Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress (17208 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by amazing2013: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
So OP did wrong by referring to the neigbour whom she is presently NOT HAPPY WITH as ofe mmanu. She has been bashed and embarrassed, isn't it sufficient? We are ALL a work in progress, why is the OP being harassed like this? Did she do wrong? YES. Should we compound the pain of a pregnant woman whose hormonal changes might be making her unusually sensitive? NO.
Fact is, @OP, envy is not about who has what...an envious/competitive person does not like the progress of others. Simple; it doesn't matter if you have less than her or more.
Also @OP, if you hope to make progress in life, better be ready to handle and PROPERLY manage this kind of behaviour. As long as you are on an upward projectile, even your friends and family will/might begin to get funny. It is necessary to change your environment and other relevant things as you move up in life. I've heard of and seen many victims of envy especially in this our black race and PARTICULARLY AMONGST WOMEN.http://www.inspiringwomen.co.za/articles/1-corporate-issues/467-phd-syndrome-pull-her-down-syndrome
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Davidoff2000: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=15pt]the OP is a clown...and a dumbass..
this is what poverty causes. poverty has eaten into her soul else how can a woman, a married one at that equate dstv, water dispenser, Tv to progress and even go a step further to say someone is jealous becos of that? nothin wey we no go hear for this nairaland.
u see, poor people( and people with bad character or deviants) always suffer from this siege mentality- they always think people are jealous of them, people are envious of them, people are conspiring against them, hater this, hater that, when no one gives a rat aass about their existence.
to such, once someone even looks at them with scorn, 'dem dey jealous my progress'.
A married woman is listing thngs undergraduates take for granted as progress. so before your husband married you, was he watching NTA? and u claim you also work, if he was too poor to afford DSTV, why couldnt you save to but before now?
do u have a car? or u and your husband still jump bus? nonsense..she is even the proud type and nuthin gum her nyansh...she saying she and her husband plan on buying land next year. i too plan on buying the whole of antartica next year. hahaha
i am so annoyed to have read this. go and sort out your character issues and no one will 'jealous you' again. look at how everybody is insulting you and siding a neigbor that is not even on Nairaland?
nonsense..poverty ravaged woman.[/size]
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by naijathings(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
nne4: Hello friends,
There is a problem am facing now and it disturbs me alot. I have 3 kids and pregg now.Recently my husband and i planned to buy new thing in our home which will cost thousands of naira.so this December we painted our flat,bought new Tv,water dispenser,split unit AC,foam,Dstv, washing machine etc.
When we started buying these things,one of my neighbours stops greeting me even when i greeted her she doesn't reply.l am really surprised bc i don't know that such people exist.I pray always and even do midnight prayers for myself and my family, Pls married people in d house with such neighbours or landlady how do u handle such situation.
Pls help a sister.

[size=18pt]Nigerian people na wah[/size]
who is your friend? you shallow minded, battery operated human animal... (LMAO)
is this the progress you called our attention to?
you suddenly became sensitive and paranoid after you went shopping and now you see other people as witches and wizards because
you don upgrade. you fast and pray for your family but your shallow mind can not allow you to go and ask her why she is not responding to your greetings before you
come here and tell us shiet about your progress and your enemies.
your fasting and prayer can not save you from yourself.
change your ways and make peace with your neighbour
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by nne4(f): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Davidoff2000: [size=15pt]the OP is a clown...and a dumbass..
this is what poverty causes. poverty has eaten into her soul else how can a woman, a married one at that equate dstv, water dispenser, Tv to progress and even go a step further to say someone is jealous becos of that? nothin wey we no go hear for this nairaland.
u see, poor people( and people with bad character or deviants) always suffer from this siege mentality- they always think people are jealous of them, people are envious of them, people are conspiring against them, hater this, hater that, when no one gives a rat aass about their existence.
to such, once someone even looks at them with scorn, 'dem dey jealous my progress'.
A married woman is listing thngs undergraduates take for granted as progress. so before your husband married you, was he watching NTA? and u claim you also work, if he was too poor to afford DSTV, why couldnt you save to but before now?
do u have a car? or u and your husband still jump bus? nonsense..she is even the proud type and nuthin gum her nyansh...she saying she and her husband plan on buying land next year. i too plan on buying the whole of antartica next year. hahaha
i am so annoyed to have read this. go and sort out your character issues and no one will 'jealous you' again. look at how everybody is insulting you and siding a neigbor that is not even on Nairaland?
why did u stop dear,you can make it 18 pages.Nomatter what u wrote it does not count.l have taken d advice i want and still looking forward for people who will give theirs maturely.l have not insulted anybody on this thread nomatter what they wrote. I said married people to give advice not kids.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by nne4(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
why did u stop dear,you can make it 18 pages.Nomatter what u wrote it does not count.l have taken d advice i want and still looking forward for people who will give theirs maturely.l have not insulted anybody on this thread nomatter what they wrote. I said married people to give advice not kids.
My husband,kids & l relocated to lagos in 2011,so we came with our clothes and rented a flat and bought some tokunbo electronics to make d house lively for d kids now we decided to change those old electronic with new ones.This is my 10 years in marriage.lf you think is easy relocate to another state with your wife and kids at d same time without any company inviting u. You just provoked me this evening.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Davidoff2000: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Gaius667: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have learnt in life never to be quick to judge or analyze matters before hearing both sides of the story or knowing the mindset of the first crying party. The OP got my attention until she made the slip by the strong reference to what they acquired (next time don't mention the specifics) if really the jealousy was confirmed. Also, I have heard the 'Ofe mma nu' line fired at me severally and I know it is derogatory.

