Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? (1181 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by seemylife: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guys, who do you prefer - a lady with hairy armpits or clean shaven?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Creamish(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
seemylife: Guys, who do you prefer - a lady with hairy armpits or clean shaven?

Somehow I sense derz a story behind ur question cos it's pretty damn obvious to me which option is preferred... Oya spill d gist. Wat happened?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by seemylife: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Creamish:

Somehow I sense derz a story behind ur question cos it's pretty damn obvious to me which option is preferred... Oya spill d gist. Wat happened?

Is it really obvious? Do you speak just for yourself or for everyone?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by bucacino(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yes it is really obvious# she speaks for everybody... Tell us what happened
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by espiranza(f): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lady or Guy, why would you want to leave ur armpit unshaven? To me i percieve anyone who grows hair around their armpit and below d belt region as dirty.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by bucacino(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
espiranza: Lady or Guy, why would you want to leave ur armpit unshaven? To me i percieve anyone who grows hair around their armpit and below d belt region as dirty.
yes I support your theory
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Creamish(f): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
bucacino: Yes it is really obvious# she speaks for everybody... Tell us what happened

Touché!

Now watz d gist? grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by 190theclown: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
I prefer her bushy and hairy like the Amazon rain forest undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by seemylife: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Creamish:

Touché!

Now watz d gist? grin

Serious touché!!! The guy nailed me there for real! Lol...nice one.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Kokoboss: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by seemylife: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
bucacino: Yes it is really obvious# she speaks for everybody... Tell us what happened

Lol...,guy which one be your own? Na question make u answer. Nice reply tho.., love it.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by seemylife: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kokoboss.:
Seriously its obvious...why person go like hairy thing na? Op talk wetin happen abeg

That you don't like hairy thing does not mean someone else does not like it...
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Creamish(f): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
seemylife:

That you don't like hairy thing does not mean someone else does not like it...

Waiting to be shocked....
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by mejai(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hairless armpit is swt!
Pls o, at my age I still have soft hairs from my head to pubic hairs. What could be d cos? I would have pasted it here but am now a born again.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Armpits Or Clean Shaven - Guys Who Do You Prefer? by ignis: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
How would any lady decide to leave here armpit hairy?
To me, That's sign of dirtiness...

(1) (Reply)

gdh / Make I Waka Or Stay? / Why Is It That Beautiful Girls Don't Have Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.