Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (90981 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2013
ola_pluto: OBJ attended Open University at his old age, still his letter outsmarts that of our PHDeed presido! For those who havent read the reply, the summary is this:
1. Baba, you accused me of doing a lot of things, you provided evidence, but Baba, it seems as if you and others are planning against me ooo. Even with the glaring evidences you produced, I did not do it. Take my words for it.
2. My government has achieved a lot in terms of security. Baba, forget the fact that Boko Haram is still killing the people I'm supposed to give security to. My government is working hard, but Boko Haram was founded in 2002, so you cannot blame me really.
3. Baba, your TRIBESMAN, Fela sang about corruption, we are all corrupt.

My Opinion: GEJ is not intelligent enough to lead Nigeria. He has zero achievement and zero evidence to back up his ineptitude. His only forte is playing tribal card or acting the victim to win sympathy. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught out after 2011 elections.

You need to go to school...so that u can read and understand. From what u just written...I have one word for u..NINCOMPOOP!

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Me sef, I'm tired of the drama, however, like GEJ said, he wanted to reply him for the RECORDS, but the way you attacked GEJ, like say GEJ start the beef, me I no like am. I agree, no more drama... Now we can move on, at least I know who's lying and who's telling the truth.
who cares who's lying and who's telling the truth? Wetin consign me? As usual, this matter is suddenly fading. watch out for another drama coming up.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Let me rephrase...

Again, are you one of those people...lls cheesy
No, I mean your cahoots.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sajio(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
Is Gej an Ibo Man? Do u think Gei is part of all this on Media? The north have benefited more than any region in Gej's administration!! Plz be rational in ur judgement!

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by watered(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Good job from Reuben Abati.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Jeboy(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2013
the apc e-warriors are really trying hard to downplay the intelligence, maturity, coherence and civility of GEJ letter of reply to Obj with lame excuses having read all the posts on this thread.Am trying to be apolitical because its all about Nigeria.

So far some have tried to say GEJ is too soft and he has not been able to defend the allegations.The general opinion of naraland dat he who makes allegation is borne with prove of evidence, dat has simply closed dat door.

Another set of e-rats have come with opinion dat he is too daft to write the letter after attempt by most of them to tag it clueless proved abortive. Maybe they are expecting the president to write his response by himself.Even my MD does not but only assent to PA script. Are u a learner?

Some intelligent ones that want to make use of their conscience are saying he should not have responded to Obj reply because the reply to them truly was a TKO but again this same set of people attacked GEJ recently for not replying an indication dat he has accepted obj letter to be true.

Some others are finding other fault like demdem saying for GEJ not to prosecute Obj he is clueless..., some rather attack the messenger rather than evaluate the content of the message.

Fellow nairaland, you will continue to see new twist of apc e-warriors as a strategy to underplay the impacts of the response this reply carries which I see as TKO to the Obj (who is now APC chief consultant on election rigging engineering having failed in Anambra).

Wether we like it or not, on this one, GEJ has given OBJ what we call DDT for those who are familiar with WWE and d wrestler called undertaker.

I do hope this sound as goodbye to political godfatherism on who determines the president of Nigeria with Nigeria been better for it.Obj just destroyed the respect and recognition GEJ has for him.

12 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Feraz(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2013
manny4life:

Madam, all this wey you write, did you write the same for OBJ?

Did OBJ start the fight? So why are you attacking him? Is he holding your peace?

Nne na wa o... Onwekwa etu isi eme omume...
Nna eh!! Nwanne m, ike gwuru m oh! It's because it is GEJ. When Sullivan and his wife had problems, she wasn't a champion of 'not washing your dirty linen in public'.

This is an apt response from Jonathan. Wait o min! I thought he was tagged 'the clueless one' grin
The reply shows maturity on his part.
People here were shouting that Jonathan should reply Obasanjo's letter. He did. Now, the same poeple are saying he shouldn't have. They also use the excuse of Jonathan not writing the letter himself. Anyway, humans tend to use what favour them. undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 1:31am On Dec 23, 2013
At a stage, almost the entire North-East of Nigeria was under siege by insurgents. Bombings of churches and public buildings in the North and the federal capital became an almost weekly occurrence. Our entire national security apparatus seemed nonplussed and unable to come to grips with the new threat posed by the berthing of terrorism on our shores.

Did all these not happen under your administration? Did these happen during the Yar Adua era?

But my administration has since brought that very unacceptable situation under significant control. We have overhauled our entire national security architecture, improved intelligence gathering, training, funding, logistical support to our armed forces and security agencies, and security collaboration with friendly countries with very visible and positive results.