@OP, my advise is this - try to be positive and never assume. I am sure if you see a guy and girl holding hands, you might assume they have done all sorts together rather than also thinking maybe they are platonic friends, cousins or just an innocent gesture. I am not perfect and neither are you but please just be positive and remember that when a man buys a shoe, he should remember that some are buying shoe factories.
The state of our nation has corrupted our minds so much that we don't think straight anymore. Competition is so in vogue now that we measure ourselves in terms of assets and our value system have become so out of line.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by legacysystems2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Davidoff2000:
[size=15pt]
I am a stoooopid manbiatch...dumb asss schmuck.....Don't you know I am a man whhore? dis is an open forum so total idiots like me come here to offend nairaland sensibilities thinking I will be applauded for that. if I decide to try to throw a pity party, I won't do it in private.cos if I decide to show my foolishness in public, I will be hit hard for it.so if I am, per adventure thinking of coming here 2moro wit a tale straight out of my arsehole that..who knows..maybe my sister is jealousing me...I have to think again.

I am the poverty ravaged type nne was talking about..inverted snobbery is what people call what I so poorly tried to do.nonsense..my sense dey my nyansh..more than 300 people have refused to support the OP and she prolly has realised her folly and refused to trade words..I feel am up for it..

by the way, I haven't eaten today. Can you loan me small cash? I am a stooopid manwhhore and an imbe.cile. I got gonohrrea from fucckin around with paraga sellers for money and internet bundle maybe.[/size]

Nice one up there Ishilove. I love this.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy, you really need to shut the fucck up if you have nothing constructive to say.

I suggest you tell your father to STFU you mannerless dolt.
I have been watching you throw insults on these boards, forgetting you have lots of attributes that qualify for insults all over your body.
Be warned lest you get what you deserve.
Pocket lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I quite agree with you. That Danstandy fellow or whatever his name is seems like a kid. Mannerless fellow.

@op. We have many like that who don't want to see others progress. I suggest that you reach out to her but if after you approach her she continues her nonsense, please ignore her completely. Act like she doesn't exist.

You are a mannerless sloot and the ediot that climbs your deformed body is a kid.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

I just told my mother and my sisters to STFU because I am a mannerless dolt.
Someone should warn me lest I get what I deserve.
I am a Pocket lawyer.
Wow! So you told your mother this? I agree with you that you are a mannerless dolt. Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

I am a mannerless man slutt and the ediot that I climb her deformed body is a kid. Yes o, I'm a peodoophile. I need deliverance
I agree with you. I pity your parents who thought they were bringing up a human being. Homo habilis specie.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Wow! So you told your mother this? I agree with you that you are a mannerless dolt. Smh

Look here you freak of nature, go and solve your myriad of problems and stop taking out your frustrations on others.
Like I warned you before every insult refers to your drunkard of a father that failed to use a condomn on the night he met the prostitute that conceived you.
She probably tried to abort your foetus but did not suceed, thats why you came out deformed.
Freak of nature.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

Look here people, I am a freak of nature. Someone please help me and solve my myriad of problems and so that I will stop taking out my frustrations on others.
Like I warned said before every insult refers to my drunkard of a father that failed to use a condomn on the night he met and ra.ped my prostitute of a mother who conceived me .
She probably tried to abort me as a foetus but did not suceed, thats why I came out deformed.
I and my entire generation are Freaks of Nature.
You really should stop exposing your family secrets...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Please nne, don't be provoked. He lacks sense and it obvious from his idiotic post. This is an open forum where all manner of lowlifes have access to the internet, no thanks to etisalat and mtn free megabytes. Just take the matured advice you have received here and ignore the rest who are posting rubbish.
keep quiet! You are only supporting her cos she is igbo cos i believe the guy made valuable points.

