Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91066 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02: When will you stop blackmailing him with this your moderator rubbish all the time?
Doesn't he have the right to state his opinion?

How am I blackmailing him by advising him to always peruse his comment ? He wanted to write FULL...he wrote SULL....is there any word in the context of that comment...

Please use your brain when quoting me.... I don't suffer fools gladly.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Afam4eva(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are a Mod...always peruse your post before hitting the submit button.
Lol..and that is all you have to say. I'll suggest you don't quote me if you can't aspire to be on the same level intellectually with me. All you do is going around looking for English grammar to correct instead of treating the issue at hand.

11 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by 0key: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
A very robust reply by Mr President, which is hard to fault. I'm now waiting for OBJ to provide hard facts to back up some weighty allegations he made against Mr President or disprove some important points raised by GEJ.

Food of thought: Still water runs deep.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilu.MUgu.nboy:

You should have notice that I hardly reply you when you quote me....you hardly make sense.

*Ignore Mode*
Of course,to u...cos da sheep always fall asleep when trying to have a census.. Truth is it does irritates me pretty bad to quote thrash that dumb brainless losers like u n that donkeypsychophilous spew on here all da time...didnt u bring that stinking talkin arsse on here d other day n start farting about niger delta n eastern red caps? N when da heats on u,u start whinning for mummy....Hey,u understand what am saying or not, FF.UCK U!

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol..and that is all you have to say. I'll suggest you don't quote me if you can't aspire to be on the same level intellectually with me. All you do is going around looking for English grammar to correct instead of treating the issue at hand.

Well..why should I respond to your clearly childish comment....you've never been known to make deeply thought out comment... I will rather argue with those that are far above your level.

You ? Intellectual....? Lolzzzzz. The way you gave excuses and ran away from debates? Stop fooling yourself tonite.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bunch of silly readers. I don't know how this changes the situation of things in the country angry
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by qtx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 donkeys is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of bull ; obviously some impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!

so English has become ur own major national problem in this country.i think u are an empty container.go and sit in the graveyard if u dont have anything important to say.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Afam4eva(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
0key: A very robust reply by Mr President, which is hard to fault. I'm now waiting for OBJ to provide hard facts to back up some weighty allegations he made against Mr President or disprove some important points by GEJ.

Food of thought: Still water runs deep.
That's the crux. Accusations without proof is more or less blowing hot air. For a former president, it's embarrassing.

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by holyvirgin: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sammiejokes: My God this letter is damn boring, I was skipping the write up. I was expecting something more interesting. Jonah your composer no try at all 5/100.
Another daft one.... What is composer? Is he writing songs for you abi you think you came for a music class?
Nama

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by dotcomnamename: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Babangida is evil but he built over 50km bridges across lagos state.

Jonathan is a saint and yet c'mon Niger bridge is collapsing and yet four years of fresh air can't fix it.[/size]

[size=20pt]Jonathan saint?[/size]

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
collins123:

I have a gut feeling you are a paid mercenary

just as we feel u are a paid mercenary too.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vicenteze: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
people like you that supports evil because you don't like GEJ but very soon law of karma will visit all of you. All the criminals in the north and sw have gathered in apc and now becomes saint but all I will tell you is to look up to where GEJ is coming from and they didn't stop him and where he is going they can't stop him even him can't stop himself

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by insideview: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
The President did not reply. He has replied. In a civil and comprehensive manner. That you do not like that man does not detract from the quality and import of what he has SAID.SALIENTLY.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Afam4eva(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well..why should I respond to your clearly childish comment....you've never been known to make deeply thought out comment... I will rather argue with those that are far above your level.
Yet, you keep quoting. Pls leave this terrain for critical thinkers and go play with your toys. I don't want to bully a child with political jargons cos it seems to me that you don't have a single political bone in you. You're here to make trouble and troll without adding any sort of value.

14 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by drnoel: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
he crushed OBJ mildly. Its a matured reply from a matured person

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agabaI23(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

I read it and failed to defend himself other than to mention the allegations. Repeating the allegations again and again is not amount to solid defense.....
Then you should be serious with your studies.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by pacido: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol... This is the "killer" punch

"Recalling how the PDP lost in states where we were very strong in 2003 and 2007 such as Edo, Ondo, Imo, Bauchi, Anambra, and Borno, longstanding members of our great party with good memory will also consider the charge of anti-party activities you made against me as misdirected and hugely hypocritical. It certainly was not Goodluck Jonathan’s “personal ambition or selfish interest” that caused the PDP to lose the governorship of Ogun State and all its senatorial seats in the last general elections." President Jonathan

Baseline: a failed president is a frustrated and dangerous element. Beware Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nigerianmovie(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.

read again with a open mind, you will see and understand where he answered it.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by silentc(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
OBJ should not be writing any letter with accusations to GEJ as he is guilty of all he has accused GEJ of. I am not sure if many people are familiar with the principle of "clean hands doctrine" in law (a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct i.e have "clean hands" or not have done anything wrong in regard to the subject matter of his/her claim). This surely applies here to OBJ

OBJ cannot come with clean hands to be able to criticize GEJ. While the current president is not better, it is well meaning Nigerians that should criticize the current president.

Also, with regards to GEJ not writing this response, it doesn't matter. All presidents or leaders have press secretaries and their role is to write up responses. Even Obama does not write his speech or press releases. He does however highlight and endorse the content. So we should please drop the Abati related comments.

