Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply (4365 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
How do you feel when the above happens , my official girl doesn't reply me when i tell her I Love Her she just replies with I've Heard, on the other hand the Girl I Play(Adult tinsz) with is waiting for me to say it once, she has told me several times expecting me to reply but i just tell her I care.

What's the implication when your lover doesn't reply your "I love yous" with the same gesture?
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Your official grl frnd don't reply your "i love you". And you don't reply the girl you play adult things with "i love you" (is that what you mean?). Well either way, it creates doubt in the relationship.
For me, i'll feel very fraustrated. And even loose trust in my partner.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nuzo1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's either she doesn't really love you or shes just being careful.

Lots of stupid guys throw those words around even when they don't mean it. angry
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Cykik: Your official grl frnd don't reply your "i love you". And you don't reply the girl you play adult things with "i love you" (is that what you mean?). Well either way, it creates doubt in the relationship.
For me, i'll feel very fraustrated. And even loose trust in my partner.

Yes that's what i mean oo, the one i'm unserious with tells me every now and then and i've never replied once, while my own girl doesn't even tell me that.

Just confused.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by SQURA(f): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
This guy dont even know what Love is. he feels when he gets an e r e c tion,thats love. *spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
SQURA: This guy dont even know what Love is. he feels when he gets an e r e c tion,thats love. *spits on thread*

Calm down jorr, go check your Waec results before you start using NL Romance section, what's the correlation btw what we're saying and your reply?
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by eunisam: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Do u xpect a reply when you say i love u?
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by njuwo(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Check her phone, there's a surprise there for you
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Yes that's what i mean oo, the one i'm unserious with tells me every now and then and i've never replied once, while my own girl doesn't even tell me that.

Just confused.
seriously? How do you expect a reply when you dont give the fake grl friend a reply. Any way. why play with the unserious grl frnd feeling when you don't love her. Just tell her you don't love her and stop wasting her tym or you concentrate on her and see if she's better than your real gf.

And for your real gf, what if she ain't interested or what if she's doubting your love for her. You should think of this,(how does she react when she sees you, is she hapy or sad?.........when you're with her, how does she react.
Ask your self more questn. Compare her with the other girl. Some girls act like angels. So its up to you to know who to let go.
Am sure you feel awkward for her not replying.
Btw. When u don't reply the fake gf, what are your reasons. And what if thats the reason your real gf ain't replying.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Nuzo':
It's either she doesn't really love you or shes just being careful.

i don't think so. Why is she trying to be careful when she should have been careful from the very start by saying "no" to the relationship. It's simple, she don't trust you ,just lyk saying"i don't love you".
Some grls be lyk "i love him dearly but i don't trust him". Then what is she waiting for, why not quit it. Forget about being careful.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by prettyjo(f): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
karma is a bitch.who knows,your so called official gf is also taking u as a plaything.i dey laff.

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Cykik: seriously? How do you expect a reply when you dont give the fake grl friend a reply. Any way. why play with the unserious grl frnd feeling when you don't love her. Just tell her you don't love her and stop wasting her tym or you concentrate on her and see if she's better than your real gf.

And for your real gf, what if she ain't interested or what if she's doubting your love for her. You should think of this,(how does she react when she sees you, is she hapy or sad?.........when you're with her, how does she react.
Ask your self more questn. Compare her with the other girl. Some girls act like angels. So its up to you to know who to let go.
Am sure you feel awkward for her not replying.
Btw. When u don't reply the fake gf, what are your reasons. And what if thats the reason your real gf ain't replying.
Goodluck.

Hmm if i tell the other girl i don't feel the same way about her "she fit craze oo" the last time she came to my place sef she did the dishes after futile efforts by me to dissuade her from doing it, She really loves me but i don't feel the same i just like her, She even brought souveniers from the party she went to for my sis , and you know women naw my sister is already telling me she likes her.

