Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render (7365 Views)

Lekki International Airport Render / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport / VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by manny4life(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
hercules07:

#5000 is an okay price to pay for an international flight, people will not stop flying because of #5000 on international flights afterall they can not walk to where they are going, the reason it has not been privatized is because of personal interests.

$5,000 is an okay price on international flight? Okay boss, for me $30 is on the high side considering the fact that several other fees + taxes on both sides of govt are imposed.
Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is celebration of mediocrity! Nigerian leaders are annoying to me. What is wrong with constructing an airport that will make a difference in the country? Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by hercules07: 3:24am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

$5,000 is an okay price on international flight? Okay boss, for me $30 is on the high side considering the fact that several other fees + taxes on both sides of govt are imposed.

The government can reduce some of those charges for the first 10 years, I am sure it can be worked out.
Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by manny4life(m): 3:34am On Dec 23, 2013
hercules07:

The government can reduce some of those charges for the first 10 years, I am sure it can be worked out.

If the govt reduces the cost, how about the cost of borrowing? Will the govt also not account for that loss factor?
Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by nulohomes(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
3d printing 3d renders animation and architectural model making!
at nulohomes.com we do all of the above and more
Re: VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render by nulohomes(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
3d printing 3d renders animation and architectural model making!
at nulohomes.com we do all of the above and more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Plans Floating Cities In Niger Delta / There Is No Comparison Between Mend And Boko Haram / Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.