power for so long, they'd split hairs to control some power again. This will lead to a classic case if things falling apart when the center cannot hold any longer. The bigger problem with the ibo is a psychological problem: most other parts of Nigeria can not and will not respect them politically or for power since they perceive them as conquered because of the loss of their only war in history. In the end, I think for the good of Nigeria, it is far better for the majority of the dissatisfied country to serve notice to GEJ that he will not get their support and rigging will not be acceptable otherwise, he would set the whole country on fire and bring the disaster on himself and million others. He is better served by accelerating his conference, break up the country peacefully and go on to become the president of Ijaw country / SS country.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by KingGeorge1: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.

A typical boko haram member from the north fanning the ember of war, We are not surprise after all a typical northerner is sympathetic to Boko haram and that is what the North have been doing for 37 years of their ruler ship, killing and spilling inoccent blood in the name of their blood sucking god. So I don't blame you, is a tradition that you must keep to preserve your so-called "NORTH", and Mind you after all after killing all the SE/SS, you will eventually turn your daggers/Arrows to your SW brothers too and kill them as well, knowing that it's your teaching in your almajiri's school.And am not also surprise if your SW brother will partner with you again, knowing that typical South westerner is a coward always betraying his neighbour for immediate gain just as they did in 1966. That's why when the north killed MKO and his wife, the people of SE/SS kept mute and watch cause it was nothing but NEMESIS catching up with the west. So all you need do is keep preparing for your usual carnage but remember this time around it won't be that easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Amanwulu1(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2013

Silence is d best answer to a fool. I said a fool cos we have many of dem here.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by rexbuton: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
The south south must not be linked with The ibos.. We Are fundamentally different in our customs and ideals.. We would allow them unrestricted entry into our territory and It stops there. I thought The igbos were jews...
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by gratieao: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

If I were you, I would start getting ready for all eventualities. You know Northerners don't play - they talk the talk and walk the walk. Hence, why I have the utmost respect for the Hausa's - not Fulani's. Though, I doubt I've ever met one. Went to uni with a few international students, who're Fulani's (a couple of them have Yoruba mums, tho).

Anyway, don't fret, they bleed just like you because I know deep inside you - you're scared as fvck right now. grin You definitely need advanced igbunigwe this time when it kicks off. Not sticks and stones again.

Shalom! cool
War is for men why delivery is for woman! Talk is cheap.

"One is left with the horrible
feeling now that war settles
nothing; that to win a war is as
disastrous as to lose one"
~Agatha Christie
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
War is for men why delivery is for woman! Talk is cheap.

"One is left with the horrible
feeling now that war settles
nothing; that to win a war is as
disastrous as to lose one"
~Agatha Christie

The OP just told you that all options are on the table. However, rather than preparing for all eventualities - you think, "talk is cheap", yes? SMFDH

Anyway, Sun Tzu told me to tell you this:

When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. When full, starve them. When settled, make them move.

Shalom! cool

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by duni04(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2013
I've never liked jonathan but with the way u pple are goin about with this ur hatred for the man, you're pushing many of us towards him. If u look at some of these arguments these die-hard GEJ haters are churning up, they're just baseless and far fetched. Northerners and south westerners are the biggest victims of d heard mentality, blindly following ur self appointed leaders without any objective reasoning of ur own. The best place to have an enlightened and objective discussion on politics is the south east. There's more variety and objectivity there. South westerners and northerners are just too clannish and sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by diablos: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2013
@donpunk, UR STUPIDITY IS QUITE HILARIOUS... FOR UR MIND D NORTH GET ACTION TO MAKE IF JONATHAN WIN 2015 grin PUNK SISSY tongue WEN JONATHAN WINS N HE WILL LET'S SEE D ACTION U gays WILL BRING. PERSONALLY SUMONE LIKE U FIT DIE FROM SLAPS...UNHEALTHY, LAZY, UNCIRCUMSCISED BUFFOON tongue SCREAMING WAR N JIHAD TO D SOUTH IS SCOOBY SNACKS...WE NO FIT WAIT FOR D KASALA TO BURST tongue
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by gratieao: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2013
rexbuton: The south south must not be linked with The ibos.. We Are fundamentally different in our customs and ideals.. We would allow them unrestricted entry into our territory and It stops there. I thought The igbos were jews...
You are the biggest fool on nairaland. Let me remind you that you and your ijaw brothers has the mandate to protect your ogogolo infested brother on aso-rock. Don't you even dream about SE vote this time around we have made the mistake but it wouldn't repeat again
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2013
rexbuton: The south south must not be linked with The ibos.. We Are fundamentally different in our customs and ideals.. We would allow them unrestricted entry into our territory and It stops there. I thought The igbos were jews...
Don't make yourself a Fool
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by gratieao: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2013
shymexx:

