Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? (14331 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / What Makes A Man Live Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by shejane: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dis happened in my former compound

Nd wen d guy made small money, he went nd bought a car instead of 2 rent anoda apartment

D dude saw d need 2 live separate wen d wife's broda nd sis started using him as der man servant
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
pekelepekele: Not good!!! But some men are shameless they will even fight for their inlaw properties cheesy
gringringrin tell me youre kidding gringrin
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin tell me youre kidding gringrin

Not kidding o
There is one that was bad mouthing his inlaws for not sending him abroad sef
The specie of men they have nowadays is different from our fathers generation
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
shejane: Dis happened in my former compound

Nd wen d guy made small money, he went nd bought a car instead of 2 rent anoda apartment

D dude saw d need 2 live separate wen d wife's broda nd sis started using him as der man servant
grin boy boy things grin and the wife couldnt stop such insult cheesy

that man na eran iya,e suppose get tail for back grin why he go dey go errand for his brother and sister inlaw grin things dey happen o

choiii grin

well,if his brother or sister inlaw is older than him nothing wrong sha 8-)
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Why won't he do boi boi
He is living and eating for free and his wife and kids too
The least he can do is run errands in the home
He shouldn't even wait to be asked
Things like waking up and washing the cars of his magnanimous hosts should be second nature
Washing the father in laws clothes ,ironing them and polishing his shoes
If he doesn't like it,let him pack out then
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Not kidding o
gringrin grin the man na wetin yorubas call agbaya.old for body but sense no dey.

For im back,the inlaws go dey use am play.if na me sef i go give am nick name alapa masise,indomie hands grin
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama: Why won't he do boi boi
He is living and eating for free and his wife and kids too
The least he can do is run errands in the home
He shouldn't even wait to be asked
Things like waking up and washing the cars of his magnanimous hosts should be second nature
haaaashockedshocked he dey chop their food join shocked shocked

you sure say that one be man at all.remain small the small small teenagers wey dey for the wife family go dey call am broda ode,them don exchange im common sense with food grin grin

if them dey say that kain thing for im back one day,them go stylishly and jokingly say am for im front.

If na proper yoruba man,he go understand the meaning of that joke e.g one day mother inlaw go say broda ode,na only food you come this world chop,see my last born that is younger than you is working in xyz,your own is just to be eating like person that wants to die.i dont blame you,when it is our daughter that went to enter useless family with lazy men in it who only know how to eat amala and egusi soup.na for in front of small small children she go dey embarss the man.infact the wife go dey there.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by vandac: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: haaaashockedshocked he dey chop their food join shocked shocked

you sure say that one be man at all.remain small the small small teenagers wey dey for the wife family go dey call am broda ode,them don exchange im common sense with food grin grin

if them dey say that kain thing for im back one day,them go stylishly and jokingly say am for im front.

If na proper yoruba man,he go understand the meaning of that joke e.g one day mother inlaw go say broda ode,na only food you come this world chop,see my last born that is younger than you is working in xyz,your own is just to be eating like person that wants to die.i dont blame you,when it is our daughter that went to enter useless family with lazy men in it who only know how to eat amala and egusi soup.na for in front of small small children she go dey embarss the man.infact the wife go dey there.

Lol
I was responding to the issue about running errands and you asking why the wife allows it
It is shameful,yes
He should pound yam too
No free lunches
Infact the more boi boi work he does,the harder he works at moving out
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by nonesense: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Slimmos:
Seriously dat guy is a pig......i dont think dat guy is a human being....dat guy must b an alien from d mars.....he is clueless
Keep shut...Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ be woman?....Nonesence!
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama: .
if God one punish am,make he impregnate the wife, for the second time,im own don finish grin

they will tell him and even thr wife the story of their life.let him say no he cant go,they will tell him that they paid for his wedding,paid for the house he is living,feeding him and even his child so what else can he offer.they will tell him that it is their money and food that is making him fat.the only thing he is good at is to impregnate his wife (mind you,this is an illustration of how a typical yoruba family runs)

the last born will say sebi because a.c is in their house and he is eating efo riro and pomo everyday that is why he has the strength to be nyashing the wife and our sister who brought dirty to stain us sef no get sense.