In my opinion, we have not had any decent president running this country for many many years and we are watching 2 sets of people struggle for power so as to destroy Nigeria further.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by 0key: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
pacido: Lol... This is the "killer" punch

"Recalling how the PDP lost in states where we were very strong in 2003 and 2007 such as Edo, Ondo, Imo, Bauchi, Anambra, and Borno, longstanding members of our great party with good memory will also consider the charge of anti-party activities you made against me as misdirected and hugely hypocritical. It certainly was not Goodluck Jonathan’s “personal ambition or selfish interest” that caused the PDP to lose the governorship of Ogun State and all its senatorial seats in the last general elections." President Jonathan

Baseline: a failed president is a frustrated and dangerous element. Beware Nigerians!

good observation!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
mojeer678:

It's indeed worrisome that Abati who presumably penned this epistolary effort wouldn't know the basic principle of the hole; that if you find yourself in one, you stop digging.

OBJ has cunningly drawn GEJ into the morass of dirty politicking which the latter and his cabinet, kitchen and otherwise, have no clue as to the endgame.

That OBJ is a cunning fox needs no repeating but this purported response by GEJ has done more harm than good to GEJ. Abati, Okupe, Maku and others involved in handling GEJ's press, media and official communications should be sacked immediately for unprofessional conduct and not protecting their principal from the obvious trap set up for him. And they walked straight into that trap. Do, you're damned, Don't you're equally damned.

A more appropriate tactic would have been that of the COZA pastor who is still preparing 'a robust response' to the sexual allegations made by a female member in his church.

Was the letter-writer thinking that we all suffer from a mass-amnesia concerning the deeds of diamond deziani, oduah-gate, rotimi amechi palaver and the tompolo-nimasa imbroglio when he attempted to paint this administration as the most upright since independence?

The folly of comparing OBJ's administration with its shortcomings could have arisen only from an inebriated thinking. The new lows that these individuals are taking the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is unfortunate, very unfortunate.

[size=13pt]Oh please shut up.
How can you compare the se><ual escapades of a Pentecostal pastor with less than 10,000 church followers with allegations affecting national security and the President of a nation of 160 million people?

Prolonged silence on the Presidents part would have been suicidal,not just for him alone but for the entire country.

Una well at all?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Italiano1: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Hey. I need your help to steal your comment.

Please write your comment without banned words, so I can steal it and put on FP.

As Requested!!

This exchange of letters between 2 corrupt semi- illiterates is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two failed politicians to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

"Dr" Jonathan and "General" Obasanjo cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry sycophants to write a meaningless tirade of hogwash ; obviously some impressionable Nigerians will take such dumb letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DAvIt0(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
stanjohn57: If anyone here claims he is educated, and he still asserts that GEJ did not address issues in his letter, such a person is either outrightly ignorant, deliberately mischievous or is just a perfect model for our flawed educational system. #copied oddy4real...

This GEJ dude definitely knows the meaning of culture and diplomacy! He just gave it to OBJ without saying a 'word'!

a 100 likes

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by kabba7(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
What is GEj talking about are his killer sqaud snippers back home ?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yet, you keep quoting. Pls leave this terrain for critical thinkers and go play with your toys. I don't want to bully a child with political jargons cos it seems to me that you don't have a single political bone in you. You're here to make trouble and troll without adding any sort of value.

We'll...since you've asked for it..I will make you suffer tonite.

Making sense to a mumu moderator like you...a clearly GEJ arseelickers is asking a lunkhead to reason properly.

Your intellectual level is equal to a secondary school drop out working his arse out in computer village selling cloned computer accessories and soft wares

This dolt is saying am here to make trouble because I refused to go with the clannish support they are gathered here to give GEJ?

Show me any of my post that is trolling here or that is troublesome or you return your moderatorship privilege tonight!

You are pathetic.

Show me any of your critical thinking contribution on this forum since eons you've been here!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Our Dear President have spoken. Real leaders dont make noise. Obasanjo is a thief and strong critic of the Jonathans administration. He is so selfish and never reacts on the interest of Nigerians but always towards selfish ambitions. Nigeria recorded high levels of corruption in His administration too. He speaks against Jonathans presidential ambition for 2015 while he was seeking a third tenure in office. Imagine pot calling kettle black. I personally suspect His influence in the high level of insurgency in Nigeria. When mandela stepped down, he went back to his home town and settled there. But obasanjo will never do that, instead if given an opportunity to rule again, i strongly believe that he will recieve it with all pleasure. Such a greedy man with an ugly look

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
The part that got me very angry was where he said he was fighting corruption, that anybody accused would be investigated and then purnished. If care is no taken, this man will drain all our money setting up investive panel that best be described as window dressing.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by johnjames2009: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.

with little apology. GEJ. is not an IGBO or IBO. I think he is from Otuoke in Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by celebration76: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 donkeys is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

To me
Who wrote the letter is not the issue but the issue is who owns it, The letter and the truth behind the letter. Let us the nigerians abide in truth than encouraging lies and corruption which can only lead to immorality and disintigration of this country nigeria.

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of bull ; obviously some impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
That sounded like a christmas song ... on the 1st day Xmas, my true love send to me blablablabla. listing out reasons for the response like a kindergarten kid.

He used the word ''kinsmen'' ---- this is meant to be the president of a country. Clannish President.

nothing but mundane response.

if this is the best the president of Nigeria can come up with, definitely the country is finished.

SO help us God.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by peter4d2(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
When I read tru GEJ's letter d fin dat caught my attention was wen he said sumfin abt Obj boastin of hw he supportd Shehu shagari against Awolowo very typical of westerner dine n laff wif u witout hvin luv 4 is fellow broda.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by qtx(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.
one thing is to read another is to understand.
i guess u just read without understanding, pls look for someone to help u explain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.