Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91065 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo:

I can't believe your are showcasing the stupidity and cluelessness that is synonymous with your family.
why r u insulting everybody in dis place? Ur parents forgot to tell u not to do so?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2013
OBJ has not yet explained how $16billion electricity project money went missing during his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Trustgt(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2013
....Every congregation of powers, that had vowed to oppress Nigerians for 60 years, Oh Lord arise, use unusual weapons (Letters, accusations and counter-accusations) to scatter them. In the name of Jesus

Fulfilment of prophesy.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2013
adesina abiodun: [color=#990000][/color] :PHaaaahaaaa SEUN nd his ppl will not kill somebody! Will I wait or sit to read this eppistle ? I bet you jonathan doesn't have this kind of I Q its either this is from Abati,Okupe,Okonjo,Allyson or patience jonathan

I rest my case
Coming from someone who didn't even read the letter on what grounds do you stand to gauge GEJ's IQ? Chai no kind of idiots wey no dey Nairaland oooo

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Goddex: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2013
[size=16pt]You have always referred to how you hit Odi in Bayelsa State to curb militancy in the Niger Delta.  If the invasion of Odi by the Army was the stick, I did not see the corresponding carrot.  I was the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State then, and as I have always told you, the invasion of Odi did not solve any militancy problem but, to some extent, escalated it. If it had solved it, late President Yar’Adua would not have had to come up with the amnesty program. And while some elements of the problem may still be there, in general, the situation is reasonably better - GEJ[/size]

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2013
DOWNLOAD THIS HIT DANCE TRACK OF THE MOMENT
EVERYBODY IN AFRICA BY MICOBIN
http:///14pnnecm35co
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by manny4life(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2013
I comment my reserve grin grin grin, reading part 2 of the letter
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by leofab(f): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2013
sheryf01:

Utter rubbish!! As a head of state and a whole C in C,y not ignore and address some or all the issues concerned on his monthly national address on tv or radio without trying to vindicate himself. I actually loved this man but now I av lost all respect for him and now also,I truly believe that he's bn surrounded by bunch of inexperienced,selfish,power mongering imbeciles. To crown it all,he (they) dint even address all allegations atlst with an intended professionalism/statemandhip after taking all the time in the world to respond. Has e forgotten that its only majority of the poor as it is in Nigeria that justify his performance and not all that rubbish Okonjo is reporting on charts as if it reduced the price of garri ijebu/red garri/akamu for the ordinary citizenry. I wish I had time like him,I wuld av replied him and addressed all his childish remarks on behalf of Obansanjo despite my hatred for him. God save Nigeria from ki dergaten rulers abi supposedly leaders. SMH.

Another gullible Nigerian; Stay there and wait for the govt to help you impregnate your wife; They are already organising "Mass Wedding" in some northern states; maybe the Federal Govt. Will soon embark on "Mass Feeding".
The major problem with some nigerians is being silly and naïve; because you are a {half baked} graduate; so its a most that govt must employ you? Think of how the Government can GAIN from you and not the other way round. Enough Said!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agabaI23(m): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Who killed Murtala?
Na oba o! If you put sanjo na you put am

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by DonaldGenes(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 CORRUPT thugs is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of "cow feces" and impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!
Honestly, I thought as much, it's already obvious it was kneadly,neatly, aptly and painstakingly penned by the usual suspect "The More erudite Reuben Abati"
Finally, I also think the clear intention of OBJ tirade of a letter was intended to bestir GEJ
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by bish2(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2013
E be like say Bush meat don cage d Hunter o.
Waiting 4 d Hunter's next strategy.
This is getting xciting nd plz don't get it twisted cos we'll soon b xposed to a lot of cans of worms by both Agbayas.
E NI DURO!!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2013
ola_pluto: OBJ attended Open University at his old age, still his letter outsmarts that of our PHDeed presido! For those who havent read the reply, the summary is this:
1. Baba, you accused me of doing a lot of things, you provided evidence, but Baba, it seems as if you and others are planning against me ooo. Even with the glaring evidences you produced, I did not do it. Take my words for it.
2. My government has achieved a lot in terms of security. Baba, forget the fact that Boko Haram is still killing the people I'm supposed to give security to. My government is working hard, but Boko Haram was founded in 2002, so you cannot blame me really.
3. Baba, your TRIBESMAN, Fela sang about corruption, we are all corrupt.

My Opinion: GEJ is not intelligent enough to lead Nigeria. He has zero achievement and zero evidence to back up his ineptitude. His only forte is playing tribal card or acting the victim to win sympathy. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught out after 2011 elections.
dis is d same understandin of GEJ's reply by my 5year old nephew. Only a child will comprehend dis letter as such.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ubongutioh(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2013
atlwireles: Who KILLED murtala mohammed.
Oba, if u add sanjo, na u Sabi. Ok, ma question is who killed Bola Ige?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ThinkRait: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerians must learn to study their leaders and read between the lines of statements they make.

The current political realignments is not about good governance but a struggle for who shares the national cake. Unless and until we, the followers, learn to look beyond primordial sentiments, we will forever be tossed around by the selfish countrymen we call leaders.

My hope is that Nigeria's greatness would rise out of the ruins of the current political destructions.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vislabraye(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.

He spoke about corruption. He said those indicted in the fuel subsidy scam are in court. He also said every thing must pass thru due process !!

