Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You (4756 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ademi87(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2015
?

Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Only B itches grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by stanza(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2015
You're funny gon. What's there??
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Shishaundecided

Mtchewangry

Iceberylin gimme the lighter,pass me thelipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
Shishaundecided

Mtchewangry

pass me the ganger, go back to the rizler,

you must be an area mamacheesy
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
Shishaundecided

Mtchewangry

Last time you took it you slept in the toilet grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Last time you took it you slept in the toilet grin
liarangry

U left me thrangry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

that's how we roll wink
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
liarangry

U left me thrangry
Wanted to take you home buh you were saying some crazy stuffs...
Taught the toilet was a hood idea tongue
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

buh u too slept inside gutter nowangry
U woke up around 8am that year gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
buh u too slept inside gutter nowangry
U woke up around 8am that year gringringrin
Na you cause am na...
How you ho gimi shekpe even after shisha cheesy grin
Wicked gurl
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Maamin(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2015
angry angry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by passionate88: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2015
After everything she'd be looking for a God fearing man to settle down with, she'd start saying men are scared of commitment... Why won't they be?
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by alberto2k(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
This Guy no even Pity the babe future angry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Joshkid(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Ur moniker gat mhee ROTFLgringringrin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Na you cause am na...
How you ho gimi shekpe even after shisha cheesy grin
Wicked gurl
omo mummy angryangryangry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

so both of u are dating on my back.......... SMH
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
Shishaundecided

Mtchewangry

ggrin and iceberylin.......... Congrat

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
ghost1718:
ggrin and iceberylin.......... Congrat
ghost shockedshockedshocked

Abeg no congrat me o cry
Life still sweet me o sad
U fit tek iceberylin sha grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
ghost1718:
so both of u are dating on my back.......... SMH
shake am wella tongue
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
shake am wella tongue
if the head fall off.......... Who is going to be ur guy best man ??.......... Still SMH
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by cooljoe(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:

Abeg no congrat me o cry
lipsrsealed
she u nd ds ice boy, una dey do tins? Abi una know each oda outside here
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Tosinville(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
hoes on deck, everybody wanna form badd & hookah happens to be the next, rachet?
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
cooljoe:
she u nd ds ice boy, una dey do tins? Abi una know each oda outside here
lol grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
ghost1718:
if the head fall off.......... Who is going to be ur guy best man ??.......... Still SMH
kingtom dey tongue
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:

Abeg no congrat me o cry
lipsrsealed
so u mean say iceberylin can kill?? ..........still SMH
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
kingtom dey tongue
kingtom fall inside poor man dust-bin.......... Still smh
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ROZZAYY(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:

Abeg no congrat me o cry
lipsrsealed
So na ice be dat for em profile e take style fine small
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
ghost1718:
kingtom fall inside poor man dust-bin.......... Still smh
undecided
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
ROZZAYY:

So na ice be dat for em profile e take style fine small
gringringrin
Better tin fit better tin na wink
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Mprex(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Iceberilyn and ggrin have murdered this thread
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? / All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once / Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.