Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (9653 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by skydeep(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Odunharry: u cud actually talk with her lyk a mother
If she wishes.
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nifemicutie(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha:
Can u imagine? What kindda advice are u rendering? Do not compare her to any1... This is Nigeria... It is not advisable for her to date... She is one year from being an adult but with d way she posts and her pic, u can tell she aint mature enuf to handle relationships... "Kiss her b4 her parents"? Ur talking to a 17 year old for God's sakes and not a 21 year old... Na wa for u o

Op, if u date now, guys will just come and chop mouth, clean mouth and tell u bye-bye... My advice, try internet dating first.... U gatta start from sumwhere... My advice to those who wanna date for d 1st time is "Try Internet Dating First"... I am hungry... Lemme go and look for sumtin to eat...
Thanks ma
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by skydeep(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
larride:

How pa antelope and them pikin them?
Very well, thanks.
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by slap1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Babe you still have a long way to go, just chill. I'm over 25 and no girlfriend yet (and I'm not ugly). People suggest I'm gay, but I know better. Next year (hopefully) I'll be ready to date. Get your WAEC, enter the uni and see what happens.

I like your complexion, by the way.
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: Thank you...bt i want u to knw am afraid of getting a husband in future nt nau
u seem to me like someone whose parents are "No Nonsense" Pple... When I was ur age, I thought abt dating too... So I asked my mum:
"Mum, when do u think I should start dating"
She told me to wait until I was 18... By 18, u would be free and confident in ur love life... Some pple who date below 18 have "back-yard" boifrndz who come visiting when no one is around and who they sneak to visit... 18 is d official age to be considered an adult. By then, d guy u date will be an official boifrnd too... Ur parents will have no cause to complain that ur too young abi dem no want make u marry? Ur parents, especially ur mum will be 100% involved in ur love life... When u av a clash wif ur partner, U tell her and she'll advise u... I love my mum for that... She is strict agreed! but deep down, shez soft when it comes to matters of d heart... She'll advice me day in and day out... Even when I bring home a guy she doesnt like, she'll point it out but of course, in private... Just be focused... Btw, are u still in secondary scul? If no, I bet u graduated this year and ur waiting to write Jamb next yr... M I correct? Infact! Wait till ur year 2 in d uni
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
xp17: she's not too young for it . Her counterparts in West start riding cars at 16 and paying tuition at 18. We need to bring quick awareness to them, but with proper guide along.
Many nija children re backward in taking up responsibilities ,becos they start most adulthood stuffs very late, their parents rather they read bible than talking abt sex. Trust me , either u teach them or not, they must know, pray they don't learn from the wrong sources.

Op, all u need is always let ur relationship with guys b open to ur parent, Mk him com and pick u unĀ ur house and kiss u b4 ur parent, if not just no d guy is a joke.
At ur age, y re exposed to series of mistakes, well it's normal , but some cud b avoidable. Mk sure u know why u want whatever u need right now, don't just do it becos odas re doing same. Mk a suitable unique definition abt ur life.

But remeba school is not an option

Bros, I guess you didn't read much meaning to what I wrote before quoting me.

I advised her to face her studies, and that she's too young to be thinking nagative.

Did you read the part where she said she went to see a pastor to find out if something is wrong with her spiritually?

At 17? Huh
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by skydeep(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Op. Who told you having a boyfriend at 17 makes you a beautiful girl? A lot of ugly girls are carrying unwanted pregnancy out there.

What makes you a beautiful girl depends on how you live your life. You are still young and fresh and in order to make your dreams come true and make your parents proud of you, you will have to forget about dating for now. Everything has time when it occurs but when you try to force it to occur at the wrong time, it hurts you badly. Keep it cool. cool