As per my real gf she's just too unpredictable we didn't talk for two days i sent her a message on the first day morning telling her how much i miss her she didn't reply , only for her to call me last night after the regular how was your day ish, she then asked me to send card to her i was like wtf tho i didn't said that i asked her if that was why she called just to ask for card , well twas few mins before 11pm so i told her i couldn't go out anymore, well i'm starting to think she might be playing me, but I Love Her Though.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Hmm if i tell the other girl i don't feel the same way about her "she fit craze oo" the last time she came to my place sef she did the dishes after futile efforts by me to dissuade her from doing it, She really loves me but i don't feel the same i just like her, She even brought souveniers from the party she went to for my sis , and you know women naw my sister is already telling me she likes her.

As per my real gf she's just too unpredictable we didn't talk for two days i sent her a message on the first day morning telling her how much i miss her she didn't reply , only for her to call me last night after the regular how was your day ish, she then asked me to send card to her i was like wtf tho i didn't said that i asked her if that was why she called just to ask for card , well twas few mins before 11pm so i told her i couldn't go out anymore, well i'm starting to think she might be playing me, but I Love Her Though.
listen to your self. How can you love sm one that takes you for a fool.. Maybe its high time you focus and start seeing what others see. Which kind of love will blind your eyes to focus on the bad side and leave the good side. Please don't wait until maybe your best friend values the love ur unserious gf is giving you. Pls am like a sister that will tell you when a grl is playn with your feelings. You are completely in the danger zone.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by gunners160(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Case solved na.dsame reason y u kant tel d ladi u r into adult thngs wit i love u is dsame reason ur gf 2 kant tell u i love u.ur gf is telllin anoda guy i love u nd may b, d guy dnt love ur gal.u on d hand u r tellin ur gf i love u bt she kant reply bck because she wants d i love u 4rm d oda guy nd nt u.d ladi u r into adult thngs wit is dyin 4 ur i love u but u kant reply bck because u dnt love r nd wants d i love u 4rm ur gf.kant u c dat all of u r confused sori 2 say
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Adaeze003(f): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
So you love her yet you're cheating? Ok well the thing is, just as you have your no2, you are her no2. smiley funny how things work huh? Lol. Nb: I aint saying she's cheating as well tho that's one option. She might just be hanging on to you till she finds her no1 grin. Bottom line bruda is that she doesn't love you.

Although, if the relationship just started or she's had bad experiences then maybe she is just too careful.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by quivah(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2013
Lol funny!!
Some people sha
You are playing another girl's feelings...and still complaining of Another prolly playing on yours
Karma is a bitch na
You get what you give..

Better concentrate on the girl that gives a f about you..coz this ya real gf aint real...I don't think she Cares!

So as not to lose both ways!
But seriously? You are cheating on the girl you claim you love?! Love indeed.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by quivah(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2013
gunners160: Case solved na.dsame reason y u kant tel d ladi u r into adult thngs wit i love u is dsame reason ur gf 2 kant tell u i love u.ur gf is telllin anoda guy i love u nd may b, d guy dnt love ur gal.u on d hand u r tellin ur gf i love u bt she kant reply bck because she wants d i love u 4rm d oda guy nd nt u.d ladi u r into adult thngs wit is dyin 4 ur i love u but u kant reply bck because u dnt love r nd wants d i love u 4rm ur gf.kant u c dat all of u r confused sori 2 say
Don't be sorry bro!! You are so right

But this dude here is the confused one!
@op remember the saying"you dont know the value of what you have till you lose it"?? You about to go practical on it..
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Skinni10ne: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2013
quivah: Lol funny!!

Love indeed!

@op
She knows...
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by quivah(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Love indeed!

@op
She knows...
She knows op doesn't deserve her love?
I truly hope she knows..

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Adaeze003: So you love her yet you're cheating? Ok well the thing is, just as you have your no2, you are her no2. smiley funny how things work huh? Lol. Nb: I aint saying she's cheating as well tho that's one option. She might just be hanging on to you till she finds her no1 grin. Bottom line bruda is that she doesn't love you.

