Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (5188 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2013
RedReact: Common!!!
Jarus wrote something significant just yesterday and the next day, his 'prophet-like' writing came manifesting in the likes of OP.
Congo DR -War, Sudan-War, Uganda-War, Sierra Leone-Just recovering from war, CAR-war, Libya-Unrest, Somalia- lost for now, Mali-susceptible to unrest, Liberia-building up ruins from war, and now one disgruntled nuinsance is calling for war in Nigeria again. Did they curse you and your likes reasoning like you with stupidity of the mind?
Some guys in Australia just tried to put up a vehicle fuelled by air in the 21st century and what my own fellow compatriot could reason out is war, using the product sane and sensible people outside of 'its' continent produced by themselves (the internet).
The world is advancing towards 5G technology in communications systems, while some guys are advancing in turning a desert into a paradise in the same planet that we are inhabiting, while one is talking about causing chaos and disorderliness. So if that is how the whole world think, will you have the mobile phone or the computer or the internet you are using today?
I don't even know the difference between apes and some blackmen sef in terms of reasoning.
If the reasoning of people like you is that GEJ should continue to preside over the mindless looting of this country's resources, then it is you who is the ape

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Digitron: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.
RUBBISH ^ 1000000.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Digitron: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2013
I am not a GEJ fan, but i dont support the opinion that there will be war if he win.
60% of nigerians still want it to remain and nobody who saw the Nigeria/bianfra war will pray for another war.
GEJ will contest 2015 election, if he win, there will be violence as usual for a few weeks, curfew will be declared and after that the northern politicians will start planing for 2019, and if GEJ loses, he will go. Nobody is bigger than NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by peleson: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.
The middle belt is with the south east. The north is nothing without them. In jos, the north muslims has bin killed n dealt with. Can the north fulani/kanuri fight? Where is boko haram 2day? The secondary school boys in the east are producing long range rockets n launchers , have u forgotten *Ojukwu Bucket? Obgunigwe that finished u people? Now the south has more sophisticated arsenals and we have the army and the government, the yorubas n middle belts have left u. U wanderers, sahara roamers , we will chase u out of nigeria into sahara where u people came from. Aboki na aboki
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by RedReact: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Donmams:
If the reasoning of people like you is that GEJ should continue to preside over the mindless looting of this country's resources, then it is you who is the ape
Hey man, let's reason it out together.
Is there looting of the commonwealth of the nation? YES
Has there been looting before GEJ came to power? YES
Did corruption start with GEJ? NO
Can corruption end in GEJ's tenure? YES/NO (Depending on the way he handles it).
If GEJ is not handling corruption the way I/You/we want it, should I/You/We call for his head or death? NO
Does GEJ have the right and stand to contest for election? YES
If GEJ's government is corrupt or has a loose stand on looting, what can I/You/We do? Vote him out of power by electing a more credible person.
Does a credible person have to be a northerner? NO, the credible person that has the right ideology to tackle corruption can come from any region of the country, whether Igboman, Yorubaman or Hausaman.
Has war ever solved anything in the world? NO and NEVER

I made mention of 'reason like an ape', why? Because Africans like you cannot reason beyond WAR! WAR!! WAR!!! when it is not a curse. I gave you examples of countries that have gone through the so called war and what has become of them today, and I also listed the ones that are going through the same war right now; all from this same Africa. A continent too blessed to dust and defeat any continent on planet earth in terms of brain, resources, and even beauty with moral dexterity, yet all we want to claim or boast of is WAR. Does that make sense to you? Is it only Africans that are on earth? Is it a curse?
Who comes out just a day and start shouting war, if not one that has got its medulla superimposed with that of an ape or working at the frequency of classical stupidity with quantum madness labelled as sophistication?
Perhaps wars throngs some of you into an orgamsic frenzy, I dont know.

My friend, I said it and I stand by it once again "some blackmen have the same reasoning as that of apes".
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2013

count middlebelt out. In the words of oshe "go and die" born to rule mentality. gej 2015
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by fiizznation: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Well as a northerner, I dnt pray for WAR, if gej wins, that's fine even though I dnt want him to win
But war !!! No no no.....

Peace brother, peace brother. That's d doctrine of islam.

Live and let odaz live
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Olril18(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
One love
One Nigeria
we will never break..
we will outgrow our problems someday

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Psylas(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
gratieao:
You are the biggest fool on nairaland. Let me remind you that you and your ijaw brothers has the mandate to protect your ogogolo infested brother on aso-rock. Don't you even dream about SE vote this time around we have made the mistake but it wouldn't repeat again
it seems u dn't undestand what's goin o diz days on nairaland, that guy u quoated is a yoruba guy claiminq SS, they are many not only him, they put confusion btwin SS/SE, DEY WATCH THEM WELL
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Psylas(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2013
gratieao:
Lol. The truth is if there will be any war before or after 2015 election it must be between North and SS, you think Igbos/SE will pick arms because of Goodluck? An Ijaw man? You must be on a long tin
onye ahu bu onye ofe mmanu
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by frankeinstein(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Chessic:

The 'Boko Haram is a ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ' line is sooo outdated. Don't worry the north has no plans to annihilate anyone. What i am simply saying is that if your benefactor, GEJ fails to rig the 2015 elections, and fail he will, we are fully aware that the SS/SE have made plans to secede from Nigeria by the use of force. While the north will be more than happy to be rid treacherous people like the SE/SS, we will not allow you to kill our people, insult our sensibilities and then break away on your own accord. No way.
You are an cattle-rearing slowpoke.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Onlytruth(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Imagine a sane person threatening WAR if Jonathan wins in 2015.
Well, the Igbo people say that "soso osisi nuru na a ga egbu ya wee kwuru ofu ebe". I won't translate it.
The warning is to Igbo people.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
peleson:
The middle belt is with the south east. The north is nothing without them. In jos, the north muslims has bin killed n dealt with. Can the north fulani/kanuri fight? Where is boko haram 2day? The secondary school boys in the east are producing long range rockets n launchers , have u forgotten *Ojukwu Bucket? Obgunigwe that finished u people? Now the south has more sophisticated arsenals and we have the army and the government, the yorubas n middle belts have left u. U wanderers, sahara roamers , we will chase u out of nigeria into sahara where u people came from. Aboki na aboki
It would have been better if you leave the Yorubas and the Middle belt out of your supporters. Will Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa support the Igbos against the North/South West?
You better only plan with your sure allies.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
peleson:
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by donsadmoh: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
enigma_otr:
It would have been better if you leave the Yorubas and the Middle belt out of your supporters. Will Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa support the Igbos against the North/South West?
You better only plan with your sure allies.
Allow the fools to deceive themselves.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Olril18: One love
One Nigeria
we will never break..
we will outgrow our problems someday

One love? Thanks to you for the "love" shown to us the people of Biafra in the Northern Nigeria to the extent that we are valued less than goats.

One Nigeria? A lie told by one Lord Luggard through a piece of paper.

We will never break..? Okay accepted, Nigeria should not break, but Biafra was never part of Nigeria! We were forced into it. We have the right for self determination.

We will out grow our problems someday? Tell me how you will out grow the menace of the Jihardists forcing there way down here form the North!

I am not discouraging you though, just know that some of us in Biafra have made up our minds to take our destiny into our hands.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / BiafraSeat At Home And Hero's Day Celebration. Update / Mark Essien Collated Results: See Actual Figures From Cross-checked Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.