Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress (17205 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by IamDebola: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
The last time I set my eyes on this kind of neighbour... Na for hin burial!
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by ebufrae(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
mpeeeeh neighbour grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by crownlast: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
How are u sure, she is not greeting you because of what you and your husband are buying?

you might have wronged her in another way, why dont you call her and tell her "you have been noticing she doesnt respond to your greetings and she doesnt greet you too, that have you offended her in anyway" then hear her response,

on the other hand, where is the location of your house ? which part of lagos, if you are living in developed areas like vi, ikeja, ajah, lekki, vgc...etc, i dont think what your family bought is worth someone envying you for. ......lol...so your location determines.

However, you and your husband should stop buying all those things, buying them are not signs of progress, tell your husband to save money , then you guys should go and get a land and start building your own house, no one will be jealous of you if you are in your own built house.

This is my 50kobo advice, dont count it as insult.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by divex(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
lol na today. It happens everywhere. If u come to my company, u will be shocked. The jealousy and envy that people have against each other, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad and they take it to the extent of wanting to destroy ur intergrity and effort in front of the boss so u get into trouble. Ok I'm suppose to travel tomorrow and everybody else is staying in the office cos i came all the way from ghana for this job. Anytime i have a break, i travel back to gh. I came to work this morning and everyone is giving me attitude. For travelling again lmao. Im sure they are praying something happens so i stay back. You change ur phone, wahala. you laugh, double wahala. you get cals that amuse you, triple wahala. looooooooooooooooooool.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by bigx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
You've outgrown the neighbourhood,

Move to a new place with more aspiring people

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by sicily4u: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have a strong feeling that the poster of this thread is the same person with this below

https://www.nairaland.com/1564036/occult-married-neighbour-wants-date
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
If this is jealousy as d op claims,its not healthy at alllllllll.@op,be careful.I know misfortunes wey jealousy don give me.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by claremont(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Women and their wahala sef. undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Duke007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
nne4: Hello friends,
There is a problem am facing now and it disturbs me alot. I have 3 kids and pregg now.Recently my husband and i planned to buy new thing in our home which will cost thousands of naira.so this December we painted our flat,bought new Tv,water dispenser,split unit AC,foam,Dstv, washing machine etc.
When we started buying these things,one of my neighbours stops greeting me even when i greeted her she doesn't reply.l am really surprised bc i don't know that such people exist.I pray always and even do midnight prayers for myself and my family, Pls married people in d house with such neighbours or landlady how do u handle such situation.
Pls help a sister.
Instead of spending this large sum on electronics,you should buy a plot of land and start developing your property.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by freda506(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by dammytosh: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
There is a problem am facing now and it disturbs me alot. I have 3 kids and pregg now.Recently my husband and i planned to buy new thing in our home which will cost thousands of naira.so this December we painted our flat,bought new Tv,water dispenser,split unit AC,foam,Dstv, washing machine etc.
When we started buying these things,one of my neighbours stops greeting me even when i greeted her she doesn't reply.l am really surprised bc i don't know that such people exist.I pray always and even do midnight prayers for myself and my family, Pls married people in d house with such neighbours or landlady how do u handle such situation.
Pls help a sister.

Nne u fall my hand. What success are you talking about na. I had all those as a bachelor.

Your mindset is wrong and something tells me , u interpreted her reaction wrongly. I bliv u instigated the jealousy if any exist.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Afrocatalyst: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
bigx: You've outgrown the neighbourhood,

i dnt know why I like this statement.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by femi4: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz: ^^
LOL!
So you only wanna hear what you wanna hear?
Honey, you are a joke.
You come on a public forum-you get diverse views.
You do not have a house of your own!
You are living in a rented apartment.
You are trying to take on your land lords daughter in law.
How can the owner of the house envy you the tenant because you bought Dstv?
Get real woman.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Dont create problems for your poor hubby!
You don't argue with a preg woman
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by candor4(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz: ^^
LOL!
So you only wanna hear what you wanna hear?
Honey, you are a joke.
You come on a public forum-you get diverse views.
You do not have a house of your own!
You are living in a rented apartment.
You are trying to take on your land lords daughter in law.
How can the owner of the house envy you the tenant because you bought Dstv?
Get real woman.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Dont create problems for your poor hubby!

