Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta (4402 Views)

Names Of The 25 Customs Comptrollers Retired Today 30-10-15 / 17 Major Generals, 14 Brigadier Generals Retired From Nigerian Army / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by c0llynz02: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Go to www.nairaland.com/crime and you will see that the south westerners are the real owners of crime in Nigeria, but the 1% of threads that involves Igbos are the ones that make front page with all the accompanying tribal slurs left undeleted.
Take for example, the Enugu rapè case that was pushed to front page even though it was a clearly made up story and compare it to the hundreds of child rapè, incèst rape, Granny rapè and all sorts of rapè cases from Ekiti to Oshogbo in this section www.nairaland.com/crime none of them made front page.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Are the kidnappers done with politicians? Is it the turn for the clergy? Hian!
May God shield my pastor o. me I dont have money to donate for ransome
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
they couldn't even spare the only good man left in their land.
shame on them.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Tolexander: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: Go to www.nairaland.com/crime and you will see that the south westerners are the real owners of crime in Nigeria, but the 1% of threads that involves Igbos are the ones that make front page with all the accompanying tribal slurs left undeleted.
Take for example, the Enugu rapè case that was pushed to front page even though it was a clearly made up story and compare it to the hundreds of child rapè, incèst rape, Granny rapè and all sorts of rapè cases from Ekiti to Oshogbo in this section www.nairaland.com/crime none of them made front page.
why is this guy still posting?
Mukina is too soft. I trust Semid, he takes no shit from anybody!
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam...

I noticed you've hidden the offending comment....hope you equally give him the deserved punishment?
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tolexander: why is this guy still posting?
Mukina is too soft. I trust Semid, he takes no shit from anybody!

I reported him with the report button and on the complaint thread....Afam will surely place him on a lengthy ban.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by DerideGull(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

DerangedGull...

Can you for once in your miserable life string a sentence together without the usual verbosity? You hardly make sense in your usual attempt at jokes.

Be more concise ...

Illegitimateboy

Sorry, I did not know you have recently turned your miserable self into a borderline dunce. Yoruba observed every form of their traditions including gbomogbomo and appointment of baba oloja in markets within Lagos State. Yoruba people have lately shied away from the tradition which requires desecration of the face.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by ayoolar011(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Glory be to God he has been rescued ....

Info..from d family
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by DerideGull(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

Deranged Old F00l, I look forward wiping you and your ilk off the surface of the map with intense hunger. We did before, we will do it gain.... grin grin grin

Keep trolling until you could be caged and placed where you can be useful.grin grin grin However, I can not take the name, Yoruba-killer. Such name has been reserved for the Caliphate.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy

Sorry, I did not know you have recently turned your miserable self into a borderline dunce. Yoruba observed every form of their traditions including gbomogbomo and appointment baba oloja in markets in Lagos State. Yoruba people have lately shied away from the tradition which requires desecration of the face.

So this is all you've been trying to say in your previous comment....henceforth, I will need to whip you to make you always do the right thing.

You are obviously still in pain that we still practice our Babaloja in your no mans land. grin

Your own variant of gbomogbomo has been bringing misery and hardship to countless families everywhere you take it to..West..East or the North...the story is the same...when is it berthing in SA...Malaysia...Hong kong and China...or you are to afraid to export it to those countries.

I hope you fall victim this December...NL can do without you for few months.. tongue
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by duni04(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: Yes she is a relative of MukiKpu and MukinAmu.
God will punish her for trying to make it look like crime is the exclusive preserve of the Igbos.
Emeka commits crime abroad, it gets to front page with full speed, Adeleye does the same and it is relegated to the bottom of the crime section.
Lol. So its now our criminals beta pass their criminals?
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by IboKiller: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
DerideGull:

Keep trolling until you could be caged and placed where you can be useful.grin grin grin However, I can not take the name, Yoruba-killer. Such name has been reserved for the Caliphate.

I don't think you wanna go through the hunger punishment again. Why would you and your people want to do that?
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by seanet02: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Home » News & Reports » News
News and Reports
Former Primate of Anglican Church Peter Akinola "Kidnapped" and Rescued by Ogun State Governor
Posted: Dec, 24 2013, 2:12PM

Photo: Channels
By SaharaReporters, New York
Earlier today former CAN President and Primate of the Anglican Church Peter Jasper Akinola was carjacked and then subsequently taken away by armed robbers in the trunk of his car. The attack occurred near along Abeokuta Lagos expressway. The former Primate was later rescued by Ogun State security forces personally led by Governor Ibikunle Amosun.

SaharaReporters learned of the kidnapping and rescue operation from the commissioner of Information of Ogun State, Hon. Yusuph Olaniyonu.

