Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil (5235 Views)

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
The Yorubaphobia & obsession thats reeks per nanosecond on this forum spreads even much faster than a wildfire powered by Ogbonigwe!!!

THIS LAUGHING IS GOIN' KILL ME O MEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2013
St_Black: The Yorubaphobia & obsession thats reeks per nanosecond on this forum spreads even much faster than a wildfire powered by Ogbonigwe!!!

THIS LAUGHING IS GOIN' KILL ME O MEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are two things that can never be classified as phobias which in definition means an unhealthy fear of. The first is Islamophobia and Yorubaphobia (as you have just stated).

It is of self benefit if one has at least a cautionary view when dealing with both Moslems and Yorubas. While one can resort to irrational violence the other is more adept at betrayal. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

There are two things that can never be classified as phobias which in definition means an unhealthy fear of. The first is Islamophobia and Yorubaphobia (as you have just stated).

It is of self benefit if one has at least a cautionary view when dealing with both Moslems and Yorubas. While one can resort to irrational violence the other is more adept at betrayal. tongue

Yeah, why some people are world renowned cowards, lying propagandist, greedy, covetous, blood thirsty, money driven and power drunk people. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Back to main discourse

Occupy Oshogbo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Oil is our Right! It belongs to all Nigerians.

Occupy Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Incredibleme: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2013
it is not as if there is no oil in the se, oil is in egbema, ugwuta, nd places in cnt remember, mostly in imo, infact shell still pays homage to imo, i knw this for sure because my aunt works in shell.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by c0llynz02: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Oshogbo and Abeokuta are pure villages.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: Back to main discourse

Occupy Oshogbo grin grin grin grin

Lying olodo. I though you said it was only Lagos and Ibadan.

For real, Musiwa's brain > than yours. The empirical test, just confirmed it. grin grin grin grin

You are the comedian of politics section of NL.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
The Face of the Occupiers

The Yorubas can also be blamed with the shoddy way the Oil companies treated their host communities.

The Yorubas were beneficiaries of juicy Oil jobs both in the oil company and as government officials whose primary responsibilities were to ensure that the oil companies did the right thing.

But, nay, they rather encouraged the pillaging and desolation of the environment by turning a blind eye to the gross misconduct by companies like shell (after all it is not their land). The also made it a case to discourage oil companies from assisting host communities via employment and corporate responsibility projects which they were made to carry out on behalf of the oil companies which they duly pocketed.

Today, the sight of a Yoruba man in the creeks is as annoying to the locals more than an aboki because they know who the real bad belle people are.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by najoke: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Lying olodo. I though you said it was only Lagos and Ibadan.

For real, Musiwa's brain > than yours. The empirical test, just confirmed it. grin grin grin grin

You are the comedian of politics section of NL.

^
I tried to warn the dude but........this is definitely below the belt.
Well done sir
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2013
na_joke:

^
I tried to warn the dude but........this is definitely below the belt.
Well done sir

I have since replied that f00l so quit reposting that
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Anybody can allege anybody is the problem.

Sanusi said we are the problem. Fashakin said ND is the problem. People on NL are saying, Igbos are the problem and igbos are saying SW and North are the problem. Anyone can say anything. It is called freedom of speech.

Where there is cause for concern is, when Afenifere says ND is the problem or Ohaneze categorically states that SW and north are the problem or Arewa says SE is the problem. Those are the voice of the different zones, that are weighty and not the voice of individuals.

Uduaghan will never deny his ancestral lineage. Sincerely, I don't know your reservation about the move. You have continue to subtly and vehemently oppose the move. Try to educate me on it, if I can see it from your own point of view. Know it in your mind, that it is not an expansionist move in any way.

