Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21692 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
skydeep:
grin. Double what? Thats not true tongue

grin I hear you.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
dechandel: Lemme go n compile my own list

We patiently waiting
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Ama plaYa!!! angry

grin paralympic playa grin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by prisho(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
i need nairaland contact address and phone number for a brief discussion on hw to place advert on nairaland. i will appreciate if anybody cud be of help.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tosan200(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
How does this affect the price if garrie? undecided
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: No. 0 is a known urine filled drug addict
No. 4 is too onilatic to make this list.
No. 6 is not fit to be on the list.
No. 14 hmmm, do that exist lipsrsealed
No. 19 has a spurious Nairaland ostentation, hear her speak offline you'll agree with me.

I doubt any sane naija wouldn't think twice before taking NO.19 to the Table. She sounds like one woman wey fit cut person diccko if she caught you cheating
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by sarzwizard(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: The thread na
what did u take this afternoon? Must u comment in every thread? Are u high on roasted casava or what and if u must comment let it be reasonable biko nnu

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ATMCARD2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
baba dey:

Dude can't u comprehend abi you myopic ni? ;-\ . He said,his own list personal list ogbeni
.I will suggest u rply ma msg wit gud english coz here is nt kindergarten.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by hensben(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
kulyie: gringringringrin i cannot but laugh,anyway merry xmas y'all and do have a fabulous 2014 :*

peace 8-)
i disagree with the op for adding ur name that list, u wey want make God wipe male existence........ cool
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
uzoexcel: Iduwuogboooo on that list!!!
I laff in gibberish

undecided
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.I will suggest u rply ma msg wit gud english coz here is nt kindergarten.

I will pretend you don't exist. grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DICKtator: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: Haven spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments, threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here, and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged, etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley

What of Tilapia fish? i mean tpia?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by fankasibe: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is JOBLESSNESS at it peak, Seun I think ur forum is now doing more harm than good faaa!!!

I don dey fear oo!, make person no kon track my details kon use am against me.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ATMCARD2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
baba dey:

I will pretend you don't exist. grin
Ok boi.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by iheanyi40(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
tosan200: How does this affect the price if garrie? undecided
dude u've just broken rule 21 sad lipsrsealed
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Tupacx: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
The fact that Nadia_SA didn't make that list makes the list invalid and rubbish shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by lifestyle1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chaircover

Her posts about life are a source of strength

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by maygah(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

Now u shud start observing me, cos I must enter dis ur incompete list by 2014.
NB: incomplete list - No hard feelings :
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by pweetixandy: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
baba dey:

grin paralympic playa grin
lwtmb!

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by john6006: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Poster they Look for wife.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by EzePromoe: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Donalð Genes:

I doubt any sane naija wouldn't think twice before taking NO.19 to the Table. She sounds like one woman wey fit cut person diccko if she caught you cheating
I laugh @ cool headed!
And that same No. 19 is on the list.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by firestar(f): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: My dear, I made it obvious that its my own personal rating. You are free to add people u feel are cool too...but that's your own list and its okay. We all have our criteria for rating people.
Ah, you did ma cherie.
Here's my charming favourites:
-Nayah
-chaircover
-Ishilove
-Ibkaye
-fellis
-naijababe2
-Cuddlemii
-cdamsel
-princesa
-ogugua
-Egbagirl
(thinking)

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ichidodo: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
No Baby mama,Baby123,BabyOsisi,No Vivianc of Blessed Memory not even Police Woman?!?!?!.The list and your idea of who shoulda made the list is totally off.Unfortunately
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews:

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here, and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: Op those list can't be complete without these duo Vivly(F) and Controversy(F)
Those are my kinda crush- those qirls suppose to be qiven the award
Bro,your obsession with Vivly is getting over the roof o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
If u want 2c level headed women,go 2d health section TTC&another thread dat has 2do wit babies.They might not b regular commentors on other sections but I'v observed quite a no.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ojeka1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
the only chrismas goat with
swag. see brazilian hair

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by cyril10(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
I just like Lauretta u don't know why
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Who would go and create that of the Nairaland cool-headed guys? Abi is it only the females that make up Nairaland? undecided

Gaddemit! This is so not fair! angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by chronique(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yeepee!!! My wife(idowuogbo) made the list. This xmas is gonna be great. lipsrsealed What of my yankee wife(queen_of_sheba),why is she not on that list? angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by deols(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
1. deols cool

Everyone is entitled to their rating afteral cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / My Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.