The elder one in the family will tell the younger one to shut up ( it is a lie o,na pretence.let him leave,you will see how they will turn him to butt of jokes)

but if it is the other way round,he lives in his own house and brings money or things whenever he comes,they will be kneeling down for him every minute,e.g welcome sir,epele sir,let tope help you wash your car,yes sir,thank you sir.infact if someone wants to speak ill of him,all of them will use mouth to finish that person

i have heard some yorubas say that it is only a man that brings something for his inlaws that they give respect to.they can never call their sister sir when he is the one collecting

if at all he eventually moves to his own house and starts giving them money,that disrespect is already there but they might start calling him sir small small and doing eye service for him.let him leave,they will wink their noses at him.

Apart from that,if the sister or brother inlaw comes and says brother tunji come and give me money,i want to buy xyz and he says no,they will remind him of how he was a nobody,how they used to feed him,now he has the effontery to do shakara

that man shouldnt even dare branch to a lagos family like us,especially our side wey my family people get bad mouth,i swear,the go turn am to dense grin remain small sef he go dey wash him wife younger sister pant grin
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
yes, a man can live in a house built by his inlaws not forever though.
I see nothing wrong with it especially if the guy is a 'starter' it
offer him an avenue of saving the money for rent to build his own house.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
SHAAWA: yes, a man can live in a house built by his inlaws not forever though.

Doesn't he have relatives.
Nonsense
Let him go live with his own relatives or friends not mooching off inlaws
It is disgraceful
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Not kidding o

lolz
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
SHAAWA: yes, a man can live in a house built by his inlaws not forever though.
that is if you can bear the statement 'if not for us' thrown at you anytime by your inlaws in the future whenever you dont live up to their expectation or 'is this how you were when you just married tayo,werent we the ones that tushed you up so that you will not embarss us or our daughter or grand daughter or ' if you were a man like your mates outside,arent you supposed to be the one providing the house for your wife and children,we helped you cover your shame yet you are still ungrateful or because i didnt want my daughter to live in that kind of dirty house thats why we gave you the house,not because of you but for her sake.

God help you if its some wealthy lagos families which i know but dont want to mention names that you married their daughter.i swear,life go tire you.your mother inlaw can say what is the name of that dirty thing sade married,tell him to come and take money for his house rent and make sure he doesnt touch anything here because all this poor men that cant afford anything,their eyes will be doin kami kami kami when they enter other peoples houses.na the last born mother inlaw dey talk to make she go call her son inlaw.

Some lagos families i know of are very arrogant,on top of that sef the ajebo wife may not even know how to cook.them plenty for island
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Doesn't he have relatives.
Nonsense
Let him go live with his own relatives or friends not mooching off inlaws
It is disgraceful

Girl you harsh o! what if his relatives are poor or cannot help?
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
SHAAWA:

Girl you harsh o! what if his relatives are poor or cannot help?

His wife and kids can stay with her parents ,let him go live with his poor relatives,one more mouth won't change the situation much
That should make him work harder
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: that is if you can bear the statement 'if not for us'
thrown at you anytime by your inlaws in the future whenever you dont
live up to their expectation or 'is this how you were when you just
married tayo,werent we the ones that tushed you up so that you will not
embarss us or our daughter or grand daughter or ' if you were a man like
your mates outside,arent you supposed to be the one providing the house
for your wife and children,we helped you cover your shame yet you are
still ungrateful or because i didnt want my daughter to live in that
kind of dirty house thats why we gave you the house,not because of you
but for her sake.

God help you if its some wealthy lagos families which i know but dont
want to mention names that you married their daughter.i swear,life go
tire you.your mother inlaw can say what is the name of that dirty thing
sade married,tell him to come and take money for his house rent and make
sure he doesnt touch anything here because all this poor men that cant
afford anything,their eyes will be doin kami kami kami when they enter
other peoples houses.na the last born mother inlaw dey talk to make she
go call her son inlaw.

Some lagos families i know of are very arrogant,on top of that sef the
ajebo wife may not even know how to cook.them plenty for island

Lol!I beg make you and baby mama no finish my laughing gas. I have one story but make i laugh finish first.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: that is if you can bear the statement 'if not for us' thrown at you anytime by your inlaws in the future whenever you dont live up to their expectation or 'is this how you were when you just married tayo,werent we the ones that tushed you up so that you will not embarss us or our daughter or grand daughter or ' if you were a man like your mates outside,arent you supposed to be the one providing the house for your wife and children,we helped you cover your shame yet you are still ungrateful or because i didnt want my daughter to live in that kind of dirty house thats why we gave you the house,not because of you but for her sake.