What does significant control mean? Or are we just playing with words? There have been several attacks in the last two weeks. I join all well-meaning Nigerians in condemning all those who have been responsible for those attacks but, unfortunately, there is no indication that the menace of Boko Haram has been contained. They still seem to be able to choose their targets and attack with relative success.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: Must names be mentioned, before GEJ knows what to do?? Is it not visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf??

If it is visible to even the blind, please, kindly tell us those who need to be prosecuted(persecuted). U need hard evidence. Not nairaland hilarious jokes/comments.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by koolpal(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2013
yawns....pls somebody shuld wake me up,so that i can continue from where i stopped...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2013
c0llynz02: GEJ responded to every issue OBJ raised in that letter.
Obasanjo never explicitly mentioned Al Mustapha or Stella.
I also find it difficult to believe that you will accuse me of assisting murderers, or assigning a presidential delegation to welcome a murderer.
This is a most unconscionable and untrue
allegation. It is incumbent on me to remind you that I am fully conscious of the dictates of my responsibilities to God and our dear nation. It is my hope that devious elements will not take advantage of your baseless allegation to engage in brazen and wanton assassination of high profile politicians as before, hiding under the alibi your “open letter” has provided for them.

Take time and read
[b]I have been strengthening the institutions established to fight corruption. I will not shield any government official or private individual involved in corruption, but I must follow due process in all that I do. And whenever clear cases of corruption or fraud have
been established, my administration has always taken prompt action in keeping with the dictates of extant laws and procedures. You cannot claim to be unaware of the fact that several highly placed persons in our country, including sons of some of our party leaders are currently facing trial for their involvement in the celebrated subsidy scam affair. I
can hardly be blamed if the wheels of justice still grind very slowly in our country, but we are doing our best to support and encourage the judiciary to quicken the pace of adjudication in cases of corruption. Baba, I am amazed that with all the knowledge
garnered from your many years at the highest level of governance in our country, you could still believe the spurious allegation contained in a letter written to me by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and surreptitiously obtained by you, alleging that USD49.8 billion, a sum equal to our entire national budget for two years, is “unaccounted for” by the NNPC. Since, as President, you also served for many years as Minister of Petroleum Resources, you very well know the workings of the corporation. It is therefore intriguing that you have made such an assertion.
You made a lot of insinuations about oil theft, shady dealings at the NNPC and the NNPC not remitting the full proceeds of oil sales to the of CBN. Now that the main source of the allegations which you rehashed has publicly stated that he was “misconstrued”, perhaps you will find it in your heart to apologize for misleading unwary Nigerians
and impugning the integrity of my administration on that score. Your claim of “Atlantic Oil loading about 130, 000
barrels sold by Shell and managed on behalf of
NPDC with no sale proceeds paid into the NPDC
account” is also disjointed and baseless because no such arrangement as you described exists between
Atlantic Oil and the Nigeria Petroleum Development Company. NPDC currently produces about 138, 000
barrels of oil per day from over 7 producing assets.
The Crude Oil Marketing Division (COMD) of the
NNPC markets all of this production on behalf of NPDC with proceeds paid into NPDC account. I am really shocked that with all avenues open to you as a former Head of State for the verification of any information you have received about state affairs, you chose to go public with allegations of “high corruption” without offering a shred of supporting evidence. One of your political “sons” similarly alleged recently that he told me of a
minister who received a bribe of $250 Million from an oil company and I did nothing about it. He may have been playing from a shared script, but we have not heard from him again since he was challenged to name the minister involved and provide the evidence to back his claim. I urge you, in the same vein, to furnish me with the names, facts and figures of a single verifiable case of the “high corruption” which you say stinks all around my administration and see whether the corrective action you advocate does not follow promptly. And while you are at it, you may also wish to tell Nigerians the true story of questionable waivers of signature bonuses between 2000 and 2007
. [/b]

Forget the mumu. The olodo didn't read the letter....he is just arguing out of ignorant.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by urboy1: 1:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Jeboy:

So far some have tried to say GEJ is too soft and he has not been able to defend the allegations.The general opinion of naraland dat he who makes allegation is borne with prove of evidence, dat has simply closed dat door.

Another set of e-rats have come with opinion dat he is too daft to write the letter. Are u ecpecting the presidenr to write his response by himself.Even my MD does not but only assent to PA script.

Some intelligent ones that want to make use of their conscienceare are saying he should not have responded because the reply to them was a TKO but again this same set of people attacked GEJ recently for not replying an indication dat he has accepted obj letter to be true.

I swear that is what I dont get..My PM does not do his write up, infact my supervisor does not do his own write ups..to think alot of folks writing here are working class.....Anyway What do I know..anything to discredit the letter I guess..

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jamace(m): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Oh goodness me! I'm impressed with GEJ's response. Very detailed. OBJ has been sent to the cleaners grin. Like African China will sing, "Man wey dey pursue bird pikin, him dey teach am how to fly, fly so high up in the sky". Obj has pursued GEJ and GEJ is now flying high, winning the hearts and minds of Nigerians.

