Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil (5233 Views)

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

which confrence? The yorubas as dictated by their criminal war lord have decided to opt out. The northerners will not want to poor sand-sand in their garri and as such the only way out is for the Niger Delta youths to tear away that amnesty come 2015.

Have the liver to face the north for once. Always looking for who to hide under to confront the north.

Face them for once and let them stop making you the dustbin of the nation.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
TribalEAST: The fear of the yoruba is the begining of wisdom to your tribe. Mtchew
hahahaha ewu,fear wich yoruba?is it not the subserviant south west and their fulani overlords?is it not these slaves who sell their mandate on the platter of SABOTAG?,abeg go siddon joor

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

see oluwole forgerer and scammer!

grin grin grin grin grin

At least, I am not kidnapping, harming and maiming during robbery, I don't have a baby factory and I am not hated all over the world for my criminal tendencies like your Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by cashkid18(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
i refuse to coment on this thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Have the liver to face the north for once. Always looking for who to hide under to confront the north.

Face them for once and let them stop making you the dustbin of the nation.

We already know who not to trust and who the true enemies of progress are.

At least the northerners need to feed but you ingrates want it all without respect to the real owners.

come 2015 the joke will be on you as you will be quietly allowed to secede. grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

which confrence? The yorubas as dictated by their criminal war lord have decided to opt out. The northerners will not want to poor sand-sand in their garri and as such the only way out is for the Niger Delta youths to tear away that amnesty come 2015.

We will not give them a reason to call us rebels. Let's see how far they are willing to go with their demand for regional government with at least 50% derivation. The ball is in their courts.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

We already know who not to trust and who the true enemies of progress are.

At least the northerners need to feed but you ingrates want it all without respect to the real owners.

come 2015 the joke will be on you as you will be quietly allowed to secede. grin grin grin

Ahahahahahhaha.

As usual, cowards are running away from facing the north.

Chop liver for once and face them, and let them suyanise you in your thousands.

We faced their most dreaded demon, Abacha. Just try to face even their rats first. Cowards of international dimension, Infact of Abidjan dimension.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

grin grin grin grin grin

At least, I am not kidnapping, harming and maiming during robbery, I don't have a baby factory and I am not hated all over the world for my criminal tendencies like your Igbo.

ode.

who rubbished London?

Whose Mothers, Fathers and grandparents pioneered herion smuggling and drug trafficking in the early 80's?

we know How many of your big men got a leg up in the drug trade, how your isale eko garment traders started by exporting herione to malaysia and bringing back fabrics.

Or do you think we don't know the kind of money that built most houses on Allen Avenue?

Even the head of the Yoruba political movement started as an unsophisticated drug mule.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: It is also important to note that the SW is the only region that has not at any time minced a word or made a move towards seccession.

The northerners were the first to clamor for secession prior to independence and a flag was duly raised in places like Kano and Sokoto but the British advised them against that by stating that they could not sustain themselves without the north and that they just discovered oil in the south and that they will do everything within their powers to see that they managed the affairs of Nigeria. The Censors figures were thus rigged in their favor which led to the north dominating the house. Awolowo even called that census the biggest fraud ever.

Even today, there are is a fringe group that wants to see the north free from the rest of Nigeria and are ready to die for it. They were even successful at gaining majority of northern Borno and Yobe were they hoisted their flags.

The SE also have made clamors as we all know from recent history.

The only region that still likes to complain but is not ready to fight for a change is the SW.

Why?

They even now don't want a confab to be held anymore because they know all the little wealth they have is as a result of them benefiting from this unjust sharing formula.

, u no why? Cause they are COWARDS, Shekina

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

ode.

who rubbished London?

Whose Mothers, Fathers and grandparents pioneered herion smuggling and drug trafficking in the early 80's?

we know How many of your big men got a leg up in the drug trade, how your isale eko garment traders started by exporting herione to malaysia and bringing back fabrics.

Or do you think we don't know the kind of money that built most houses on Allen Avenue?

Even the head of the Yoruba political movement started as an unsophisticated drug mule.

We pioneered but ok Igbos have propagated to every nook and cranny of the earth.

No wonder, if your heads are not being cut in Saudi, you are falling to the gallow in France, cutting off your arms in Indonesia, feeding you to sharks in australia and Mexicans are using you for target practise.that means your brain ain't smart enough to beat the law enforcements.

Ndo for the most hated ethnic group on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Joker/Retarde.en of the year award nominees on NL

A) Magic Bishop
B) Bishop Magic
C) all of the above
,and let us congratulate the winner which is a highly placed ABOKIous man named paparazi or in hausa language fafarazi,shekina
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , u no why? Cause they are COWARDS, Shekina

grin grin grin

First class cowards calling people cowards.

I can't shout. Fresh air noni?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

grin grin grin

First class cowards calling people cowards.

I can't shout. Fresh air noni?

STICK TO THE ISSUE.

Your obvious derailment is a testament that you cannot refute anything I have posted without relying on personal insults.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: ,and let us congratulate the winner which is a highly placed ABOKIous man named paparazi or in hausa language fafarazi,shekina

The award of the driest joke of the year on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

STICK TO THE ISSUE.

Your obvious derailment is a testament that you cannot refute anything I have posted without relying on personal insults.

I am not insulting anybody. This is what you wanted and I am giving it to you.

If you need a proper educative and intellectual based discussion, open a proper thread of you.

Alas, your antecedents precedes you. You can never be taking serious again. Like I said

Musiwa'sbrain> Magic Bishop+Bishop Magic's brains

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Y1bos are really wailing about being marginalised in the oil industry ooooo. I can't shout.

