Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,024 members, 7,866,869 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (528 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by jascopassion(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello Landers,
After several weeks my gal called it quit with me, I found myself chatting all the time with a female face book friend of mine even to the point of she calling me whenever she doesn't see me online for a while. Our conversation now hs gotten to a satge where we both not hide anything from each other. In short, I can't but say am gettin into the gal.
She finds it easy to give whatever I demands from her and even presently promised to send my Xmas gift. She is from a very well to do family, finished from UK but I'm just from an average family but am working while she is not presently. My question nw is this, will it be OK if I propose to this gal since am nt in a relationship presently and will it not see her generosity towards me as wot am taking advantage of? Mind you, I love this gal but avnt nt seing each other bridge my mind. Serios minded response pls and if possible I will appreciate it at the front page
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
You wish this to hit the front page?
Trust me bro, you wont be able to contain the heat it will generate if it dare does.
Have you ever met this chika you wish to propose to sef?
Re: Could This Be Love? by Drdaps(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bro i think u ar afta the word well to do family coz u ven't state any reason y u like her order dan dat

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Drdaps: Bro i think u ar afta the word well to do family coz u ven't state any reason y u like her order dan dat
gbam! He has not even told us whether the girl loves him or not.
He is kidding now.
Re: Could This Be Love? by babadey(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Go ahead bruv. What you afraid of?. Its either she says Yes or No. No biggie aborrit!.

My question is/are, is she ready?. Have you somehow directly or indirectly asked her? And what was her response?. If all positive, that should be your base.

But again, its not love you have for her,if it were, you wouldn't come here to ASK instead ACT. Love makes you do things before you think. Love is stupid,funny,weird and wonderful. (My 2 spoons)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Magic / Why Do Men Reject Pregnacy And Later Come For A Grown Baby? / "The Desire That confuse A Man "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.