God help you if its some wealthy lagos families which i know but dont want to mention names that you married their daughter.i swear,life go tire you.your mother inlaw can say what is the name of that dirty thing sade married,tell him to come and take money for his house rent and make sure he doesnt touch anything here because all this poor men that cant afford anything,their eyes will be doin kami kami kami when they enter other peoples houses.na the last born mother inlaw dey talk to make she go call her son inlaw.

Some lagos families i know of are very arrogant,on top of that sef the ajebo wife may not even know how to cook.them plenty for island

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The day the wife sef go charge,he will hear it from her
All the bottled Up anger will just come out In a Few sentences
No need to talk much

She will look him finish ,clap her hands and call him by all his names point his direction and say

Bia,Chukwuemeka Fidelis Olisaemeka or whatever they call you.please don't annoy me this afternoon
I say don't even go there lai lai you hear
Look at your mates,is this how they are marrying their wives
I say don't allow me open this mouth or else you will regret ever knowing me

The man will pray for death to kill him that day but death won't come
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
A senior babe married a hustler. when it became unbearable for her. she
offered him her car that he was using, rented a one bedroom for him as send off package, provided he can grant her a divorce.
Do you know what guy man said? she shud make it 2bedroom.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

His wife and kids can stay with her parents ,let him go live with his poor relatives,one more mouth won't change the situation much
That should make him work harder
i know some families that will never accept that,mine inclusive.it is an abomination for you to marry finish and say your wife should come and live with the family again.

Infact,when one of my cousins was getting married,they asked her severally,are you sure you want to marry this man,they asked her again before engagement.after then,they told her to look at this house very well,once you step out of this house,you dont have a house again.you can come and greet,no problem,your kids can come and spend holiday but dont have it at the back of your mind that you are comming to live here.it was in her husbands presence,my other cousins,siblings,aunties and nephews they were saying that one.

They said shewa,patricia,bisi etc,you are here now o,you people are witnesses so that if for any reason the husband says let her come and stay here for some time,let him go and hustle,kojo o.if you know you dont have money to man up to your responsibilities,we are not forcing her on you o,just leave her,she is not kuku pregnant for you yet.

Him sef no go get liver try that nonsense because he knows that it is embarssment he will meet.there is nothing they wont call him because olori ebi and the family has asked him do you have a house,are you working etc.ha no,lai lai
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
SHAAWA: A senior babe married a hustler. when it became unbearable for her. she
offered him her car that he was using, rented a one bedroom for him as send off package, provided he can grant her a divorce.
Do you know what guy man said? she shud make it 2bedroom.
what is my eye seeing? shockedgringrin

tell me its a lie gringrin

na man be that? Shoo shocked gringringrin
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: i know some families that will never accept that,mine inclusive.it is an abomination for you to marry finish and say your wife should come and live with the family again.

Infact,when one of my cousins was getting married,they asked her severally,are you sure you want to marry this man,they asked her again before engagement.after then,they told her to look at this house very well,once you step out of this house,you dont have a house again.you can come and greet,no problem,your kids can come and spend holiday but dont have it at the back of your mind that you are comming to live here.it was in her husbands presence,my other cousins,siblings,aunties and nephews they were saying that one.

They said shewa,patricia,bisi etc,you are here now o,you people are witnesses so that if for any reason the husband says let her come and stay here for some time,let him go and hustle,kojo o.if you know you dont have money to man up to your responsibilities,we are not forcing her on you o,just leave her,she is not kuku pregnant for you yet.

Him sef no go get liver try that nonsense because he knows that it is embarssment he will meet.there is nothing they wont call him because olori ebi and the family has asked him do you have a house,are you working etc.ha no,lai lai

If he becomes jobless and homeless nko or is done with the marriage they won't take their own child and grand kids in to provide them food and shelter
That is wrong my dear
A woman should have her parents backing all the time that Way the man knows she has people behind her
The situation you described is why women stay in abusive homes because they have no supportive home to run to
I know without a shadow of a doubt that if I went to my parents today for any reason,they will receive me with open arms
I still have a room in my parents house till date
Both in the city and village
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The day the wife sef go charge,he will hear it from her
All the bottled Up anger will just come out In a Few sentences
No need to talk much

