Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta (4401 Views)

Names Of The 25 Customs Comptrollers Retired Today 30-10-15 / 17 Major Generals, 14 Brigadier Generals Retired From Nigerian Army / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
look at the bolded that was quoted and if you don't see your errors minus bursted then you need to enrol into one of those almajiri schls in oshun

Next time...write bold...nothing like bolded. Bia...these Almajiris are really better than you!

Oh my goodness!!!!

Meanwhile....seems I've silenced your co-traveler grin
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are pathetically deluded...you still don't know the difference between worse and worst? Oya...,take this Amaka is a Girl Pry one English text.
you need help. was I referring to worse/worst? smh. what a dull person you are. smh
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you need help. was I referring to worse/worst? smh. what a dull person you are. smh

If anyone need help here...obviously it's you.. grin

Go and change the worst to worse and the bolded to bold..

Which school did you attend sef?

Stop shaking your head before you land in an hospital...you need your head in place to eat rice tomorrow.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
This thread marks the funeral of illegunboy on nairaland. I have finished whatever is left of him. whoever knows him should come and carry him. I'm out of here. Merry Xmas cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by IboKiller: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: This thread marks the funeral of illegunboy on nairaland. I have finished whatever is left of him. whoever knows him should come and carry him. I'm out of here. Merry Xmas cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is wrong with this Freepunny? It is high time you started charging for back for ground.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: This thread marks the funeral of illegunboy on nairaland. I have finished whatever is left of him. whoever knows him should come and carry him. I'm out of here. Merry Xmas cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coming from a utterly deluded mind..

Any discerning mind just need to go through this thread and make necessary conclusion as to who got buried... grin grin

Merry Xmas FreeFool... grin grin
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
hahahaha, this is why I insist you should get a life. you go about stalking nairanders. Your blackmail attempt is worst than baba suwe's attempt to push drugs grin
Should that be "worst" or "worse"??
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
donphilopus: Should that be "worst" or "worse"??

Go though the thread...you will get tired of correction grin
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
What's this one spewing?? Come back and spew sheet! Nitwit.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Go though the thread...you will get tired of correction grin
She's obviously an educated illiterate! FreegBOOBS.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
donphilopus: She's obviously an educated illiterate! FreegBOOBS.

I honestly have my doubt about her/his education...I just can't reconcile the education with the sheer level of blunders here.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

I honestly have my doubt about her/his education...I just can't reconcile the education with the sheer level of blunders here.
It's pitiable! She spews, rants online always. Her brothers/sisters dislike her on this forum, yet, she forces herself on them.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2013
donphilopus: It's pitiable! She spews, rants online always. Her brothers/sisters dislike her on this forum, yet, she forces herself on them.

Merry Xmas jaree...

Make I dey go home....eyes don red with Hennessy.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by donphilopus: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Merry Xmas jaree...

Wishing you the same oo! Lol @ Eyes don red!
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by IboKiller: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Merry Xmas jaree...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by LMAyedun(m): 5:45am On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: Ibos are already exporting their kidnapping business to the southwest.
Na Wah oh!!!
Must you make a comment like this undecided
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by duni04(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Watershed moment in nairaland history. Our first Ethno-grammatical war grin
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by tpia5: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
is he necessarily related to the late mrs victoria akinola?

why did they kidnap him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo / Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.