U tink landlords dnt envy dats a very bigggggggggggggg fat lie

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Vicjay1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yomieluv: op,you are the one being sentimental,or feel everybody,or everything should stop cos hubby bought dstv that cost 12500 now,and other things,thank God you said your neighbour owns a car,why would someone with a car envy someone that just bought dstv.
Your landlord's inlaw is angry cos you are owing your house rent,yet forming dangote with your recent upgrade,tell hubby to pay outstanding rent,and cordial relationship would continue.
it happens. Is not everyone that want you to be as rich as them

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by candor4(f): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Vic-jay:
it happens. Is not everyone that want you to be as rich as them

Thank you
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Micyril: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
nne4:

ok,thanks
Very mature in ur response. U don't need to exchange words with pple who seem to be bereft of the littlest common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Micyril: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
nne4:
tnx for ur advice and time
I quite agree with Fhemmy, u need to approach her. Don't assume. Might be something else other than the renovations
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Olugbenger(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
nne4: This issue made me to search "jealous neighbour"on Google and i learnt alot.
Thank u all for your time.

I hope you noticed how stupid you appeared were when you mentioned 'ofe nmanu'. . .why didn't you check that one on google too?

It's people like you that make me believe most negatives about Ibos.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by unmask: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fight! Fight!! Fight!!! Fight!!!!
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

What do you mean by ofe mmanu type?
Why use such a derogatory word on a public forum?
This is what I mean when I say don't create problems for your poor hubby.
I will be reporting this to a moderator.

Mogbejomide..
See as U carry person matter for ur forehead.. angry
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by jumzzy448: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Can you all please leave the op alone.
Op, you shouldn't have assumed her not greeting you as jealousy. Cause it's possible something is bordering her or probably she didn't hear you when you greeted. If you greet her again and she doesn't respond, pls just ignore her.
Almost everyone here do as if they don't know that some people are just born to be jealous. They don't ever want you to progress even when they are financially stable than you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by nne4(f): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
bigx: You've outgrown the neighbourhood,

yes,my dear.My husband and i are planning to buy land next year by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

What do you mean by ofe mmanu type?
Why use such a derogatory word on a public forum?
This is what I mean when I say don't create problems for your poor hubby.
I will be reporting this to a moderator.
Guy, you really need to shut the fucck up if you have nothing constructive to say.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Micyril: Very mature in ur response. U don't need to exchange words with pple who seem to be bereft of the littlest common sense.
I quite agree with you. That Danstandy fellow or whatever his name is seems like a kid. Mannerless fellow.

@op. We have many like that who don't want to see others progress. I suggest that you reach out to her but if after you approach her she continues her nonsense, please ignore her completely. Act like she doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ferdinandu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls help a sister.
I saw jealous of Progress then expecting to see you saying you just bought Lambourgini for yourself and Bentley for your husband and maybe also your 1st holiday house in France but I'm seeing new TV, water dispenser. What of new plate, new spoon. Abeg when are they going to eradicate poverty in this country?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Pimples(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerians and their unforgiving nature.....
The OP did wrong by referring to her neighbour as Ofe Mmanu. But she had since edited the post. That should be the end of it. But instead all we hear is Bigot this, Bigot that.....as if anyone of you has never in his or her life displayed prejudice based on tribal sentiments.....
Nigerians hate themselves....only outside this country will a Nigerian appreciate his fellow country man.
Also just as u set a thief to catch a thief, only a tribalistic Bigot would notice a Bigot

Bunch of Fake Lifers with useless holier than thou attitude.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ OP I dnt knw d meaning of ofe mannu but I see that its a bad remark. The way you sound it seems you have already be littled your neighbor and you see any little reaction from her as Jealousy. Na wahala u dey breed so. Don't go with that mindset. On the other hand if you are convinced that she is Jealous, Nothing stops you from sitting her down and telling you what you noticed. For now she get advantage. So just mellow down
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Olugbenger(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy, you really need to shut the fucck up if you have nothing constructive to say.

We don't care to know about his previous utterances on this forum. All i know is that the issues he raised on this thread are valid.

The OP opened this thread and she is responsible for every statement she posts, reasonable or silly. She hasn't even defended herself yet you are condemning her accuser.

That's not right. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by cherrykim: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
dis is poverty.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Boy2boy: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Madam, please don't import problem for ur hardworking husband who's obviously struggling to make sure his family lives up to some standard. The best thing u can do 4 ur family now is not derailin ur hubby by engagin urself in a quarel with landlord through his DIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse? / My Marriage Life Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.