Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil (5231 Views)

Tag This Picture Of Buhari Occupying The Space Of Chilean President / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by najoke: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Olodo as I earlier replied you I said I was referring to their grand parents occupying movement in the 60's.

^
u r a big fool......so all the pictures you were posting are from the 60's

dude.......u need to a calm down, take a deep breath and shut da fuc$%k up.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by WilyWily5: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yorubas are the Worst thing that ever happened to South of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

grin grin grin

It was Zik bad belle and covetousness that made him to dubiously charge and imprison Awo. It was actually fate at work. If not, your Igbo coup plotters would have killed that great mind in the dead of the night of 1966 and Zik would have been protected by angel Gabriel.

Ojukwu, that could not save himself, is now the one that will release Awo. Liars. No wonder he ran away in mini skirt and spag and high heel.

Of course, Sanusi can say we are the problems of Nigeris, because, we're the only ones that ever stood up to them and broke their hegemony and brought them to their kneels. If not, Sanusi, would have been the governor of Abia and IMO combined together by now.

Stop being afraid of northerners for once, face them and defeat them (if you ever can) and let them see you as partners and not dustbin of the nation as they are viewing you.

There is the possibility of that....however up to that point, the Ibos still feel more at home with Awo because he was still extending the arm of friendship and camaraderie to them. They only started the full blown hatred after the war.

Their main problems at that time were the Sardauna...and Akintola that have seen and come to recognise the Ibos infinite obsession with covetousness
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
na_joke:

^
u r a big fool......so all the pictures you were posting are from the 60's

dude.......u need to a calm down, take a deep breath and shut da fuc$%k up.

The original argument was for the first picture.

wherein some people disputed that the picture was not taken in Lagos in the first place.

All arguments were made towards refuting that argument.

ode

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by papparatzzi2013: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wily+Wily:
Yorubas are the Worst thing that ever happened to South of Nigeria

Y1bos are the WORSTEST thing that ever happened to the whole of nigeria grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sometime earlier this year there were plans to make Yoruba the official language in government Schools in the SW.

We all know it was premeditated on their selfish attitude towards discouraging people from other regions in attending their schools.

This is how greedy and ungrateful these people are.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by duni04(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
This thread is full of so many half truths and blatant lies. U people are just throwing up jargons as fact just to discredit ur tribes. But for d fact that tribal threads provide me with some much needed comic relief, I'd have said u guys are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
duni04: This thread is full of so many half truths and blatant lies. U people are just throwing up jargons as fact just to discredit ur tribes. But for d fact that tribal threads provide me with some much needed comic relief, I'd have said u guys are pathetic

Nigeria Politics is drawn on ethno-religious lines and as such policies are formulated to meet their constituents.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by blackboy92(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
poverty leaves you SENSELESS.....get a life magic monkey

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MagicBishop: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
blackboy92: poverty leaves you SENSELESS.....get a life magic monkey

You have just joined the long list of useless posters relying on insults for lack of words to counter this bitter truth.

E never begin pain una. Jus wait till 2015! grin

Since Nigeria is too big for a Niger-Delta man to rule so also should you not want their oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Malawian(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Address the issue and stop resulting to cheap insults.

BTW you know say I get mouth pass you, abi?

afam, is that you? grin grin grin

i concur sha.
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MossadAgent: 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
Now they are taking panadol over Niger Delta

Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
^^^ This Gibbon is the same as the OP oo funny enough grin

Olosh said we should wait till 2015. He was hoping Jonasatan would win grin cheesy

See as you open your apa yansh grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MossadAgent: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:
^^^ This Gibbon is the same as the OP oo funny enough grin

Olosh said we should wait till 2015. He was hoping Jonasatan would win grin cheesy

See as you open your apa yansh grin cheesy grin

Nigeria is finished

Go back to cocoa now

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
MossadAgent:

Nigeria is finished

Go back to cocoa now

Soya bean ni. Olofo grin grin

I want Nigeria to d*v*d* anyway

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MossadAgent: 11:34pm On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Soya bean ni. Olofo grin grin

I want Nigeria to d*v*d* anyway

Now why do I find that very hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
MossadAgent:

Now why do I find that very hard to believe?

Been like that from day 1 m040. I've always supported it

I want y'all 44ckaz out of my land. Take your oil and
Gerooooooooofff!

Before you ask me how my people will survive. E no concern your apa grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MossadAgent: 11:42pm On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Been like that from day 1 m040. I've always supported it

I want y'all 44ckaz out of my land. Take your oil and
Gerooooooooofff!

Before you ask me how my people will survive. E no concern your apa grin cheesy

Lolz.

Your land or fulani grazing grounds?

When we leave your worst problem won't be no more free oyel but the jihad that will be restarted on you kafurs

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 20, 2016
MossadAgent:

Lolz.

Your land or fulani grazing grounds?

When we leave your worst problem won't be no more free oyel but the jihad that will be restarted on you kafurs

Dumbo said fulani grazing grounds. grin Shebi Na your apa go allocate land to them grin

Speaking of jihad, is it the one you and your father are planning for Jonasatan losing elections? cheesy

Omo fear dey catch me ooo grin cheesy

Olosh

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by MossadAgent: 11:50pm On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Dumbo said fulani grazing grounds. grin Shebi Na your apa go allocate land to them grin

Speaking of jihad, is it the one you and your father are planning for Jonasatan losing elections? cheesy

Omo fear dey catch me ooo grin cheesy

Olosh

Did they wait for afonja to allocate ilorin to them?

Guy, better migrate to Togo

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 20, 2016
Werey thinks I want to do back and forth. grin cheesy

Noo son, I loathe trolls.

I don try for your thread sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by KwaraRat: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Werey thinks I want to do back and forth. grin cheesy
Noo son, I loathe trolls.
I don try for your thread sha grin

You lame defense for your ancestors penchant for ojotarism was mercilessly debunked.

Why una like to dey do "we no go gree" over Niger Delta oil?
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by OlanreJohnson: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
MagicBishop:

You have just joined the long list of useless posters relying on insults for lack of words to counter this bitter truth.

E never begin pain una. Jus wait till 2015! grin

Since Nigeria is too big for a Niger-Delta man to rule so also should you not want their oil

Prophetic words! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by SairikiDurri: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
bump!
Re: Yorubas Occupying Lagos For Other People's Oil by AntiBalaka: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
plump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aviation, Works Ministry, Others Make Presentations As Buhari Presides Over FEC / PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State / 12 Pensioners Collapse At Meeting With Okorocha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.