1 Like

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by fijiano202(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: Thank you...bt i want u to knw am afraid of getting a husband in future nt nau
pls dont think of any of that for now u are still young and still have a long way ahead,Believing in such a thing would distabilze u and make u lose focus of ur life and Education,When you get to University u will understand more abt life,dont rush urself into something u will Regret,if you are still a virgin pls keep urself safe,guys respect decent girls than all this sa-re-wa-gba ladies
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by NadiaSA1(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
S that u on ur profilepic..
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by slap1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
dis issue is making me cry all day cos my
getting married to a husband in future is at
stake
Now this is funny. When I was even 18/19, girls (older and younger) come after me, but I had little interest in them. So, just take it easy. Marriage shouldn't be on your 'to-do' list yet. Read novels, read your textbooks, and grow up a little more.
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nifemicutie(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks evri1 for ur candid advice....i tink nau i realise am nt suppose to be over reacting abt dis issue at dis present...its jux dat i feel awkward evritime i think abt nt avin sumone am dating bt wit all ur advices nd the ones dat ar yet to come i tink i'll av to concentrate more on my studies nd 4get totally abt dis disturbing issue nd hope sumtime some sum1 for me wil definitely cum my way....Thanks once again to my uncles nd aunties hu gave their advice nd encouragement for dose hu gave insults also

1 Like

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: says who? The woman that robbed me of my virginity is old enough to be my mother,i didnt even knw where to put my prick... But nw i have the experience cos i started early cool abeg let d girl flex,cos na end time we dey
Oh! I remember u... Ur d guy who created d "Never marry a girl u havent slept with" thread... No wonder ur supporting this... Smh... Ur wicked

2 Likes

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
skydeep: @Op. Who told you having a boyfriend at 17 makes you a beautiful girl? A lot of ugly girls are carrying unwanted pregnancy out there.

What makes you a beautiful girl depends on how you live your life. You are still young and fresh and in order to make your dreams come true and make your parents proud of you, you will have to forget about dating for now. Everything has time when it occurs but when you try to force it to occur at the wrong time, it hurts you badly. Keep it cool. cool

May God bless your generation.
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: S that u on ur profilepic..
yes na... Shez d 1...
Btw Nadia, ur wicked... U avnt asked of me since
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by duni04(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Go and read your ababio and stop looking for boyfriends
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by skydeep(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo:

May God bless your generation.
Amen! Bless you too cool
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by kennypoka2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi can I ask this ?s..
1. Wen u went to the pastor was it with ur parents or alone? (cos the pastor got me worrying )
2. are ur parent aware of ur sister dating?
3. have you gained admission to university( well I know this is silly but I just wanna drop something about)
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
slap1: Now this is funny. When I was even 18/19, girls (older and younger) come after me, but I had little interest in them. So, just take it easy. Marriage shouldn't be on your 'to-do' list yet. Read novels, read your textbooks, and grow up a little more.
Abi o
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by slap1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: says who? The woman that robbed me of my virginity is old enough to be my mother,i didnt even knw where to put my prick... But nw i have the experience cos i started early cool abeg let d girl flex,cos na end time we dey
Mad man, lol. So you want the naive girl to end with the time? SMH.

1 Like

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Icudkill: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Go and read your ababio and stop looking boyfriends
Shud i say God punish u or God punish d sperm dat begetted you..
Anyway i choose God punish u
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: Thanks evri1 for ur candid advice....i tink nau i realise am nt suppose to be over reacting abt dis issue at dis present...its jux dat i feel awkward evritime i think abt nt avin sumone am dating bt wit all ur advices nd the ones dat ar yet to come i tink i'll av to concentrate more on my studies nd 4get totally abt dis disturbing issue nd hope sumtime some sum1 for me wil definitely cum my way....Thanks once again to my uncles nd aunties hu gave their advice nd encouragement for dose hu gave insults also
u know what u need? A best frnd... U think having a bf will "make u belong"? Are u desperate for a bf cos u think ur lonely? Just get a bff... Someone u can confide in... Dont worry... In some years to come, u'll look back at this thread and have a good laugh
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by xp17(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
fijiano202: am dumb-struck by ur level of stewpidity,u are dumber than the 17 yrs old girl that you are advicing,Why do u people like derailing thread for no Reason,Are u trying to advice or encourage her go continue Searching.Secondly Are we in the West,Do govt offer student loan at 18 in nigeria? is this the same advice u will give to ur Lil Sister? Forrking Dumbo
next time don't quote me, instead write me an open letter.