Although, if the relationship just started or she's had bad experiences then maybe she is just too careful.

See I Love Her but body no be firewood it's a kinda LDR tin and she doesn't allow ne touch not even a simple kiss for close to 4yrs of dating..*covers face*
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2013
quivah: Lol funny!!
Some people sha
You are playing another girl's feelings...and still complaining of Another prolly playing on yours
Karma is a bitch na
You get what you give..

Better concentrate on the girl that gives a f about you..coz this ya real gf aint real...I don't think she Cares!

So as not to lose both ways!

I love her buh she no dey gree me touch am.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2013
This reminds me of an episode from HIMYM titled 'Hooked'
Op you're are playing with another girls feeling, she is on your 'hook', someone is playing with yours, you are on her 'hook', a boy somewhere is playing with your real GFs feeling she is on his 'hook' and the cycle goes on......
Tell the girl you are toying with, how you truly feel about her. Every other thing should fall in place.
karma's real you know undecided
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Big.game:
This reminds me of an episode from HIMYM titled 'Hooked'
Op you're are playing with another girls feeling, she is on your 'hook', someone is playing with yours, you are on her 'hook', a boy somewhere is playing with your real GFs feeling she is on his 'hook' and the cycle goes on......
Tell the girl you are toying with, how you truly feel about her. Every other thing should fall in place.
karma's real you know undecided

You wan kee the gurl ? It'll hurt her so bad i don't feel the same way about her , the thing is she is my ex ,so she was still a Virgin when i was dating her so sometime around April wen we were chatting on whatsapp she told she she has started ving Se.x i was like wow so invited her over , one thing led to another we started kissing , before she knew she was on the bed with me we did it, and ever since we've done it like 4 or 5 times and she has been confessing Love to me ever since and i've never said it back since then so she takes it as if we're already back but me i know it's not like that.

I feel Bad.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by quivah(f): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nolongthing1:

I love her buh she no dey gree me touch am.
Story!!
Leave her to the man who deserves her. Coz to her ,you don't!
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by 1one: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
That your relationship with your so-called real girlfriend is 2mins away from heart break-your heart break ofcourse,not hers. You've been dating a girl for 4years and she isn't still sure enough to validate her feelings for you by replying "I love you too"?

HIAN!!!

You see bros,this LDR thing can not be handled by everybody,maybe she's tired of the whole thing and just keeping you around the way you're using self pity and some fringe benefits to keep that other one.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by 9jaSceptic: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
quivah:
Story!!
Leave her to the man who deserves her. Coz to her ,you don't!

Quivah !!!
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by quivah(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2013
9jaSceptic:

Quivah !!!
Can I help you grin?
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by 9jaSceptic: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2013
quivah:
Can I help you grin?

I want you.
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by Obidikejr(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
gunners160: Case solved na.dsame reason y u kant tel d ladi u r into adult thngs wit i love u is dsame reason ur gf 2 kant tell u i love u.ur gf is telllin anoda guy i love u nd may b, d guy dnt love ur gal.u on d hand u r tellin ur gf i love u bt she kant reply bck because she wants d i love u 4rm d oda guy nd nt u.d ladi u r into adult thngs wit is dyin 4 ur i love u but u kant reply bck because u dnt love r nd wants d i love u 4rm ur gf.kant u c dat all of u r confused sori 2 say

Case solved!
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Just confused.
what goes around comes around
Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by joyceok: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Nolongthing1:

See I Love Her but body no be firewood it's a kinda LDR tin and she doesn't allow ne touch not even a simple kiss for close to 4yrs of dating..*covers face*
You are the biggest fool at least 4 guys have phucked ur official gf in the past 4 yrs that she did not even allow u to hold her hands...mumumaga like u

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply by youngds: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2013
[size=18pt]Fool in Love!

You don't say i love you to a girl you know she won't reply you unless she asked you, now you are foolishly-worded in love with her & she is in control of the relationship! mehn, you're phucked just run for your life before she shows you are true color angry angry[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl Out:101 / Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo / Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.