Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

She Tricked Me To Confess To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tricked Me To Confess To Her (3017 Views)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by brownideye: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Yesterday, me and my fiancee decided to make confessions to each other under a strict vow of forgiveness to each other.
she confessed about pilfering, not liking my friends and more. Fooled by her gesture, i also confessed my sins of cheating on her twice. This morning, she has packed and left. Is it my fault? cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2013
It is your fault that you cheated ofcourse!

But really, I'm beginning to learn that it's not everything you tell a the woman, whatever the circumstance.

4 Likes

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by bingbagbo(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2013
wordsbase: It is your fault that you cheated ofcourse!

But really, I'm beginning to learn that it's not everything you tell a the woman, whatever the circumstance.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Tsmooth1(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Common sense. Never a tell woman that you are cheating on her. she catch you that one is different. Go and apologise her, remember she is your fiance.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by sweettease(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Lol..... Sorry oo
The last time i used dat trick, i didn't tell my secrets but i was able to get him to confess cool i forgave him cos i had to keep my word......and he messed up again angry

Btw op it is your fault, why did you cheat in the first place tongue
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Hardheolar(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Pics or it didnt happen.

1 Like

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Adeoba10(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Eyah... Wat a lesson.
Akpors n Ekaitte
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by mikael78: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2013
Na lie .... Ajkkfddkidididfud
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2013
wordsbase: It is your fault that you cheated ofcourse!

I AGREE

2 Likes

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by shortgun(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2013
Bro sorry u had to learn the hard way.
Like someone said, never tell a woman all ur secrets, she will use it against you or tell it to another person.
How come u and ur fiencee are living 2gether?
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by liloelawwal(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
share ur problem on NL and get d most dumb advice
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Andyblaze: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by vocalprince(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP U are a very big learner!! Hahahahahaahaaahah the girl use ur head well well. Am sure she wil be dancing skelewu by now. Na ur xmazz gifts and plenty money be that OoooOOOOOO!!
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Bizibi(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Dooh ooo my broda na so e dey be ehhh.....
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by dechandel(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smart...Guess u didnt see dat coming.. Kpele o tongue
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by 3Dimension: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
When she tell u say she pilfer u too for tell her say u dey pilfer...
If she say she dey lie u too say u dey lie. She dey cheat na den u sef go confess u cheat.

U fink she actually told u all her secret?
I doubt it

1 Like

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Abbey2sam(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
brown ideye: Yesterday, me and my fiancee decided to make confessions to each other under a strict vow of forgiveness to each other.
she confessed about pilfering, not liking my friends and more. Fooled by her gesture, i also confessed my sins of cheating on her twice. This morning, she has packed and left. Is it my fault? cry cry cry

Bros you fall guys hand big time, you were suppose to weigh her confession, it has to be on the same level with yours...you f'up
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by mayorall(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Go and beg and let her knoe you've stopped. You confessed cos of your conscience . Remember she be fiancee abeg beg well well o. Forget as you be if nah kneel down do am. E no dey kill person. Wish you good luck and Patience to do the needful.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by leo88(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guy u dull ursef

Sha go beg am...i dey pray she pity u

MUMU
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by hotmolo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Das ladies 4 u. Am sure she has done worse
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by LoveDecay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
OP, is an honest man. And kept his word he can be trusted.

Your girl however, can't say the same for her. Seems you don't have much experience with women.

However, if you'd take my advice. Don't call her or beg her, since you are not married (have paid or collect the list ?).

If she does not break the silence. End the relationship. She must prove that she can keep an agreement or atleast re-negotiate if need be.

It sounds stupid but it will help. Also assume she has also cheated or at least planned to cheat.

Remember , you had an agreement , it's safe to assume she has forgiven you based on the agreement you had with her. Salvage your dignity and pride. Don't beg ooooooh.

grin

5 Likes

Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by candor4(f): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
:oHmmmmm is your fault ................................n by d way must u guys cheat...................umunwoke..
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by sweetestguy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
candor4: :oHmmmmm is your fault ................................n by d way must u guys cheat...................umunwoke..
shatap, u girls no de cheat?,,,,must u girls cheat...umu nwanyi
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by majalisa(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
kpele my guy but u really nid know dat dere r certain truths most ladies cant handle..one of this is cheating.Haba u ma u ovaconfess nah..u 4 tell her say na once nah.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by albiol: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ur name says it all BROWN IDEYE
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by SPLiTZ1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Now i knw dat common sense is not common grin
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by pussyeater(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2013
This Op is freaking dense!
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 26, 2013
brown ideye: Yesterday, me and my fiancee decided to make confessions to each other under a strict vow of forgiveness to each other.

I'm proud of you man
Truth pays, now you know you can't trust her words.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2013
use same trick on her,tell her it was a trick to see her reactions,and see her level of love for you...she would be the one feeling guilty that she didnt pass the test.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Afrok(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Seems d girl used dt trick to know who's good @ cheating btw both of U, it's obvious U were a better cheat. She left bcoz U weren't able to trick her into telling U her own "top secrets" but she ran away with urs. I'll suggest U beg her bcoz U cheated nd bcoz U told her d truth, she'll get over it if she's urs...
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by jliusadura(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Op, tell her u were joking, that u just wana see her reaction. See go come back.
Re: She Tricked Me To Confess To Her by Oxone(m): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Lol Women & their games

@op u should have seen this coming now. It's d Oldest trick in d book.

Never ever confess ur indiscretion to a lady unless u were caught with your hands in the cookie jar & even then, apologize for what u were caught doing & zip it. Don't go feeling all sanctimonious & spill ur guts out cos They never forgive or forget!

Well u should be genuinely mad at her for playing you like that. Don't beg! It'll only make u look more pathetic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! / 8 Types Of Friends U Need To Have In Your Life / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.