In delta state/Bendel state of old. Benin is where the Urhobos and Itsekiris came from. Even Ogbemudia was in Koko yesterday to celebrate Nana of Olumo. The great Itsekiri chief of the Benin River. There is no link between the Yorubas and the people of the western Nigerdelta. We don't need another, we want your oil friend. The mistake of Clark, Ogbemudia David Ejoor,Okilo, Wiwa and Boro etc. Is why the people of the Nigerdelta were turned to beggars in their land. If you truly like the Itsekiri, then help return Nigeria back to the 1963 constitution.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: The Face of the Occupiers

The Yorubas can also be blamed with the shoddy way the Oil companies treated their host communities.

The Yorubas were beneficiaries of juicy Oil jobs both in the oil company and as government officials whose primary responsibilities were to ensure that the oil companies did the right thing.

But, nay, they rather encouraged the pillaging and desolation of the environment by turning a blind eye to the gross misconduct by companies like shell (after all it is not their land). The also made it a case to discourage oil companies from assisting host communities via employment and corporate responsibility projects which they were made to carry out on behalf of the oil companies which they duly pocketed.

Today, the sight of a Yoruba man in the creeks is as annoying to the locals more than an aboki because they know who the real bad belle people are.

As bitter as it is, what you said is a true statement.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

In delta state/Bendel state of old. Benin is where the Urhobos and Itsekiris came from. Even Ogbemudia was in Koko yesterday to celebrate Nana of Olumo. The great Itsekiri chief of the Benin River. There is no link between the Yorubas and the people of the western Nigerdelta. We don't need another, we want your oil friend. The mistake of Clark, Ogbemudia David Ejoor,Okilo, Wiwa and Boro etc. Is why the people of the Nigerdelta were turned to beggars in their land. If you truly like the Itsekiri, then help return Nigeria back to the 1963 constitution.

The itsekiri are not complaining. Are they? How will an urhobo man be speaking on behalf of itsekiri. That is the part that is weird. Have you seen any official statement from itsekiri saying otherwise?

If not, you are just simply going beyond boundary into another man's territory.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pharaoh9: there is no crime worst than R.APE even the ghosts(accestors) impregnat women

But, a son rap1ng his dead mother for years is not worse?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: The Face of the Occupiers

Bitter soul. They lost out in the oilindustry, they are now wailing.

The site of a y1boman in SW and North is nauseating to us. They are like cockroaches and rats, always seen where they are not invited grin grin grin grin

We don't compete now, do we? murafoka

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

The itsekiri are not complaining. Are they? How will an urhobo man be speaking on behalf of itsekiri. That is the part that is weird. Have you seen any official statement from itsekiri saying otherwise?

If not, you are just simply going beyond boundary into another man's territory.

Nobody is complaining, you are the one trespassing into another Man's land. Like always, you cause problems, then you are nowhere to be found, when your bomb goes off.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by najoke: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Lagos and Ibadan only.

U said the subsidy protest took place in Lagos and Ibadan.....now i know u are a joker and a big lier.

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/837675/occupy-nigeria-updates-across-nation/5

This pics were posted by people who participated or witnessed the rally.

1st image is BENIN
2nd is Benue
3rd is Kano
4th is Zamfara

@OP
pls take a chill pill and go spend time with ur family

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Xmas to all. Is time to kill my Pigs. I have to make myself useful.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by oneeast1: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yorobass are really the problem with Nigeria--CBN Governor

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Nobody is complaining, you are the one trespassing into another Man's land. Like always, you cause problems, then you are nowhere to be found, when your bomb goes off.

You are funny and weird. A landlord welcomes a stranger into his house and the landlord of the next house is complaining. Dont you think you are going beyond boundary?

Tell us the problems that we have caused that we did not stand there o.

Ohhhh Biafra?

How was that our fault.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
one.east1:
Yorobass are really the problem with Nigeria..

Y1bos have always been, since pre-independence when Zik stole money and the British used that to blackmail him to make Balewa the PM.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You are funny and weird. A landlord welcomes a stranger into his house and the landlord of the next house is complaining. Dont you think you are going beyond boundary?

Tell us the problems that we have caused that we did not stand there o.