She will look him finish ,clap her hands and call him by all his names point his direction and say

Bia,Chukwuemeka Fidelis Olisaemeka or whatever they call you.please don't annoy me this afternoon
I say don't even go there lai lai you hear
Look at your mates,is this how they are marrying their wives
I say don't allow me open this mouth or else you will regret ever knowing me

The man will pray for death to kill him that day but death won't come
gringringrin ibo girls no sabi cuss wey yoruba dey,haaa gringringrin no need to call am names,it will start with cooking for herself alone and her children and waiting for him to ask of food

she kuku know say he no fit go out,even if he go out,typical lagos babe no go look im face if money no dey talkless of cooking for him. Shey na lagos girl wey still dey find money to maintain herself go carry her small change go cook for man.its a man that has money that his girlfriend will cook fresh fish and ewedu for in case the wife fvks up,but where he wan go.na abusive song she go dey sing for her husband.na their own style be that.

If the man dare ask for food,na where gbege go start be that,God help him,let him beat her,all the girls family will hear,storm his house and threaten him.

as a poor man anybody can insult you or talk to you any how,no respect whatsoever
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

If he becomes jobless and homeless nko or is done with the marriage they won't take their own child and grand kids in to provide them food and shelter
That is wrong my dear
A woman should have her parents backing all the time that Way the man knows she has people behind her
The situation you described is why women stay in abusive homes because they have no supportive home to run to
I know without a shadow of a doubt that if I went to my parents today for any reason,they will receive me with open arms
I still have a room in my parents house till date
Both in the city and village
i am not saying they will not accept her back,but it is when it has gotten to the height of it that they will take their child back.not that they are just newly weds,husband doesnt yet have a house to stay is what i am saying.its just to make them think well before leaping
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: i am not saying they will not accept her back,but it is when it has gotten to the height of it that they will take their child back.not that they are just newly weds,husband doesnt yet have a house to stay is what i am saying.its just to make them think well before leaping

Ok
I understand you now
That is a way of telling the girl to look well well before leaping
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: what is my eye seeing? shockedgringrin

tell me its a lie gringrin

na man be that? Shoo shocked gringringrin

It's a true story, when he wanted to prove stubborn the lady threaten to
take him to court. He later accepted the offer and granted her wish, a koboless guy is a shameless guy.
I even know one that the husband always request for recharge card from her.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin ibo girls no sabi cuss wey yoruba dey,haaa gringringrin no need to call am names,it will start with cooking for herself alone and her children and waiting for him to ask of food

she kuku know say he no fit go out,even if he go out,typical lagos babe no go look im face if money no dey talkless of cooking for him. Shey na lagos girl wey still dey find money to maintain herself go carry her small change go cook for man.its a man that has money that his girlfriend will cook fresh fish and ewedu for in case the wife fvks up,but where he wan go.na abusive song she go dey sing for her husband.na their own style be that.

If the man dare ask for food,na where gbege go start be that,God help him,let him beat her,all the girls family will hear,storm his house and threaten him.

as a poor man anybody can insult you or talk to you any how,no respect whatsoever

Hahaha
That was just a warning shot to let the man know that she is not enjoying things
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by SHAAWA: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin ibo girls no sabi cuss wey yoruba dey,haaa gringringrin
no need to call am names,it will start with cooking for herself alone
and her children and waiting for him to ask of food

she kuku know say he no fit go out,even if he go out,typical lagos babe
no go look im face if money no dey talkless of cooking for him. Shey na
lagos girl wey still dey find money to maintain herself go carry her
small change go cook for man.its a man that has money that his
girlfriend will cook fresh fish and ewedu for in case the wife fvks
up,but where he wan go.na abusive song she go dey sing for her
husband.na their own style be that.

If the man dare ask for food,na where gbege go start be that,God help
him,let him beat her,all the girls family will hear,storm his house and
threaten him.

as a poor man anybody can insult you or talk to you any how,no respect
whatsoever

Hausa man style na vex, him go vex for the food when him no provide. Him no go chop.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Whatever help you can get at any given time,grab it,make the best of it and don't take the pisss.No sane person wants to deliberately be in a situation where he/she is helpless.
Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Ok
I understand you now
That is a way of telling the girl to look well well before leaping
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.