Allegations made against GEJ should rather be proved. For instance ththe training of snipers.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Emmyxclusive: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2013
I watched a guest xposed obj on AIT dn i realised dat obj is responsible 4 80% of our country's numerous problems since d civilain took over in 1999..obj kill bola ige,made audu ogbe 2 resign 4 pdp at gun point etc..lets jst 4get dat animal call obj

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Goddex: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Obasanjo wanted to bomb INEC headquarters to frustrate 2007 elections and achieve tenure elongation through the backdoor? Read this

[size=16pt]You will recall three incidents that happened in 2007 which seemed to have been orchestrated to achieve sinister objectives.  Here in Abuja, a petrol tanker loaded with explosives was to be rammed into the INEC building. But luckily for the country, an electric pole stopped the tanker from hitting the INEC building.  It is clear that this incident was meant to exploit the general sense of insecurity in the nation at the time to achieve the aim of stopping the 2007 elections - GEJ

[/size]

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Mekyno(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine: GEJ Response had so much grace, coziness, guile, class, and subtleness with notable painful stings accompanying it . . .

What a lovely response . . . . grin
yes, ur rit....and tactical as wel

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papparatzzi2013: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2013
why will a president use the word ----KINSMEN. shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jmaine: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2013
you could still believe the spurious allegation contained in a letter written to me by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and surreptitiously obtained by you, alleging that USD49.8 billion, a sum equal to our entire national budget for two years, is “unaccounted for” by the NNPC.

Since, as President, you also served for many years as Minister of Petroleum Resources, you very well know the workings of the corporation. It is therefore intriguing that you have made such an assertion.

You made a lot of insinuations about oil theft, shady dealings at the NNPC and the NNPC not remitting the full proceeds of oil sales to the of CBN.

Now that the main source of the allegations which you rehashed has publicly stated that he was “misconstrued”, perhaps you will find it in your heart to apologize for misleading unwary Nigerians and impugning the integrity of my administration on that score.

grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Demdem(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Febup: OBJ has not yet explained how $16billion electricity project money went missing during his tenure.

Jonathan remains a fool for not bringing him to justice yet.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vislabraye(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Febup: OBJ has not yet explained how $16billion electricity project money went missing during his tenure.

Let GEJ probe him now. This is what I expect.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Brachio: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2013
@donphilopus......go back to school. U are really an oaf if u didn't see the reply to corruption allegations levelled against Jona by that demented wife-basher.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.

Look at you. A worthless beggar. So as you are now it is paining you that an 'Igbo' man is ruling? Why don't you go form your own country, or better still produce your own resources, instead of waiting to claim the oil belonging to the same people you hate? Worthless, hopeless beggar and waste of seme.n.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by gabbytabby: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.

Them write another version for your language because I dont know what you are talking about. Its for OBJ to provide evidence and names and for GEJ to pass to relevant authorities abi.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Everfrank(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2013
you be thief
i no be thief
you be rogue
i no be rogue
you dey steal
i no dey steal
you be robber
i no be robber
you be armed robber
i no be armed armed robber.
argument argument argue
argument argument argue
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agbameta: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2013
After reading the creekside ogogoro master's dog vomit, it's definitely safe to conclude that this aso rock dullard is nothing but another irredeemable loser...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Goddex: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2013
[size=16pt]Perhaps the most invidious accusation in your letter is the allegation that . . . I am training snipers and other militia to assassinate people. Baba, I don’t know where you got that from but you do me grave injustice in not only lending credence to such baseless rumours, but also publicizing it. You mentioned God seventeen times in your letter. Can you as a Christian hold the Bible and say that you truly believe this allegation? . . . I urge you to kindly tell Nigerians who they are and what agencies of government are “watching” them. . . . Nigerians are waiting for your evidence of proof. That was an accusation made against previous administrations, including yours, but it is certainly not my style and will never be - GEJ
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agbameta: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Demdem:

Jonathan remains a fool for not bringing him to justice yet.

The dullards don't think or see the idiocy behind their nonsense...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo:

PDP Chairman, Banga Tukur. Tukur said at the airport where he welcomed Al-Mustapha that he had been talking about his release with the president since became PDP Chairman. Tukur let the mouse of the bag.
I hav paid close attention to ur comments mostly insults n name callin, atlast I agree wit whoeva said ''empty vessels make the loudest noise'' u r most empty intellectually

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by cjrane: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Goddex: Obasanjo wanted to bomb INEC headquarters to frustrate elections and achieve tenure elongation through the backdoor? Read this

[size=16pt]You will recall three incidents that happened in 2007 which seemed to have been orchestrated to achieve sinister objectives.  Here in Abuja, a petrol tanker loaded with explosives was to be rammed into the INEC building. But luckily for the country, an electric pole stopped the tanker from hitting the INEC building.  It is clear that this incident was meant to exploit the general sense of insecurity in the nation at the time to achieve the aim of stopping the 2007 elections - GEJ

[/size]

Obasanjo's crimes against Nigeria is massive. In sane societies, he would be in jail, but Nigeria is a mad society where mad people allow such a roundly corrupt and maniac like Obasanjo to dictate to them. That is why this country must be divided once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by romeo(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2013
That randy son's wife snatcher should cover his ugly old face in shame. His son disgraced him, his daughter disgraced him and now GEJ finished him!! OBASANJO IS A DISGRACE.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.