Those shouting, "Jonathan should reply to OBJ's letter", GEJ has replied o. grin

I'm happy the record has been set straight. The hypocrisy of Baba, The Animal Called Man, has been exposed.

I will advise all NIGERIANS to rally round GEJ. He has the interest of Nigerians at heart. The task before him is enormous, with enemies both within and without; but with our collective support, I have no doubt that GEJ will steer Nigeria out of the grip of selfish politicians, who are fighting for their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by VirginFinder: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Sadiss: [s]How i wish some body would call each of them to came and probe if they were the one's written both letter,that is when they will be thinkin of 50 50 or let me call a friend.because each of them would eventually forgot what is written on his letter after taking their ogogoro.[/s]

Trash!

Go and learn how to write speak and write good English!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ronalmagic10(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Great response from the president. He just gave obj knockout with the response by dismissing most of the issues raised. I wonder why people call him daft and clueless. He's nowhere near that. I sorry for APC for associating with such a beast in a desperate attempt to win 2015 elections. GEJ all the way.

But can someone explain to me the death of Murtala Mohammed? It seems like there's something we don't know about.

As for those of you saying GEJ should not have replied, read the beginning of the letter and understand why it's important to defend himself to set the records straight. And those who said this letter is lacking in substance are either plain daft or just being deliberately mischievous. This is a great and civil reply

Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and not one or few men. GOD bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2013
In doing all this, we have kept our doors open for dialogue with the insurgents and their supporters through efforts such as the work of the Presidential Committee on Dialogue and the Peaceful Resolution of the Security Challenges in the North-East. You also know that the Governor of Borno State provided the items you mentioned to me as carrots. Having done all this and more, it is interesting that you still accuse me of not acting on your hardly original recommendation that the carrot and stick option be deployed to solve the Boko Haram problem.

If you have kept your doors open why have you been unsuccessful in attracting the insurgents to come to dialogue? Why have you failed in that respect? And why have various relevant people who tried to broker peace complained that government did not take things seriously when the insurgents gave indication that they would be prepared to have a dialogue?

If OBJ's recommendations were hardly original why did you not do them before he recommended them? But you did them after he mentioned them, either because you believed in them or you did not have any better alternatives. Is that not self-indicting?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by onoja12: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2013
I forgot to add,baba see what you have done to this nation,you were busy playing God now,you played God and brought in Goodluck,so why are you complaining
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 1:53am On Dec 23, 2013
na_joke:
^
DID GEJ SAY ALL THESE IN THIS SAME LETTER OR U R SAYING IT FOR HIM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......this is the diff btw OBJ and GEJ.........GEJ needs to be bold and say it the way it is and not somebody from nairaland saying it for him

U lack wisdom. GEJ just murdered OBJ. the best thing is for obj not to reply....gej will bury him if he does. GEJ is nothing close to dumb like u people think. He is actually wise.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jayblinx(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.
my friend...did u read that letter?you pple raise stupid and nonsense claims...i dont blame you...am sure ure from ogun state....what corruption charges didnt he answer.....u spew nonsense with intution....go hug transformer...obj has lost it...

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hugafella(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2013
I admire the tenacity of GEJ in this whole matter. is it a crime to originate from a "minority" tribe? The northerners have ruled for so long and run the country aground. messed up power, manufacturing, telecom, and oil sectors.

They were so brazen in overwhelmingly employing their kinsmen in every lucrative sector. they created a lopsided local government structure in which kebbi, Kano and Jigawa states alone have more LGAs than the entire south east zone. yet they want power back at all cost.

All Nigerians want is a president that will deliver the goodies of this democratic experiment to the majority, no matter where he comes from. please allow GEJ to do his work. a good elder statesman does not write public letters to distract a sitting president and heat up the polity.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ronalmagic10(m): 2:00am On Dec 23, 2013
onoja12:

I have read the reply of Goodluck Jonathan to Babas letter,well let me be the first to say he hasn't replied anything and i think he should wake up from the idea that Nigerians are stupid.let make its clear you only loved in bayelsa,the remaining 35 states want you out,you only loved by the ijaws all other tribes want you out,and you know the reason,just in-case you don't know,you failed to be a leader of Nigeria rather you are an ijaw leader in Abuja and worse of all you have your boys running there mouth anyhow,and for the record go and tell dokubo he doesn't know what violence is,he just a noise maker when the time comes he would quickly learn the truth.as for looting the country,i have personally over heard a minister cancel a northerns contract. because a senior special adviser said there was some one from the south on the list,in her words are we to be arming our enemies,that was the day i began to understand goodlucks governement