Further updates will follow as we receive them.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/former-primate-anglican-church-peter-akinola-kidnapped-and-rescued-ogun-state-governor
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

Deranged Old F00l, I look forward wiping you and your ilk off the surface of the map with intense hunger. We did before, we will do it gain.... grin grin grin
it seems you are not worried about the level of hunger ravaging the SW as we speak. Hundreds are dying daily in Ekiti, oshun etc to hunger. I'm not surprised at this news because crime is a necessary routine in SW just that it is deliberately not reported. I just hope and pray these opc kidnappers will not hurt the priest and release him asap.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
seanet02:
News and Reports
Former Primate of Anglican Church Peter Akinola "Kidnapped" and Rescued by Ogun State Governor

Earlier today former CAN President and Primate of the Anglican Church Peter Jasper Akinola was carjacked and then subsequently taken away by armed robbers in the trunk of his car. The attack occurred near along Abeokuta Lagos expressway. The former Primate was later rescued by Ogun State security forces personally led by Governor Ibikunle Amosun.

SaharaReporters learned of the kidnapping and rescue operation from the commissioner of Information of Ogun State, Hon. Yusuph Olaniyonu.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/former-primate-anglican-church-peter-akinola-kidnapped-and-rescued-ogun-state-governor

Good news....

I can continue my beer here at the beerhugz
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by collynzo2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
duni04:
Lol. So its now our criminals beta pass their criminals?
There should be fair reportage of the happenings on ground, not a deliberate attempt to make a particular group look bad.
it is very pathetic and I will resist it as long as I have internet access and spare time on my hands.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
collynzo2:
There should be fair reportage of the happenings on ground, not a deliberate attempt to make a particular group look bad.
it is very pathetic and I will resist it as long as I have internet access and spare time on my hands.

Afam..

This guy has successfully gone round a ban.

Please do the needful...this is another clear daring of the admin of this site.

We don't encourage nor condone social misbehavior around here
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Afam..

cry baby. Tell afam to also come with your napkin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:

You are back from your lengthy ban....you should be having the record as the most banned member already.

Speaks volume of your time here on NL...another societal misfit.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by collynzo2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Afam..

I can create as many accounts as possible, if that is what it what it takes to resist this propaganda. It is so unfortunate that Afam who says he is Igbo cannot see beyond his nose.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by IboKiller: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:

I know how to deal with trolling machine like you- hunger is the answer. I suspect you are all heading for another hunger exercise.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
collynzo2: I can create as many accounts as possible, if that is what it what it takes to resist this propaganda. It is so unfortunate that Afam who says he is Igbo cannot see beyond his nose.

Once they found out....they will punish you.

Why is it hard and difficult for you to behave within the rules? Keep your frustration in check.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are back from your lengthy ban....you should be having the record as the most banned member already.

Speaks volume of your time here on NL...another societal misfit.
so when I take a break from nairaland I'm banned? I've only been banned once this year by sexkillz after which I ensured he was banned for life cheesy cheesy
Anyways appeal to your brothers to respect men of God. Let them kidnap Tinubu and leave men of God alone

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by DerideGull(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

So this is all you've been trying to say in your previous comment....henceforth, I will need to whip you to make you always do the right thing.

You are obviously still in pain that we still practice our Babaloja in your no mans land. grin

Your own variant of gbomogbomo has been bringing misery and hardship to countless families everywhere you take it to..West..East or the North...the story is the same...when is it berthing in SA...Malaysia...Hong kong and China...or you are to afraid to export it to those countries.

I hope you fall victim this December...NL can do without you for few months.. tongue

It is unfortunate Yoruba peeps have turned their tradition into form of arts. There is nothing a Yoruba can not do in order to secure cheap publicity.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by LMAyedun(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
seanet02:
News and Reports

ThankGod then...
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by collynzo2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

Once they found out....they will punish you.

Why is it hard and difficult for you to behave within the rules? Keep your frustration in check.
Please stop torturing me with your Amala grammar.
What other punishment can they hand out other than a ban? I'll simply create another account if need be.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by DerideGull(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
seanet02:
News and Reports

seen a fool1

You are the messenger of the Yoruba under world. The bolded sentence in the above post left much to think about politically.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so when I take a break from nairaland I'm banned? I've only been banned once this year by sexkillz after which I ensured he was banned for life cheesy cheesy
Anyways appeal to your brothers to respect men of God. Let them kidnap Tinubu and leave men of God alone

You own brothers are waiting and prowling along head bridge in Onitsha...am sure in the next few days...we will start hearing tales and agonies of your kidnapped brothers and sisters ....some will eventually be fatal.

BTW.....any news on any busted baby factory today?

The joke is definitely on you fo0ls here tonite....we can do this all night this Xmas eve.
Re: Breaking: Retired Primate Peter Akinola Kidnapped In Abeokuta by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

I know how to deal with trolling machine like you- hunger is the answer. I suspect you are all heading for another hunger exercise.
stay here Ibo killing while your kins are rioting over oloyin all around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi / Nigeria Old National AnthemVsNigeria present National Anthem Which Do You Prefer / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.