Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't (40722 Views)

7 Things Samsung Galaxy Star Does That Blackberry Q10 Can’t / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by HARDDON: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by HARDDON: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Davidbanky:

Well u got nothing to prove, apple is the world best brand and they displaced coca-cola after 13 years, so before anybody post any self judgmental remarks about any product go online, make research cos u guyz are not the only people on earth, we have 7billion people and am sure America is bigger than Nigeria and considering the people that uses iPhone in America, I bet samsung dominating Nigeria is not a factor, moreover it's obvious we don't know much about anything other than copy and gossip .... And please who is that guy that dropped this thread ? I mean who is he ? Like who, u know ?

simple rant, utter rave

do u knw who

those who Got more money than brains go with?

yea, your guess is as gud as mine
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by jwills(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2013
davetwitzy: proof

how did u port?
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2013
davetwitzy: noone said anything about 1st page
you said yea i could make a post on google, and it wont even get to the first 20 page, i took your bet and said yeah, i will make the post and it will feature right there at google's first page, and now you wanna chicken out denying things you said??

THANK YOU FOR SUCCESSFULLY WASTING MY TIME...
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2013
jwills:

how did u port?
get iphone laucher pro from blackmart, or flash an miui rom, or if you can, build your own iphone custom rom from scratch, thtz wat i do
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
HARDDON:

simple rant, utter rave

do u knw who

those who Got more money than brains go with?

yea, your guess is as gud as mine

It's not only that, Apple is an American company. There are a lot of Apple fanatics in the United States.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by davetwitzy: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
jwills:

how did u port?
miui...there r many iOS 7 launchers on it.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by jwills(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
davetwitzy: miui...there r many iOS 7 launchers on it.

I don't have a miui compatable phone n those lunchers don't cover the settings menu so I could have a complete iphone xperience how can I build a rom?
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by davetwitzy: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2014
jwills:

I don't have a miui compatable phone n those lunchers don't cover the settings menu so I could have a complete iphone xperience how can I build a rom?
I don't know about that yet.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by psalmdave(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2014
jwills:

Like really....U wanna get the complete iphone experience on what? android?
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
psalmdave: Like really....U wanna get the complete iphone experience on what? android?

You can with the MIUI ROM, or get an experience very close to it. I personally prefer pure Android on my Nexus 5, with experience launcher.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

You can with the MIUI ROM, or get an experience very close to it. I personally prefer pure Android on my Nexus 5, with experience launcher.
you have said it all...

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by OohMpaTM: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Did Ooh Mpa just read s4 camera is better than iPhone 5 let alone 5s?
...and someone came up with videos of nexus 5 vs 5s grin
even the screen of iPhone will blow you away

Please stick to os and features comparisons because in terms of hardware, Samsung is still playing second fiddle to Apple
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Please stick to os and features comparisons because in terms of hardware, Samsung is still playing second fiddle to Apple

You are in denial if you think the iPhone 5s has a better camera after I linked those videos.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

just watched youtube vids of camera Comparrisons btween the iphone 5 and s3 not s4 ooo..

and s3 was beating the iphone madt..

your statement is super false
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by OohMpaTM: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are in denial if you think the iPhone 5s has a better camera after I linked those videos.

Denial? I use an s4 mate
You brought videos...I can as well link 5s reviews with its comparison with s4

If you haven't taken photos with the two hand in hand, then don't talk

deejay_harry1: just watched youtube vids of camera Comparrisons btween the iphone 5 and s3 not s4 ooo..
and s3 was beating the iphone madt..
your statement is super false

Review channels, right?
I can as well put my links too..They're reviews with perceptions of the image quality of the phone they're reviewing

Go to xda, verge and possibly other forums where users share pictures and you'll see....
Like I said, if you haven't taken pics with two hand in hand, you'll stick with this your false statement
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Denial? I use an s4 mate

Review channels, right?
I can as well put my links too..They're reviews with perceptions of the image quality of the phone they're reviewing

Go to xda, verge and possibly other forums where users share pictures and you'll see....
Like I said, if you haven't taken pics with two hand in hand, you'll stick with this your false statement
i use an s4, my girlfriend uses an iphone 5... lol.. we have never had a reason to compare pics... but defo gonna do so cox of you... proofs coming up..
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by OohMpaTM: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: i use an s4, my girlfriend uses an iphone 5... lol.. we have never had a reason to compare pics... but defo gonna do so cox of you... proofs coming up..

s4 is comparable to iPhone 5 but 5s blows it into smithereens
Ooh Mpa waiting for the pics....
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

ooh mpa, glo just blew me off their sub.. lol.. exausted, i had to do the mtn 10mb, waiting for tmoro... pics are already taken and my device beats hers... putting it up tmoro.. still gonna compare it and an s3, putting up all pics tmoro when i sub for another glo data plan..
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Denial? I use an s4 mate

Review channels, right?

If it is from American biased media no point in reading/watching. I linked a review from someone living in the UK, it is not going to show favouritism to an American product when it is clearly inferior.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXddteoA-Ms&
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by OohMpaTM: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: ooh mpa, glo just blew me off their sub.. lol.. exausted, i had to do the mtn 10mb, waiting for tmoro... pics are already taken and my device beats hers... putting it up tmoro.. still gonna compare it and an s3, putting up all pics tmoro when i sub for another glo data plan..

Pics are just 200kb and you got 10mb

Just don't keep Ooh Mpa waiting tomorrow
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
continued

5 Likes

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by OohMpaTM: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
1st pic, iPhone 5 captured more details
3rd pic, s4 is clearly the winner

The 2nd pic....not really sure which is the true color..

Btw, ooh Mpa was expecting daylight pictures of tress, people, indoor pics and maybe one low light pic...
Both are good though but ooh Mpa definitely knows 5s trumps my s4 in most pic scenes
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by jwills(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Guyz u should read dis, lwkmd, iphone rocks joor

mblog.gsmarena.com/iphone-owners-more-intelligent-than-android-users/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.