Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. (6736 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by pickabeau1: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^amin o!!! Merry merry Egbon mi! Eh sir, Christmas gift mi da? angry

Ma binu.. Mo broke baaje....

How is the family
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
pickabeau1:

Ma binu.. Mo broke baaje....

How is the family
Issorai..Mi o binu.... But, I don put am for my u owe me list. Family is dia o! We prepping for gbogbo aye galore. Santa must take! grin

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by deols(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
alutacontinua: Merry xmas to everyone
CC, Jennkadry (ehrm, e get one question wey I wan ask you about ikokworiko wink ), Efemena, Jidegirl, Debrief sad , Chillisaucepepper, Badosky, kulyie the story teller tongue yelloworangepawpaw, deols, bukatyne, ileobatoburn, coogar angry , Ujujoan, damiso, biolabee, Nashville, Bellong, Pocketeconomist, bluuuuuuuuuuuuu, dayokanu, jaybee, 'May God help us' greatgod2012, phema, cdamsel, mysticgal, babyosisi,ihedinobi madam mgbeketoto aka kanwulia aka caloti aka jellita aka Gambrosia aka Almondjoy aka etc etc .... infact, the entire family section, Y'all are great...wishing you many wonderful xmas-es ahead! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

aluta sweery smiley
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Fussbot: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry xmas to all nairalanders...lolz i gat no fwends..
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by VikkiOre(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Xmas 2 all Nairalanders, My beloved family, frnds, well wishers & 2 d luv of my life...Wishin dem al a joyous xmas & a prosperous new year in advance, luv u al
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2013

Huge shoutout to all the homophobes and amebos out there. Get arrhythmia and die.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by ik4life: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
I want to send my shout out to jesus who is the reason 4 the season baba u 2 much,to my wonderful family,my dad,my mum and my siblings merry Christmas I love u people so much,to all my friends at Ansu especially pub admin department merry xmas to u all,to every one of u in nairaland especially to rock2555(guy u rock!),kossylitor,all the e-warriors,end time crew,I smell lies crew,just passing by crew,etc thank u people for making nairaland the best forum in nigeria,have the best christmas u can ever have.....to everybody from north,east,west and south one love and merry xmas
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to El-Fifty. The Don that stood where even angels fear to tread.

AZed- the definition of true friendship.

Henry- you brighten up the atmosphere with your seasoned ideas

Uche-Prayer machine. Always making the metaphysical tangible.

All my puppy loves.

Tolexander-Ladies man.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm sending my special season's shoot-out to members of CASOR UNIBEN/UBTH, esp Ekehuan Campus. I love you all. I kan't 4get mass comm students, nay 300level of UNIBEN, I love u all. And again to my dearest UNIBEST students, I say: Merry Xmas. The people of Ubulu-uku, my home town, in Delta state are nt also forgotten, wish u d best of d seasön!
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Tolexander: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chubhie: My shout out goes to El-Fifty. The Don that stood where even angels fear to tread.

AZed- the definition of true friendship.

Henry- you brighten up the atmosphere with your seasoned ideas

Uche-Prayer machine. Always making the metaphysical tangible.

All my puppy loves.

Tolexander-Ladies man.
chubhieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................
You wan kill me?

Merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

Azed told me what happened. May God strengthen you, be with you and restore all you've lost more than it was done to Job.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by lucyke: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wanna wish my mum n siblings a merry xmas.
Dad continue 2 rest in peace as d whole family will miss u dis yuletide season.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Tuntheycr7: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ma shoutz out to all those who am following and those who are following me too.
You shall not know sorrow from now and for ever.
To all nairalanders may the peace of God be with you all.
Shakin !

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by dahmie2013: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas my virtual family! I love u all, u're d best! I am a biggest fan of dis forum, Seun tanks 4 dis initiative, merry xmas 2 u.

Have d best xmas ever! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Hero10001: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
My S/O goes to Seun Osewa, Donroxy, Tgirl, Michky, Lekkie, Rhemmite, Logicboy, Believers, and Everybody.
I wish y'all a blissful Xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by sarzwizard(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
sarzwizard: my shout out goes to martha,nadia_sa,fuckfuckman,mukina,sexkill and oga boss seun. Oluwa okiki my late elder broda my ansestors who are still drinking shinap and eating kola in thier grave

most importantly God bless thoes who refuse to teach me hw to create a thread on nairaland

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Tolexander, I nor lie now. You na cute fine bobo.