I believe the op lives in a face me-i face you apartment cos she just portrayed the traits.

How can a car owner be jealous of a legedece benz family cos of dstv?

Inorder to save face, you decided to lie dat your husband wants to buy land. How many hectares? Its people like you dat make alaigbo rot cos you chose to develope o.fema.nmu land at its expense.

If you think you know how to fight like a bigot, check my handle or meet me at the politics section.

Whats with igbos and the thoughts of never thinking they can ever amount to anything such that when they manage to attain a little success they start thinking the whole world is jealous of them?

didnt mean to be TribalEASTic

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
You really should stop exposing your family secrets...
Look hoo, I would advise you to hobble down to your spot on Allen avenue where you sell your stinking wares.
Remember you talking about your new job on one thread like that only you failed to explain your job to the readers.
Did you tell them you spend most of the job on your back with your deformed feet in the air?
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
TribalEAST: keep quiet! You are only supporting her cos she is igbo cos i believe the guy made valuable points.

I believe the op lives in a face me-i face you apartment cos she just portrayed the traits.

How can a car owner be jealous of a legedece benz family cos of dstv?

Inorder to save face, you decided to lie dat your husband wants to buy land. How many hectares? Its people like you dat make alaigbo rot cos you chose to develope o.fema.nmu land at its expense.

If you think you know how to fight like a bigot, check my handle or meet me at the politics section.

Whats with igbos and the thoughts of never thinking they can ever amount to anything such that when they manage to attain a little success they start thinking the whole world is jealous of them?

didnt mean to be TribalEASTic
You sef keep quiet!!

You obviously haven't lived with certain class of people

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by xandy84: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bro, do you think there is need for this your yarn?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:
Look here, people have advised me to hobble down to my spot on Allen avenue where I sell my stinking wares.
I have a new job, did you know that? Yes! I spend most of the job on my deformed knees sucking the disease out of leprousy victims
You are disgusting. Congrats on your new job wink

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
You sef keep quiet!!

I wonder the kind of man that copulates with a girl from the gutter like ishihate.
I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole even if you paid me to.
Urgh, thinking about it makes me wanna puke.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

I wonder the kind of man that copulates with a girl from the gutter like ishihate.

Your father, of course grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
You sef keep quiet!!

sharap! I stay at ikeja and since you work at allen i wud advice u meet me 4 a nice sex. My dog will do it wit u.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Your father, of course grin

So you agree your new job entails you working on your back with your withered legs in the air?
Anyway I just want to inform you that your father has fallen in the big gutter near your hovel of a home. The result of too much Christmas awooof paraga and ogogoro.
Advise him before he passeson from liver sclerosis, but then I forgot you too are probably in danger of STDs and HIV.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
TribalEAST: sharap! I stay at ikeja and since you work at allen i wud advice u meet me 4 a nice sex. My dog will do it wit u.

Old boy I for fear ooo.
But pity the dog now.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dantedasz:

So you agree your new job entails you working on your back with your withered legs in the air?
Anyway I just want to inform you that your father has fallen in the big gutter near your hovel of a home. The result of too much Christmas awooof paraga and ogogoro.
Advise him before he passeson from liver sclerosis, but then I forgot you too are probably in danger of STDs and HIV.
*yawn* This is getting boring.

That's the problem with Nairaland today. Too many intellectually ret.arded people are given access to display their imbe.cility because the owner of this site has made it very easy to register an account.

This is my last comment to this animal called Daztandy or whatever.

PS: Danstandy, go get yourself a proper education. I had to read your posts numerous times before I was able to understand the brain deadening idiocy you have been typing.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Dantedasz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^
Very funny.
STFU hoo, everyone knows where you are going.
The freaks always come out at night.We know it is time to go and sell the wares between your withered thighs.
Make sure you pick up your popsy from the gutter before you leave the house least he drowns in his vomit.
Ishilove, be warned, never bring your bigotted A'ss near any thread I am posting on or you might get burned.
A word is enough for the wise.
Now hobble out to your spot on Allen avenue before a quicker ashi steals it from you.
You go sell ooo.
Re: My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
TribalEAST: sharap! I stay at ikeja and since you work at allen i wud advice u meet me 4 a nice sex. My dog will do it wit u.
As for you, you have the IQ of a drooling, mentally retar.ded person so I will no longer dignify your inane ramblings with further response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / Why Didn’t I Bleed During My First Intercourse? / My Marriage Life Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.