Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil (5234 Views)

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

That was a demonstration in Lagos around 1966 against France for supporting Biafra.

The war did not begin till 67. Was there any major showdown between Nigeria and De Gaulle in 66.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

No one has the time of a retarde.en, when it is well known fact on NL that Musiwa's brain is top notch compared to yours.

Address the issue Mr. ITK.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

The war did not begin till 67. Was there any major showdown between Nigeria and De Gaulle in 66.

I believe the French were supporting the Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Joker/Retarde.en of the year award nominees on NL

A) Magic Bishop
B) Bishop Magic
C) all of the above

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2013
revolt: ofcourse the zombies never stopped to think, where the financing for the party came from.
the logistics, the caps, shirt, soundsysystem etc and the speed in which it was mobilised almost looked like some powerful forces were preparing for it. such rallies aren't cheap.

The whole Ojota fraud simply showed Nigerians from the SS, that we live in two different countries. When this people were crying for N65 petrol, The same petrol sold for N110 in Bomadi or N90 in Warri. People never understood what that crowd in Ojota was really about.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Joker/Retarde.en of the year award nominees on NL

A) Magic Bishop
B) Bishop Magic
C) all of the above

The joke is on you and your people who are desperate not to return back to the cocoa planntation

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

The whole Ojota fraud simply showed Nigerians from the SS, that we live in two different countries. When this people were crying for N65 petrol, The same petrol sold for N110 in Bomadi or N90 in Warri. People never understood what that crowd in Ojota was really about.

AND NOT A SINGLE PHUCK WAS GIVEN IN THOSE REGIONS TOO!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

The joke is on you and your people who are desperate not to return back to the cocoa planntation

You just dethroned Musiwa has the Joke of the Year.

Your monicker is synonymous with embarrassing joke on NL.

Most people have put you on their "to be ignored list"

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2013
To Quote that famous etout agbameta on another thread...

agbameta: Illiterate, it's our oil.

The oil belongs to the people of Nigeria you village dumb assss..

And what's oil got to do with the fact that you are worthless and redundant and we are not chasing you villagers? You only chase hat's worth chasing and you worthless villages ain't worth shittttt..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Was the protest only in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You just dethroned Musiwa has the Joke of the Year.

Your monicker is synonymous with embarrassing joke on NL.

Most people have put you on their "to be ignored list"

I am not here to make friends or take prisoners and I will not suffer a f00l like you one single lung full of air

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP,

Why do you continue opening threads predicated on blatant falsehood?
Is this how you conduct your affairs offline?

Source: http://www.africafederation.net/Biafra_War.htm

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Was the protest only in Lagos?

Lagos and Ibadan only.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

AND NOT A SINGLE PHUCK WAS GIVEN IN THOSE REGIONS TOO!

Correct, only to be called traitors by some overfed ediots. Because we were not on the streets marching.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2013
eGuerrilla: @OP,

Why do you continue opening threads predicated on blatant falsehood?
Is this how you conduct your affairs offline?

Source: http://www.africafederation.net/Biafra_War.htm

what is your point?

That is Tinubu square in Lagos and those are Nigerian Police officers.

Don't you see a Nigerian flag in one of the placards being carried by that Yoruba man where it is stated that "We are for Gowon"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
I blame this on the oil producing communities for allowing hausa and yoruba oligarchy to feed on their oil. Sovereignity belongs to the people. Niger deltas, occupy your resources! I don't know why you guys are waiting until Gej leaves office. Do it now and nothing will happen. Watch out for what we will do to the nigeria security apparatus come 2014. The whole SE will be made un-habitable for the nigeria security

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by revolt(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Lagos and Ibadan only.

and those lousy nlc folks in abuja. even bokoharam stood still that period.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Lagos and Ibadan only.

So, there was no protest in Abuja and Kano. Who negotiated with government?

I said you are a joke and that what you are. Embarrassing joke.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

what is your point?

That is Tinubu square in Lagos and those are Nigerian Police officers.

Don't you see a Nigerian flag in one of the placards being carried by that Yoruba man?

My point is that the photograph was taken in 1968 and not 1966 as you claimed in your opening post.
Regardless of where you stand on all the issues you present, you owe it to the larger NL community to refrain from inventing your own facts!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Y1bos are really wailing about being marginalised in the oil industry ooooo. I can't shout.

It's part of fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

So, there was no protest in Abuja and Kano. Who negotiated with government?

I said you are a joke and that what you are. Embarrassing joke.

I was responding to the 1966 protest assh0le!

But even at that there were no protests in the Oil regions, SE and parts of the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

My point is that the photograph was taken in 1968 and not 1966 as you claimed in your opening post.
Regardless of where you stand on all the issues you present, you owe it to the larger NL community not to invent your own facts!

66 or 68 the Yorubas were demonstrating for oil 40 years back and still are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Y1bos are really wailing about being marginalised in the oil industry ooooo. I can't shout.

It's part of fresh air.

No worry , you go soon go back to that esteemed cocoa production that you used to build all of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

No worry , you go soon go back to that esteemed cocoa production that you used to build all of Lagos.

You would have shared out of it too, but you are suffering the sins of killing our leaders and turning the gun on Nigeria.

Ndo.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2013
come 2015 you will be buying a litre of fuel in Lagos for as much as $2 when Thiefnibu becomes your premier head of state and things won't change for the next 20 yrs after which the reigns of governing you lot will fall on one of his kids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

I was responding to the 1966 protest assh0le!

But even at that there were no protests in the Oil regions, SE and parts of the middle belt.

So because there are no protests there, we should not hold ours.

What a thinking from a cockroach brain.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: I blame this on the oil producing communities for allowing hausa and yoruba oligarchy to feed on their oil. Sovereignity belongs to the people. Niger deltas, occupy your resources! I don't know why you guys are waiting until Gej leaves office. Do it now and nothing will happen. Watch out for what we will do to the nigeria security apparatus come 2014. The whole SE will be made un-habitable for the nigeria security

Let's wait and see the National conference, that's the best hope for this country. Jonah is the only reason, the SS is not making too much noise.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You would have shared out of it too, but you are suffering the sins of killing our leaders and turning the gun on Nigeria.

Ndo.

Who is Igbo? Who killed your fathers?

odenni your ars so full of Igboo hate!

Shey dat fine igbo girl no gree for you?

pele , work harder and get money first before you attempt another ada-owerri grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: come 2015 you will be buying a litre of fuel in Lagos for as much as $2 when Thiefnibu becomes your premier head of state and things won't change for the next 20 yrs after which the reigns of governing you lot will fall on one of his kids!

At lEast, all you ingrates and covetous people would have left our peaceful and prosperous land in peace. grin grin grin grin

Before then, we are still rocking the fresh air!!,

FRESH AIR TINZ.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Who is Igbo? Who killed your fathers?

odenni your ars so full of Igboo hate!

Shey dat fine igbo girl no gree for you?

pele , work harder and get money first before you attempt another ada-owerri grin grin grin

OMo y1bo Ndo.

Wet in concern mii and bleaching yellow pawpaw people.

I am blessed , I work smart and don't labour work like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Let's wait and see the National conference, that's the best hope for this country. Jonah is the only reason, the SS is not making too much noise.

which confrence? The yorubas as dictated by their criminal war lord have decided to opt out. The northerners will not want to poor sand-sand in their garri and as such the only way out is for the Niger Delta youths to tear away that amnesty come 2015.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

OMo y1bo Ndo.

Wet in concern mii and bleaching yellow pawpaw people.

I am blessed , I work smart and don't labourers work like you.

see oluwole forgerer and scammer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention / IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.