Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43830 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by leonshom(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Ladies ! Have you ever asked a Guy out, if yes,how does it turns out to be, and if No, what was stopping you? Though, the traditional thing is for guys to ask ladies out,but,let see how it turns out to be with some ladies who in one reason or the order had the cause to ask a guy out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Enegod(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by k2039: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2013
I have been asked out by two girls and I turned both of them down. I didn't turn them down because they asked me out, it had more to do with the fact that I didn't feel any attraction for them.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by sagytariusTM1: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2013
All the relationships I've had with ladies were initiated by them. Currently, there is another that met me at my cousine's wedding and she is already all over me. Her calls are already rolling-in; and I know soon enough, she will overcome that inertia to tell me what's on her mind grin.

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes i did some years back and it turned out well. cool

31 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52

242 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by NnamdiN: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Feels good to be asked out grin I contested for something once. When I left the stage, my "manager" handed me two pieces of papers containing phone numbers.

In the morning, I reached for the papers,

They were both gone. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
shut up pls!!!u r a guy u av no ryt 2 tell me dat...love isn't blind anymore

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: shut up pls!!!u r a guy u av no ryt 2 tell me dat...love isn't blind anymore
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.

210 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.
u don't av say it b4 i knw wat u mean..mtchewwu,and wif d way u don't mind ur buiz,u might get married at age 72,xo watch it!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: u don't av say it b4 i knw wat u mean..mtchewwu,and wif d way u don't mind ur buiz,u might get married at age 72,xo watch it!
So if you want something, you wait for it to come to you? You dont put yourself out there n into a position to get it?

33 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
So if you want something, you wait for it to come to you? You dont put yourself out there n into a position to get it?
if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
sagytarius™:
All the relationships I've had with ladies were initiated by them. Currently, there is another that met me at my cousine's wedding and she is already all over me. Her calls are already rolling-in; and I know soon enough, she will overcome that inertia to tell me what's on her mind grin.

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

yea, same here. lol...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg
Isnt a guy part of "something" you want? Na wa o. Withthe way sone people reason o

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2013
i can bet it that if the guy is wizkid or davido no one will tell u b4 u jump on his joystick

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: i can bet it that if the guy is wizkid or davido no one will tell u b4 u jump on his joystick
one advice 4 u!!don't beta on sumfin u aren't sure of!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: one advice 4 u!!don't beta on sumfin u aren't sure of!
You have a weird way of reasoning. Ok bye

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Niyi47(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
. Can't blame you cos most guy will take you for granted and will not respect you. They will not respect the fact that you have the courage to say such a thing. At the same time its not an offence to ask a guy out, everyone is not the same.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Niyi47: . Can't blame you cos most guy will take you for granted and will not respect you. They will not respect the fact that you have the courage to say such a thing. At the same time its not an offence to ask a guy out, everyone is not the same.
God bless u!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by patrkq(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: i can bet it that if the guy is wizkid or davido no one will tell u b4 u jump on his joystick
blunt truth

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Forzap: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
You have a weird way of reasoning. Ok bye

GBAM!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Forzap: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013

famzin....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am still waiting for a lady to ask me out AGAIN!
I had two different encounters and it went encouraging.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by liloelawwal(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
I pity u,u go tarry 4 there

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
liloelawwal:
I pity u,u go tarry 4 there
ehya,my dear pity urself o..i jst went 2ru ur topics nw,and i piri u!!pity urself b4 pitying me.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Enegod(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: ehya,my dear pity urself o..i jst went 2ru ur topics nw,and i piri u!!pity urself b4 pitying me.
its gals lyk u dat will still be doing mumu shakara even after d guy u lyk so much comes ur way to toast u.mtchew

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: its gals lyk u dat will still be doing mumu shakara even after d guy u lyk so much comes ur way to toast u.mtchew
guys don't "toast",they ask out!

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: guys don't "toast",they ask out!
this one is not from the street. Mtchew, omo mummy.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: this one is not from the street. Mtchew, omo mummy.
mtchewwwwwwuuu

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nigerian culture discriminates against that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.