Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51093 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by vickyO(f): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
bisiopinion: I know you can take a joke Vicky O.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Orlahmidey(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Every word of urs is very rite,backed up by d holy word of God, d bible. Marriage suld be honourable amngst all Men. All I nid z hs grace to carry on til HE takes me 2d altar.... Don't be a preacher of d word,kip urself too...
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
bisiopinion:

lord. Grammar police 2. Just saw this. Nope, I don't see myself getting married. I never said I don't believe in it.
LOL, @ grammar police grin am not jor.

Yes you said you don't believe in marriage go and read your epistle post again.

And what's wrong in getting married to the right man, well it is your choice but very soon you will know better why you should be with a man wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:

Why na?

You seem lovely, some men will lick the ground to marry you.
Very true, a man who cherish you(bisi). wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2013
vickyO:
Isn't that too harsh coming from a Christian??
It was meant to be harsh Vicky. The thing is she kept going on about how her views on premarital sex are neutral and not based on relgion whereas her own real religion is Western Decadent Post-Modernism where individualism and consent reign supreme.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2013
bisiopinion:
lord. Grammar police 2. Just saw this. Nope, I don't see myself getting married. I never said I don't believe in it.
As I said before you need to flush out of your mind all this satanic extreme feminist literature you've been reading and get a Life-the life of Jesus.
God created man in his own image,in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can't believe I'm on this at 11am. Honestly, good for you if you want to get married. If it is satanic and feminist mind I have, let it be so. I have seen happy married couples, miserable married couples, it works for them, they are still married.

Heeey! You guys really want to marry me off in the name of religion. I can't. I don't follow any religion.
I for one, I am not ready to write open letters at the age of 28, on nairaland because I am not yet married.

If I meet a great guy and I feel like waking up and looking at the same face for the rest of my life so be it but I am not looking for it.

For now, I'll stick to single-hood and future long term relationships.

I hope you guys and ladies are enjoying the holidays and you are treating your future wives and husbands well lol.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
^^You prefer having sexx with random men? Ok your choice but there is nothing more interesting like a man and a woman living under one roof as husband and wife caring for each other, it is the best feelings ever trust me wink
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: ^^You prefer having sexx with random men? Ok your choice but there is nothing more interesting like a man and a woman living under one roof as husband and wife caring for each other, it is the best feelings ever trust me wink

I've never slept with a random man in my life, what are you talking about?

The idea that in order for a man and woman to care for each other under one roof requires marriage is ridiculous. Cohabitation anyone?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
bisiopinion:

The idea that in order for a man and woman to care for each other under one roof requires marriage is ridiculous. Cohabitation anyone?
It seems you don't know the purpose of marriage. Well it is your choice, have a good life smiley
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
bisiopinion:
Well you do have strong opinions Bisi but unfortunately on this thread you are just playing the devil's advocate.
You shouldn't even be engaging in premarital sex anyway so whether you are sleeping with one man or a dozen men is pretty much irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned.
Cohabitation does not give the female the requisite level of security, puts the lives and futures of unborn and born children in jeopardy and at the level of interpretation it insiduously promotes the satanic idea that the marital union main purpose is companionship as opposed to procreation and family building.
We are seeing the effects of this in black working class neighbourhoods in the West with multiple abortions, teen pregnancy, domestic violence and fatherless households.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
tensor77:
Well you do have strong opinions Bisi but unfortunately on this thread you are just playing the devil's advocate.
You shouldn't even be engaging in premarital sex anyway so whether you are sleeping with one man or a dozen men is pretty much irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned.
Cohabitation does not give the female the requisite level of security, puts the lives and futures of unborn and born children in jeopardy and at the level of interpretation it insiduously promotes the satanic idea that the marital union main purpose is companionship as opposed to procreation and family building.
We are seeing the effects of this in black working class neighbourhoods in the West with multiple abortions, teen pregnancy, domestic violence and fatherless households.

The day my father died, I learnt a wonderful lesson. If you want security, you better work damn hard and even when you work damn hard, anything can happen. Use your hands, use your brain; creativity, knowledge to the best of your ability and live your life. I do not have to depend on a man to eat and survive. Being in a relationship is a bonus in life...my life goes on, man or no man.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Whilst I'm sure I'm of the physical and emotional frame to try s£x I'm wanting in the financial side especially if a baby comes. If you wanna do $£x before marriage, good for you, but stay safe and quit the silly talk that virgins are naive. If you don't want to do s£x before marriage, presumable_as is almost always the case_for religious reasons, don't shove it down other people's throat or pretend got be holier than thou. Even Pst. Kumuyi still dey knack akpako.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
bisiopinion:

The day my father died, I learnt a wonderful lesson. If you want security, you better work damn hard and even when you work damn hard, anything can happen. Use your hands, use your brain; creativity, knowledge to the best of your ability and live your life. I do not have to depend on a man to eat and survive. Being in a relationship is a bonus in life...my life goes on, man or no man.

Well life goes on even as we learn everyday. The thing is Bisi unfortunate as widohood is to the wife and children, fancy living in a relationship beset with continuous uncertainty. In criminal justice terms it can be likened to detention without trial for the woman as she really does not know what the man's intentions are.
In the former case the detainee does not know when he will be released from captivity. In the latter case the cohabiting woman has no idea whether she will be proposed to or unceremoniously dumped.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
tensor77:
Well life goes on even as we learn everyday. The thing is Bisi unfortunate as widohood is to the wife and children, fancy living in a relationship beset with continuous uncertainty. In crimina justice terms it can be likened to detention without trial for the woman as she really does not know what the man's intentions are.
In the former case the detainee does not know when he will be released from captivity. In the latter case the cohabiting woman has no idea whether she will be proposed to or unceremoniously dumped.

Lol do married women know when their husbands are going to turn around and divorce them or vice versa? If you want to marry, marry. I am not stopping you.

cohabitation/marriage/gf-bf/whatever you want to do. Do what is best for you.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
borntobegr8t:
See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue

Some men will UnCloth their wife on the wedding night and start weeping...cos thats wen they wud realize that wat they married is counterfeit
i prefer that than to sin against my God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.