It's part of fresh air.
,hahahaha, marginalised in oil industry indeed,i cant help but want to lecture u dumb ass,oya tell me how many abokis and ofemmanus drill oil pass EMEKA OFFOR?u see ya foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: ,hahahaha, marginalised in oil industry indeed,i cant help but want to lecture u dumb ass,oya tell me how many abokis and ofemmanus drill oil pass EMEKA OFFOR?u see ya foolishness?

Who be rat?

I ran through my forbes database, his name did not appear. He is still carrying file for Don Etiebet,

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

I am not insulting anybody. This is what you wanted and I am giving it to you.

If you need a proper educative and intellectual based discussion, open a proper thread of you.

Alas, your antecedents precedes you. You can never be taking serious again. Like I said

Musiwa'sbrain> Magic Bishop+Bishop Magic's brains

Answer why you yorubas are always looking for free oil.

The other day OPC your tribal militia army made inroads into Warri in your feeble attempts at land grabbing.

Why una like free tienz like una lazy cousins up north?
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Answer why you yorubas are always looking for free oil.

The other day OPC your tribal militia army made inroads into Warri in your feeble attempts at land grabbing.

Why una like free tienz like una lazy cousins up north?

We are following your footsteps ni?

The same way you made inroad into south south during your expansionist agenda war. The difference is, we are using diplomacy, alliance and partnership, whereas you were crude uncivilised uncouth and barbaric in your approach.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

The same way you made inroad into south south during your expansionist agenda war. The difference is, we are using diplomacy, alliance and
partnership, whereas you were crude uncivilised uncouth and barbaric in your approach.

Diplomacy and alliance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try a new story line.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

The same way you made inroad into south south during your expansionist agenda war. The difference is, we are using diplomacy, alliance and partnership, whereas you were crude uncivilised uncouth and barbaric in your approach.

You are speaking to a partly Delta man. ode
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

You are speaking to a partly Delta man. ode

If you like, be partly Somali, how is that my business.

Are the itsekiris' denying my claim.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Diplomacy and alliance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try a new story line.

You ain't itsekiri, so the terminologies are strange to your lexicon and you can not understand them fully.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

If you like, be partly Somali, how is that my business.

Are the itsekiris' denying my claim.

Outside some parts of Warri and rural Koko the Itsekiris have no other place to claim.

You want to use your ancient links with settled people to claim warri and delta as a whole?

You are deluded or desperate or both at the same time.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You ain't itsekiri, so the terminologies are strange to your lexicon and you can not understand them fully.

Why not face your friends in Kwara and Kano. You don't have anything in delta state.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Outside some parts of Warri and rural Koko the Itsekiris have no other place to claim.

You want to use your ancient links with settled people to claim warri and delta as a whole?

You are deluded or desperate or both at the same time.

If you want to continue this discussion on itsekiri and Yorubas, let us go back to the other thread, that you were disgraced,that you had to run to MOD and begging them to close the thread that you opened to misyarn.

Unfortunately, your plea was turned down

We are not interested in delta. We are interested in the welfare and well being of our cousins.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Why not face your friends in Kwara and Kano. You don't have anything in delta state.

Our friends in Kwara and Kano are intact. Looking for more friends in itsekiris, that are our cousins ain't a crime, in 1966 and not now.

The more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Abiolacicero: For every Musiwa their is a Magic Bishop.

While Magic Bishop makes sense, Musiwa is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

While Magic Bishop makes sense, Musiwa is something else.

Sincerely, Musiwa is top notch, in comparison with, magic bishop/bishop magic.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by najoke: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP
ok....we now know you exist.

Please, who is the moderator of this section cos this thread is breaking the 1st rule....
Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads

Anyways, Compliments of the season everybody.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by atlwireles: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Our friends in Kwara and Kano are intact. Looking for more friends in itsekiris, that are our cousins ain't a crime! in 1966 and not now.

The more the merrier.

Your party leaders/Regional leaders have a different idea. Rotimi fashakin was on channels yesterday morning calling the people of the Nigerdelta the problem of Nigeria. Pointing fingers at Pastor Ayo, as a person that needs to be arrested for daring to seek the arrest of Buhari. Just look at anger and the tone of his voice. He cannot wait to deal with us. I pray God will give Rotimi the chance, he badly seeks. Uduaghan, is the leading itsekiri politician in Nigeria. He knows where his friends are.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013
atlwireles:

Your party leaders/Regional leaders have a different idea. Rotimi fashakin was on channels yesterday morning calling the people of the Nigerdelta the problem of Nigeria. Pointing fingers at Pastor Ayo, as a person that needs to be arrested for daring to seek the arrest of Buhari. Just look at anger and the of tone of voice. He cannot wait to deal with us. I pray God will give Rotimi the chance, he badly seeks. Uduaghan, is the leading itsekiri politician in Nigeria. He knows where his friends are.

Anybody can allege anybody is the problem.

Sanusi said we are the problem. Fashakin said ND is the problem. People on NL are saying, Igbos are the problem and igbos are saying SW and North are the problem. Anyone can say anything. It is called freedom of speech.

Where there is cause for concern is, when Afenifere says ND is the problem or Ohaneze categorically states that SW and north are the problem or Arewa says SE is the problem. Those are the voice of the different zones, that are weighty and not the voice of individuals.

Uduaghan will never deny his ancestral lineage. Sincerely, I don't know your reservation about the move. You have continue to subtly and vehemently oppose the move. Try to educate me on it, if I can see it from your own point of view. Know it in your mind, that it is not an expansionist move in any way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Govt Denies Funding N38bn Cargo Airport / BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB / No need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.