Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck (17663 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Apc’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck – Soyinka - / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by Onlytruth(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is the good old prof that we all love and respect. Sir, you spoke the truth!
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by hilary26(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
dclinton01: Wetin dis Pirate deh yarn? Abeg go sidon joor. Na you first yarn rubbish and na you deh announce the impending doom.
Carry your cultist narration enter bush. You are in limbo

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/apcs-visit-obasanjo-nigeria-heading-shipwreck-soyinka/
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by jackymfon: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
if you thing GEJ is winning then hit the like button. They are beginning to reveal their true colors

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
the warrior72: undecided
Make use of ur God-given brain, atleast once in ur lifetime!
brainless, senseless, hopeless i.diot trying 2 gain my attention. U just came 4rm nowhere nd returned 2 d gutter.
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by thewarrior72: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: brainless, senseless, hopeless i.diot trying 2 gain my attention. U just came 4rm nowhere nd :Dreturned 2 d gutter.
Gain ur attention? laugh wan kill me. Anyway,I still maintain my stand, use ur damn brain next time u want to respond to me.....goodluck
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by sirwilly1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Navigator ko, pathfinder ni
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by anytexy: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
They will soon woo GEJ to join Apc. Bounch of ....

1 Like

Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
the warrior72:
Gain ur attention? laugh wan kill me. Anyway,I still maintain my stand, use ur damn brain next time u want to respond to me.....goodluck
I dnt even knw wat brot u 2 quote me. Do I knw u. Wats ur frustration?
Anyways, since u r brainless, its incorrect, its a taboo 4 u 2 quote me.
U cant recognize an intellectual being. U r not opportuned. Accept ur fate.
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by psucc(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kai Wole don finish Baba Olusegun Mariama Ba Aremu Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo.
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by akpomeme(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Still a mad old prof (MOP), your son is an APC commissioner... So because perceived progressives are consulting with elders of this country you think they are a shipwreck ... How about your daughter that Ameachi has been bleeping for free or for your daughter's love for money that you never provided for... MOP is senile!!!
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by Jj222(f): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls let dis old fools fimili GEj alone .
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by AnanseK(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2013
chairman: look at what hatred for jonathan is doing to you, are you insulting soyinka now because he said the simple truth, apc are claiming that pdp is the problem of nigeria and they are begging every stray pdp member to join them in their apc, how is it that the definition of progressive in nigeria is anyone that insults jonathan or anyone that wants to join apc? And possibly you are among those saying that jonathan ir clueless and daft.

GEJ is clueless and daft, Soyinka just loves talking ( the only good and quality thing he did in his life is writing a witty story in English ) and Obasanjo is the devil himself. All these are correct my chairman.
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
For speaking against Obasanjo, you are no longer a mad professor. We are sorry for abusing you undecided undecided
Insanity.=mental instability. Soyinka has been stable, you haven't.
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by true2god: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2013
KwoiZabo: He is not our darling yet he might be doing it as a face saving measure after the intense bashings he received from us for supporting that tyrant in Rivers state but the bitter truth is that he is making you guys more confused. If i were you (all anti-GEJites) i will be hiding my face in shame sad
My observation over the period on nairaland is that the responses from Igbo posters are usually more intelligent and classy than the Yorubas.

I dont mean to insult please.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by jamace(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
It will surely crash. Didn't you see Atiku (the tortoise) went there but refused to become a member of APC. grin grin Fly wey no wise na him dey follow dead body enter grave. cheesy grin
Re: Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck by mariamjane(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
OBJ would do well not to get mixed up in APC - let's have a bit of fresh air after PDP, which he was a chieftain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.