Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6547 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ebamma(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee: ...

Jaybee

likes to think he's "The Big Boss", due to his minions he has posted all over the forum wey dey prostrate foram. And vice versa [sir gallahad wannabe for the non nigerians in need of armor].

however, given his permanent parking on nl [an internet forum], one can only hope his yessa is bringing him money.

Grandiose and extremely delusional.

Violent. Frustrated.

for him mind, im be AA [inferiority complex].

lol.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: please do not derail the thread.

iwo lo mo eyin ori to gboju si o. wink

You all heard her; please don't derail, its not easy to smoke wet weed and coordinate a thread; so don't make it too hard for the nagging grandma
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You all know of my ugly mama; please don't ignore my plea for attention, its not easy to smoke wet weed and post crap while doing so although i have achieved this feat; so don't make it too hard for my baboon looking, nagging grandma.

yes, I beg people to post on my threads, who are you to judge!

lol
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ebamma(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:

lol.
#na so craze dey start
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nwajiogeri(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol. . . U're just picking fight with those that nominated you as the most annoying nairalander at mazi thread. I didnt vote u shaa, i didnt know u were this annoying else i would have voted u

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Are you single ?

3 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: *unfollows insignificant thread*

There are better sections to post on

Ciao.

o jebi.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Caracta(f): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gosh!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
15. Nwajiogeri

envious, as is typical of her kind.

follow follow, no brain of her own unless discussing p.orn.

i too know,wicked.

16. Ebamma

for im mind, im dey equate imself with obamma, far cry in actual life. However, he can always dream, lol.

juju worshipper, troll, slave, deadbeat, cursed.

17. Ujchief

ugly, deadbeat, houseboy.

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ujchief(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
The legendary troll...

You need to be preserved at the museum for entertainment purposes.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Enkaynwa(f): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tpia how are you coping using 3 monikers at the same time? Tpia1, tpia and tpia@ are all functioning at the same time!

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smile now, xmas is just few hrs away

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ebamma(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: 15. Nwajiogeri

envious, as is typical of her kind.

follow follow, no brain of her own unless discussing p.orn.

i too know,wicked.

16. Tpia

for im mind, im dey equate imself with otapiapia, far cry in actual life. However, she can always dream, lol.

juju worshipper, troll, slave, deadbeat, cursed.

17. Ujchief

ugly, deadbeat, houseboy.

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
What's your bride price tilapia?
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Not jaybee.. He's my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World. Where Do Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo Rank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.