As long as there's the strength,vigour and energy of youth, there are no impossibilties. God keeps pulling surprises on me.

I'm honoured to be blessed with a more than a friend Azed.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: .
Shout out to Idowu. Merry christmas, sweety.
We're killing the goat tomorrow, you best be there.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Tex42(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shout out to all men making them chickens and goats bleed and ofcuz to ma african queens crying in d kitchen 4 inflicting pains on onion bulbs,u ar so on point ladies.
No fit 4get our NL E-warlords,gat luv 4u guys,but hey!watch ur backs b4 u get ur asses smoked by GEJ's 'snipers'[baba]because una go soon turn d 1000 e-politicians.
Just dey troway 4d mods esp.romance,politics.biz,tech & jokes section.khp up d gud work.
Repin d entire NL family,u guys ar wonderful,wat wld one hav done wit out u guys.luv u all.
A big merry oh! Will be bak wit xmas when GEJ retains GCFR.

**merry xmas**
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Tolexander: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chubhie: @Tolexander, I nor lie now. You na cute fine bobo.

As long as there's the strength,vigour and energy of youth, there are no impossibilties. God keeps pulling surprises on me.

I'm honoured to be blessed with a more than a friend Azed.
accepted. But you na the cutest finest guy!

Am also honoured to be blessed with a more than a cousin Azed.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by ezeama1010(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
I want to send a shout-out to my baby Chinonye who is presently in her Paternal home for d festivities. I love u.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Alexanderpope(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wishing you all a merry Christmas. And a new year filled with exceeding Grace. Deol, mukina you have my respect.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by XwhY(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tho I rarely comment but I have 2 do dis. My shout out goes to y'all nairalander. Love you all. Love you plenty. I'm having fun on dis site. Merry Xmas.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by kunlexist(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
My special shout out to Mr seun Osewa and the entire Nairaland community. Nairaland is my own village where I dwell for information. A special shout to my love Oluwakemisola Afolabi(a nairalander), my family and ma friends. Wish you a merry Xmas celebration and a fulfilled 2014. All your plans that has spilled over in ds 2013 would be completed and achieved by 2014.

Cheers
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by kaykay123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shout out goes to my friend and wife(Tee)my son Oreoluwa,my dogs ella and rich,and to all my ghost colleagues on nairaland....Merry Xmas to us all.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by ALTRUTH(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
My shout out goes to Desola my nairaland wife. Love ya!!!! smiley cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Deiok(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry christmas to all Nairalanders, expecially the forumgame section peeps. cheesy
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by olasmith10(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
my s/o goes to my entire family, my friends at college of health science uith, and most importantly, my very beautiful angel gracie... wishing u all a lovely exmas celebration. lov u all.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by temysmith(f): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
olasmith10: my s/o goes to my entire family, my friends at college of health science uith, and most importantly, my very beautiful angel gracie... wishing u all a lovely exmas celebration. lov u all.
.........my shout out goes to my entire family too n my super sweetheart n prince charming... olasmith Myke......I love u xoxo much.... mwaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
alutacontinua: Merry xmas to everyone
CC, Jennkadry (ehrm, e get one question wey I wan ask you about ikokworiko wink ), Efemena, Jidegirl, Debrief sad , Chillisaucepepper, Badosky, kulyie the story teller tongue yelloworangepawpaw, deols, bukatyne, ileobatoburn, coogar angry , Ujujoan, damiso, biolabee, Nashville, Bellong, Pocketeconomist, bluuuuuuuuuuuuu, dayokanu, jaybee, 'May God help us' greatgod2012, phema, cdamsel, mysticgal, babyosisi,ihedinobi madam mgbeketoto aka kanwulia aka caloti aka jellita aka Gambrosia aka Almondjoy aka etc etc .... infact, the entire family section, Y'all are great...wishing you many wonderful xmas-es ahead! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks dear. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Hardeydamola(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
An Exclusive Xmas shout out to all Of Dem My padi nd to all Great Thinkers in The House,Most importantly the Softwares wey Carry Hunch For Chest...
May we all dwell in the land where milk and honey flows..
And May Mtn Help change to free 20mb per week for 100# recharge as dem go make Bis unlimited 1000# and make 5gb for Pc 1500#..
Can I hear A loud Amen!!!!!!

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Tenderspot(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
i want to say marry chrismas to all naira land fans n everyone in d nation nigeria.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Cubeet2: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shout out to my gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? / help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.