Mr man, tell us the name of the minister and so-called senior special adviser so that we'll understand you better. It's very easy for anyone to claim that they just had dinner with obama in a public forum. Expose the people with proof or you are just lying. Maybe you have a problem in comprehending a simple letter, read it over and over again
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mindurword(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Kairoseki77: This exchange of letters between 2 CORRUPT thugs is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two anuofias to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of "cow feces" and impressionable Nigerians will take such maga maga letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!
you are a goat

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mindurword(m): 2:04am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: The response was flat with no substance. He failed with this response. he did not address the allegations made by Obasanjo. He mentioned the allegations but failed to defend himself with facts.
How do u want him to defend himself more than this well deserve explanation Olodo

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by odogwux(m): 2:05am On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ's letter showed a level of class and statesmanship I wasn't expecting from him at all. Obj now has to prove his allegations or hide himself in otta forever in the company of his lackeys. Next time a drug addict (fani-kayode) offers to draft a letter for him he will think twice

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by celine28: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2013
They just hate this man but God gave him the presidency. No mata wat they say and do, he will serve his second term and perform very well. After his tenure, he will be d best naija president ever. Carry go gej

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by lohresloco: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2013
rahazaqa: Omg!! We have a dumb president!!
your whole family is dumb. What gross stupidity these underachievers exhibit here on nairaland. People with no history of success in their families coming here to show how dumb they and their families are. Give your life a meaning before you use your masturbating fingers to type what has brought a curse to your family. Ara na gba gbuegi. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Your suggestion that we are pursuing a “war against violence without understanding the root causes of the violence and applying solutions to deal with all the underlying factors” is definitely misplaced because from the onset of this administration, we have been implementing a multifaceted strategy against militancy, insurgency and terrorism that includes poverty alleviation, economic development, education and social reforms.

So what are the root causes of the violence and how have your solutions worked? As far as I know, your only claim is that the Boko Haram insurgency was caused by people who were sponsored to make your presidency difficult. Do you still hold that view? Does poverty alleviation include "awarding" multi-billion naira contracts to ex-militants? How has the lot of the ordinary person in the Niger Delta improved? Or have you just stuffed the pockets of the trouble makers?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ronalmagic10(m): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2013
willibounce: GEJ is not intelligent enough to write a letter. The same man who couldn't have a public presidential debate with his fellow contestant. Same man who always wants an expo before going for an interview. Same man who cannot face his senators.

Forget the rubbish letters they are both writing. They are all thieves.

Jonathan is not an intelligent man. It is glaring for everyone to see.

That's where you got it all wrong. No man is intelligent enough to steer the affairs of a country like Nigeria. It's not a one man job that's why he has capable ministers and special advisers. We don't need Isaac Newton, Einstein or any rocket scientist to move this country forward.

While I agree with you that Jonathan is not a good orator, you must know that it's doesn't in anyway affect his capacity to deliver. Remember Aldof Hitler was a very good public speaker

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by russellino: 2:21am On Dec 23, 2013
Men! Some of these APC supporters are worthless and really really full of shyte. I spit on their hypocrisy.

I've noticed that the decent ones among them have stopped posting. Like the guy who confessed that he refused to be mobilised to join the crew that tried to rig the anambra elections.

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Neatboy(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.

Mehn! Some people are just igbophobic. I don tire for most ethnically blinded Yoruba fellows. Although, we still have some great minds amongst them that don't allow sentiment to erode their sense of judgement. When Obasanjo wrote his own letter did you ask for evidence? Haba!!

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by papaejima1: 2:24am On Dec 23, 2013
Technical Knock Out.
OBJ just got a gorrila punch

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jamace(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2013
Sesan2: In doing all this, we have kept our doors open for dialogue with the insurgents and their supporters through efforts such as the work of the Presidential Committee on Dialogue and the Peaceful Resolution of the Security Challenges in the North-East. You also know that the Governor of Borno State provided the items you mentioned to me as carrots. Having done all this and more, it is interesting that you still accuse me of not acting on your hardly original recommendation that the carrot and stick option be deployed to solve the Boko Haram problem.

If you have kept your doors open why have you been unsuccessful in attracting the insurgents to come to dialogue? Why have you failed in that respect? And why have various relevant people who tried to broker peace complained that government did not take things seriously when the insurgents gave indication that they would be prepared to have a dialogue?

If OBJ's recommendations were hardly original why did you not do them before he recommended them? But you did them after he mentioned them, either because you believed in them or you did not have any better alternatives. Is that not self-indicting?

Who is this again?. You talk of leadership as if it is a textbook thing. I'm sure you never held the smallest post like that of a Class Monitor in school, otherwise you would have known that leadership and paper analysis are miles apart.

Give GEJ a break, please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.