Ohhhh Biafra?

How was that our fault.

I will be back later.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by oneeast1: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Y1bos have always been since pre-independence when he Zik stole money and the British used that to blackmail him to make Balewa the PM.

What about your leader awoh who plotted coup all his life and later committed suicide? Great Zik imprisoned awaloawo for committing treason. Do you know see it in your history book..? If not for Ojukwu, awoh would have rot in Calabar prison. grin

It was even the CBN governor who confirmed that yorobass are the problem with Nigeria.. grin
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by htconeline: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
mr Creole go back to liberia ur ancestor land nd live naija for us plssssss.....we dont av creole as tribe in naija...
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
na_joke:

U said the subsidy protest took place in Lagos and Ibadan.....now i know u are a joker and a big lier.

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/837675/occupy-nigeria-updates-across-nation/5

This pics were posted by people who participated or witnessed the rally.

1st image is BENIN
2nd is Benue
3rd is Kano
4th is Zamfara

@OP
pls take a chill pill and go spend time with ur family

Olodo as I earlier replied you I said I was referring to their grand parents occupying movement in the 60's.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
htconeline: mr Creole go back to liberia ur ancestor land nd live naija for us plssssss.....we dont av creole as tribe in naija...

come pursue me.

ode
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by htconeline: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
we are not going to pursue you haaaaaa.
But i can see u are very active nd liberia nid u more.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
So there we have it.

The Yorubas have always wanted Nationalized oil but are now clamoring for depopulation of non-Yorubas from their region (even though it is from population figures that oil revenue is now currently being shared among them).

I am yet to have any one here challenge me on what I wrote without relying on cheap insults which if I will remind you are:

1. Why are your governors still collecting excess crude money?

2. Why are your civil liberty groups against privatization and deregulation of the oil industry

3. Why are your law makers aligned with the northerners in killing the passage of the PIB?

4. Why has your defacto head come to dismiss the upcoming National Conference?

5. Why are there no more clamoring for a return to true federalism from the ever vocal SW?

To quote that thug agbameta below, I close my case.

agbameta:

Illiterate, it's our oil.

The oil belongs to the people of Nigeria you village dumb assss..

And what's oil got to do with the fact that you are worthless and redundant and we are not chasing you villagers? You only chase hat's worth chasing and you worthless villages ain't worth shittttt..
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
htconeline: we are not going to pursue you haaaaaa.
But i can see u are very active nd liberia nid u more.

Creoles are a minority in Liberia. The majority of the immigrant population are from the United States.

Know your History!
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
one.east1:

What about your leader awoh who plotted coup all his life and later committed suicide? Great Zik imprisoned awaloawo for committing treason. Do you know see it in your history book..? If not for Ojukwu, awoh would have rot in Calabar prison. grin

It was even the CBN governor who confirmed that yorobass are the problem with Nigeria.. grin

grin grin grin

It was Zik bad belle and covetousness that made him to dubiously charge and imprison Awo. It was actually fate at work. If not, your Igbo coup plotters would have killed that great mind in the dead of the night of 1966 and Zik would have been protected by angel Gabriel. Zik was away to the carribeans romancing girls on the beautiful blue beach, in the name of endless medical check up, while his cousin, ifeajuna, was busy completing his assignment of killing the leaders of other regions. The runaway coward expected ifeajuna to complete the job and he will come back to lord it over others.

Ojukwu, that could not save himself, is now the one that will release Awo. Liars. No wonder he ran away in mini skirt and spag and high heel.

Of course, Sanusi can say we are the problems of Nigeris, because, we're the only ones that ever stood up to them and broke their hegemony and brought them to their kneels. If not, Sanusi, would have been the governor of Abia and IMO combined together by now.

Stop being afraid of northerners for once, face them and defeat them (if you ever can) and let them see you as partners and not dustbin of the nation as they are viewing you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Jonathan Does Not Deserve My Award- Mo Ibraham Blasts / Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.