The OP just told you that all options are on the table. However, rather than preparing for all eventualities - you think, "talk is cheap", yes? SMFDH

Anyway, Sun Tzu told me to tell you this:

When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. When full, starve them. When settled, make them move.

Shalom! cool
Lol. The truth is if there will be any war before or after 2015 election it must be between North and SS, you think Igbos/SE will pick arms because of Goodluck? An Ijaw man? You must be on a long tin
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
You are the biggest fool on nairaland. Let me remind you that you and your ijaw brothers has the mandate to protect your ogogolo infested brother on aso-rock. Don't you even dream about SE vote this time around we have made the mistake but it wouldn't repeat again
Calm down, who told you he is Ijaw
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by gratieao: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Wily,Wily:

You may turn out to be the bigger fool on this thread. Like i told some of my friends; trust those ogogolo drunkers at your peril.
Should APC campaign with second Niger bridge in 2015 it will be a disaster for GEJ and PDP
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by hapholahbi: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2013
@ OP, are u a Nigerian? if yes; are u with ur right senses, cos I can't blv a right thinking Northern like u will cook up d poo u posted. U must be high on skunk, my candid advise for u is to visit d nearest hospital...what do u stand to gain if there is war, imagine urself living in syria, somalia and other war zone.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by rexbuton: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Wily,Wily:

explain...
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
Lol. The truth is if there will be any war before or after 2015 election it must be between North and SS, you think Igbos/SE will pick arms because of Goodluck? An Ijaw man? You must be on a long tin
I told you to calm down, don't make mistake because of those Enemy of progress, their only aim is to see the down fall of Jonathan. So you will abandon your Igbo brothers of SS if there is War today.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by rexbuton: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
You may turn out to be the bigger fool on this thread.
It seems you're the only fool here...
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2013
gratieao:
You may turn out to be the bigger fool on this thread. Like i told some of my friends; trust those ogogolo drunkers at your peril.
Should APC campaign with second Niger bridge in 2015 it will be a disaster for GEJ and PDP
Open your Eye, go to history and tell me those that don't want the progress of your Igbo people
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
rexbuton: It seems you're the only fool here...
He is not, don't you have eye?
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by obyrich(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
How does this help GEJ? What you don't know is that the hausa-fulani does not know the difference between you and a core Igbo man when the death toll is rolled. Losing the support of Igbo's for GEJ will only lay you bare for them to feast on. Abiola boasted of doing without the Igbos and you know where it landed him. Don't sound too confident in your minority group as there is no cultural interest binding an Ijaw man in Bayelsa to an Efik man in Cross Rivers. Wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: How does this help GEJ? What you don't know is that the hausa-fulani does not know the difference between you and a core Igbo man when the death toll is rolled. Losing the support of Igbo's for GEJ will only lay you bare for them to feast on. Abiola boasted of doing without the Igbos and you know where it landed him. Don't sound too confident in your minority group as there is no cultural interest binding an Ijaw man in Bayelsa to an Efik man in Cross Rivers. Wise up.
Rubbish. The SS have a choice. Stick with SE and perish together or abandon the igbos and receive northern protection. The igbos couldn't protect themselves in 1966 and they won't be able to do so in 2015
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by WilyWily8: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:
Rubbish. The SS have a choice. Stick with SE and perish together or abandon the igbos and receive northern protection. The igbos couldn't protect themselves in 1966 and they won't be able to do so in 2015
Don't worry yourself, when the time comes each and every ethnic group will know how to protect themselves. Just plan well how to protect your own tribe and leave other to plan too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension At Confab As CAN Demands Nigeria’s Withdrawal From OIC / PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) / Rev Ejike Mbaka's Message For 2015 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.