Back to ur thesis,

A good parent is one who has respect for not Wat only she/he only Wats for d child, but also to Wat d child want for his/her self.
Teenagers like cat, they re very curious, hence their curiosity increases more on Wat u hide frm dem. They 'd always wanna do it and see d reasons u told not 2. Since u know they must do it, Surely behind u. as a guardian u bring dem and their emotions close to urself, teach dem it normal at their age and define a good pick for dem, but with CAUTION .

Mistakes nd teenagers re lik 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by borntobegr8t(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided
martha: Oh! I remember u... Ur d guy who created d "Never marry a girl u havent slept with" thread... No wonder ur supporting this... Smh... Ur wicked
undecided
martha: Oh! I remember u... Ur d guy who created d "Never marry a girl u havent slept with" thread... No wonder ur supporting this... Smh... Ur wicked
pulease undecided na my mind i talk abeg
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nifemicutie(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
skydeep:
If she wishes.
i wud like if you can MA cos i dnt av a mother to do dat my mum died while she was giving birth to me though staying wit step mother she hates me nd she s too harsh to do dat
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nifemicutie(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
slap1: Babe you still have a long way to go, just chill. I'm over 25 and no girlfriend yet (and I'm not ugly). People suggest I'm gay, but I know better. Next year (hopefully) I'll be ready to date. Get your WAEC, enter the uni and see what happens.

I like your complexion, by the way.
thanks for the advice nd compliment
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Icudkill: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Icudkill: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
D op is not necessarily sayin she nids a boifrnd..
She just nids d attention nd recognition her frnds nd presumably her sister get from guyz.
Well at age 17, most boys of your peer group will only notice d 'fyne girlz'.
Nd considerin d fact dat u urself say ure ugly guyz at dis stage will not come rushin after u.
Wat i fink you should do is try workin on ur self confidence nd try to raise ur self esteem.
For because ure not appreciated nw doesnt mean ull never be.
The mentality of guyz tend to change as dey grow olda.. So trust me someone ill surely show up hu will cherish u for hu u ar.
Ps.. Face ur studies squarely.

1 Like

Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nifemicutie(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: u seem to me like someone whose parents are "No Nonsense" Pple... When I was ur age, I thought abt dating too... So I asked my mum:
"Mum, when do u think I should start dating"
She told me to wait until I was 18... By 18, u would be free and confident in ur love life... Some pple who date below 18 have "back-yard" boifrndz who come visiting when no one is around and who they sneak to visit... 18 is d official age to be considered an adult. By then, d guy u date will be an official boifrnd too... Ur parents will have no cause to complain that ur too young abi dem no want make u marry? Ur parents, especially ur mum will be 100% involved in ur love life... When u av a clash wif ur partner, U tell her and she'll advise u... I love my mum for that... She is strict agreed! but deep down, shez soft when it comes to matters of d heart... She'll advice me day in and day out... Even when I bring home a guy she doesnt like, she'll point it out but of course, in private... Just be focused... Btw, are u still in secondary scul? If no, I bet u graduated this year and ur waiting to write Jamb next yr... M I correct? Infact! Wait till ur year 2 in d uni
i wud av love if my mum is like dat...bt she s late
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: undecided undecided pulease undecided na my mind i talk abeg
Ok... I yaff heard
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: i wud like if you can MA cos i dnt av a mother to do dat my mum died while she was giving birth to me though staying wit step mother she hates me nd she s too harsh to do dat
Wow! Ur in a hot bowl of 'Akamu'...
Btw, m sorry abt ur mum...
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by Nomski0(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Babe you definately dont need a boyfriend @ 17. What exactly do you need him for?

You should be friend zoning them at this stage.....they're just distractions. Wait till you're emotionally mature dear. What's the rush? undecided
Re: No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nifemi,having a boyfriend should not be your priority now.Your studies should be.You're probably looking around and seeing your mates having boyfriends but you don't need one.You don't have to be like others.Try and just make friends with people and most especially be around people who you can look up to for guidance.

I checked your profile and saw a topic you created.You have the Hbss genotype?
I think concentrating on your health is also important.Make sure you take your routine drugs and avoid things that can trigger a crisis for you.
Having a boyfriend should be the least of your cares for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.