Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. (6737 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Jayses(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Since I couldn't make front page I would reserve my comment until next year .
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Pakonte(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]MERRY XMAS N A PROSPEROUS NEW YR TO MY FRIENDS N FAMILY...LOVE U ALL...
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by yorke1: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to all supporters of this present administration here on Nairaland and most especially in politics section. To everyone who believe in project GEJ till 2019. I say have a merry Xmas.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Azulex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry exmaz to all nairalanders n to all Josity guys on nairaland love u all ...:......... special Shoutout to Spatinz, David KIng,Ossama,Omodan and all the Rhythm cruell 93.7jos
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Ebynwa5: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
my shout out goes to all nairalanders fans, my lovely hubby, my two kids, my humble fam and to all my friends.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by rioemmanuel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jayses: Since I couldn't make front page I would reserve my comment until next year .
Bobo yi para gan o.
my shout out goes 2 Jesus Christ Himself..I know He is here since dey say He is ominipresent
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by ichidodo: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
I wanna say merry xmas to Billionaire, Dozzybaba,Manny4life,valboy,onlytruth,oneNaira,WillyWillyO,Chino-elects,Freeglobe,Aryzesexy,Sincere9egrian,Taharqa,remarkable D Etc and a Happy New yorubar/APC bashing Year
P.S= To my likers and likees,i love you all

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
BRB
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by BankManager(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
My Xmas shoutout goes to all students of the Prestigious University of Benin,the best citadel of learning in Nigeria..!

The motto remains Knowledge for Service.

Ya'all should have enough fun..One luv..

#TeamUniben..

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by maryhaam(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas to all nairalanders,on behalf of myself,I wish u all a fun filled celebration.love nairaland like kilode ...............I love you all.pls my xmas gift is important

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by bodmas3000(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
happy Christmas to all nairalanders.....Enjoy the mood

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm not really that popular on nairaland but I've noticed some people here,

- the good
- the bad and
- the ugly

I want to wish all the NAIRALAND family a merry christmas and prosperous new year, I pray that God's blessing and love will be our portion.
I want to make a shout out to some few personalities, onila, idowuogbo. God bless you y'all.

@Abu_micky I see you bro, merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
To all my female customers, fans. I wish you all merry xmas.
Last Bullet:
more blessing.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Uchwilliam(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Am using this opportunity to greet my luvd ones;my dear mummy,daddy,two sisters and three brothers.I pray that God will give us the joy to celebrate dis xmas in style,amen.Am also greeting everybody in nairaland,both d gud,d bad and d ugly.I pray that next year will be a year of joy and success for us all and nigeria at large in jesus name ameen.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Odelola01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
I need to shout out to those who are affected by ASUU STRIKE, merry christmas and happy resumption.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by oluemmakay(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to all my friends and foes on Nairaland, Team ASUU for callin off d strike, all d Youth of Assemblies of Redeemed Gospel Church-you guys are really great. Finally to my lovely Oluwabukolami. God be wit us all.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Zammydagreat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Southshout n merry xmas to misdebs....damn am crushing on her smiley
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by psalm68(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
emeka762001: wishing pastor kumuyi merry xmassmiley
the guy no wan do
merry xmas to seun.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by sarzwizard(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
my shout out goes to martha,nadia_sa,fuckfuckman,mukina,sexkill and oga boss seun. Oluwa okiki my late elder broda my ansestors who are still drinking shinap and eating kola in thier grave

most importantly God bless thoes who refuse to teach me hw to create a thread on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by ejifranks(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
To all Nairalanders in the Building,its emi ur sharp boy TnE wishing you all a Merry Happy Xmas and a prosperous 2014 in advance.... we go blow yakata this coming year... No shaking....

Enjoy my tracks as you celebrate!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Breezy90(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
wow cant believe the year is gradually running out..this year has been a great year for me and my family.i wanna wish the entire nairaland member starting from the known monickers to the unknown fellas..i say MERRY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS 2014 TO YOU ALL smiley

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance 2 all nairalanders,especially 2 deejay harry, every1 i follow and my e-beefers,GOD bless u all

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by saymax(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shouts out to all nairalanders. U made me smile, u made me frown, u made me laff, u even made me shout. Kudos to u all. Most importantly to Seun Osewa 4 creating dis forum. Even in d midst of the nonsense goin on in our beloved naija, we still get to chat, smile and laff kpakpa! One love!
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by henchamb(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry xmas to mama peace, go and die, my oga at the top, hepopoptamus( husband to shepopotamus aka mama peace), educated illiterate( Soyinka), advocates of 16 greater than 19 and 5 greater than 17. ta orji of abia state (best gov in Nigeria). afrocandy, Beverly and her clothless friend, all the letter writters, and finally to that mod for celebrity session that banned me yesterday.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to
-Sholay2011
-Prof800
-Villageboi
-Ayobase
-Adaobi
-Nomski
-Idowuogbo
-Ijebabe
-SupermodelVicky
-Beennkumar
and to all the TV/Movies section homies smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool and Queens kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss....

I wish you guys a Splendid Christmas and a happy New Year ahead. Have fun! wink

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by nerodenero: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Next year will be bigger and better.Merry Christmas to y'allgrin
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by joe120120(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
My wishes goes to all Nairalanders who are making the old and young nigeria s to be active in current affair s.tank u everybody ,happy xmas.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shout to my the best dad in the world, to my sisters,my students who are also my kids. To my employer, to great friends that helped me in one way or d oda this year,
amara
chris
francis
felicity.
Am nt 4geting my catering class teacher.
TO ALL THE NAIRA LAND FAMILY.
To my followers,and those am following. To all those that liked my comment.
To sum special persons i respect here on nairaland
missyB
lorretta u
lynpetra
nomski. I WISH U ALL A FUN FILLED CHRISTIMAS AND A BETTER AND MORE PROSPEROUS 2014.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to everybody that made Nairaland a wonderful site to visit.
To Those whose post always put a smile on my face. To those who comforted me during my dark hours. To those who inspired me. To everybody in general.
One love to you all, Merry Christmas.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by kunletoks(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shout out to everyone that I came across this year.
My girlfriend.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
I won't forget my country NIGERIA,to MY STATE GOVERNOR, WILLIE OBIANO, TO ALL POLITICIAN IN THE COUNTRY,TO ALL THE PRESIDENT.i pray that God will touch una heart next year and make nigeria a better place for we nigerians.
Not 4geting the BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ,i say please make una allow peace to reign.
TO EVERY NIGERIAN OUT THERE. Tuale 4 una.WE ARE THE BEST.

MERRY XMAS.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Swiftlee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
I want to South out to everybody in the North,considering the Birth of that Mighty person in the East, though Western world are failing to believe His Supremacy! Bringing all nodal interjections into a lateral Juxstaposition making all of us one, i wish you well and i give my loved one's and my lovers, and shouts to you Nairalanders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? / help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection. / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.